Writings of the Heart

Dear Myself,
Revenge is not an option, what’s matter most is that you help someone and not expecting to have a return. It is sad and painful but this will learn you how to control yourself and let it go with the flow. If its yours then yours. The important here is you know how to appreciate someone and give the highest respect so that you won’t get bitter in the end.

• Like (+1) 1

"Crush lang kita dati, hindi ko din in-expect na magiging tayo"

I may have someone in my life but you made my dull and monotonous existence thrilling and exciting. It may be a taboo for some, lest we shouldn't condone but what can I do? My soporific being needs a little more color for something we can get to our significant other yet we long it for someone. It has a lot of cons and limitations but it far out-weights the pleasure it bring. It may be short-lived ending with a surefire repercussion but my mind is set and I'll gladly accept it.

Lets say sorry to ourselves for experiencing the depth of brokenness. Lets say sorry to our souls either for caging it in a nowhere to find situation. I dont know, if where are we now. But heres to the best person I will no longer have, I hope you know, You may not be my home anymore, but swear to God you will always and forever be familiar to me.

• Like (+1) 1

Gracefully Broken.

I was in Daiso last night, and there was a lady and two kids behind me in the LONG line. One was a big kid, and the other one was a toddler. The bigger one had a pack of glow sticks, and the toddler was screaming for them. The mom opened the pack and gave him one which stopped his tears. He walked around with it smiling, but then the bigger boy took it, and the toddler started screaming again. Just as the Mom was about to fuss, the older child bent the glow stick and handed it back to the toddler. As we walked outside at the same time, the toddler noticed that the stick was now glowing; and his brother said, "I had to break it so that you could get the full effect from it."

I almost ran because l could hear God saying to me, "I had to break you to show you why I created you. You had to go through it so you could fulfill your purpose."

That precious child was happy just swinging that "unbroken" glow stick around in the air, because he didn't understand what it was created to do - which was "to glow."

There are some people who will be content just "being," but some of us that God has chosen... we have to be "broken."

We have to get sick.

We have to lose a job.

We go through a bad breakup.

We go through a divorce.

We have to bury our partner, sister, parents, best friend, or our best friend cats/dogs!

In those moments of desperation, God is breaking us. But... when the breaking is done, then we will be able to see the reason for which we were created. So when you see us glowing, just know that we have been broken but healed by His Grace and Mercy!!!

• Like (+1) 4