Sex Or Love? What Makes Relationship Work?

question is simple, sex or love.

15 yrs old - 25 yrs old - 90% sex and 10% love

26 - 29 - 60% sex - 40% love

30 - 35 - 50% sex - 50% love

36 - 40 - 40% sex - 60% love

40 - 50 - 20% sex - 80% love

50 onwards - 0% sex - 100% love -------------> 200% sex sa kabit :P :D :lol:

Edited by mikebustos
  • Like (+1) 1

depends on the couple. sadly I dont think many people know how to have a healthy discussion about their sexual relationship. i think many guys have fantasies and desires they feel they cant express to a woman they want to marry. and many people rush into relationships without knowing what the sex is like or will be like. the end result is the guy or gal with the lustier appetite strays, and then depending on their pragmatism, they come to a modus vivendi, or they break up

depends on the couple. sadly I dont think many people know how to have a healthy discussion about their sexual relationship. i think many guys have fantasies and desires they feel they cant express to a woman they want to marry. and many people rush into relationships without knowing what the sex is like or will be like. the end result is the guy or gal with the lustier appetite strays, and then depending on their pragmatism, they come to a modus vivendi, or they break up

Obiter dictum yan wag ka kj hahaha... but kidding aside, i have to agree.

Understanding and respect kahit nakilala mo sya bilang thera mo noon, hindi basehan yun para pagsabihan mo sya ng masasakit na salita like lahat ng lalaki gustu nyang tikman.. Kung nakaya nyang baguhin ang gawain nya noon, bakit di mo magawang tanggapin ang buong pagkataon nya ngayun ? Kung wala kang respeto sa taong nasa mababang estado ng buhay, wala kang karapantan para makaranas ng masarap na pagmamahal na inaasam mo ..

Paano kung nagawa ko na yung lahat ng sinabi mo, love respect, understanding, accepting all her flaws and past or current nature of work, pero nagawa pa rin nya akong lokohin dahil sa malungkot daw sya sa relasyon namin? Pagkakamali ba namin na nagmahal kami ng thera o pagkakamali nyo na nagmahal kayo ng client? For me, nasa tao yan. It's about his/her personality that would seal the fate of your relationship.

Future relationships will work based on red pill / truther ideology with realistic expectations, dreams and hopes and a broad plan.

If we could all be mentored by a wise man / or wise AI.

There would be more harmony.

Much of the disharmony is due to false ideologies that have deliberately mis-educated several generations.

Edited by babymaker
  • 3 months later...

For me important ung love nyo isat isa. Pero mas okay parin ang relationship pag compatible kayo sa sex..

Pano Kung naging Kau na tapos malaman laman mo juts Pala or d ka kayang isabit at ibalibag sa kama. Mare realize mo ang boring Pala. Kaya minsan okay ung test drive Para alam mo kung anong klase ng makina meron ung isat isa, saka ung comfort at Kung pano I drive. Automatic ba sya o kelangan mo Imanual?

Lol that's just for me.

Especially when you tie the knot

Also means "same dick forever" so I has to be the best f#&king dick you'll have.

Ay oo nga Pala. Yes love is important.

Edited by femcasanova
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

For me important ung love nyo isat isa. Pero mas okay parin ang relationship pag compatible kayo sa sex..

Pano Kung naging Kau na tapos malaman laman mo juts Pala or d ka kayang isabit at ibalibag sa kama. Mare realize mo ang boring Pala. Kaya minsan okay ung test drive Para alam mo kung anong klase ng makina meron ung isat isa, saka ung comfort at Kung pano I drive. Automatic ba sya o kelangan mo Imanual?

Lol that's just for me.

Especially when you tie the knot

Also means "same dick forever" so I has to be the best f#&king dick you'll have.

Ay oo nga Pala. Yes love is important.

Ahh hahaha. You have a point there ma'm.

• 2 weeks later...

both, obviously. sex is what makes you choose the most attractive partner. and love is what makes you stay.

think of it like a cellphone. every year theres a new cellphone model, and its always better and more more beautiful than the old model.

but some people get attached to their phone. and even if its an old model, they love it because it has served them well or it has sentimental value.

so love and sex work kinda the same way.

sexual attraction is what makes you choose the best partner. if youre buying a new phone you will always choose the best phone.

you will never get a cherry mobile if you can get an iphone.

love is what makes you stay. its like having a sentimental attachment to your old phone.

if you dont love your old phone then you would be upgrading your phone every year.

so in a relationship you would also be changing partners alot, because theres always someone younger, prettier, or sexier.

and thats why you really need both love and sex in order to make a relationship work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey anyone?? what makes relationship work?? sex or love??

i think sex makes relationship work partners should be compatible.

I AGREE 😍

parang 80% sex 20% love

what do you think?? hmmm http://manilatonight.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/dry.gif

hey anyone?? what makes relationship work?? sex or love??

i think sex makes relationship work partners should be compatible.

I AGREE 80% SEX & 20% LOVE hahahaha

parang 80% sex 20% love

what do you think?? hmmm dry.gif

Edited by KIM CHI🌶