Is Boxing Dying?

johnnydrama

• 3 weeks later...

Yup its dying slowly and if we continue to patronize ALA-lay promotions which handpicks weak opponents to fight their stable fighters for their Pinoy pride nth circus we will never see another superstar fighter like Pac man in a long time. Those young fighters will not grow and develop if they are constantly fed weak fodder for their shows tch.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, it's dying.

For the main reason of relevance. I watch because I want to vouch for Pacman when he has a bout; worldwide no traffic day.

And now, ever since after the Floyd match, the matches doesn't seem interesting anymore. Can't get interested with other matches of Donaire or Nietes.
Unlike when you watch an MMA match, the underdog matches/overall appeal just lures you in for more regardless of the names in a match.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I will say this. If Triple G and 2007 Mayweather met in the ring, it's Mayweather by unanimous decision. My basis: Floyd toyed with Canelo and won by split decision which was supposed to be unanimous but you know how dumb judges are.

If Mayweather and Cotto in 07 i think MAYWEATHER get killed