• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Writings of the Heart

• 2 weeks later...

Ten Relationship Myths by Dr. Phil....

Totoong totoo lahat yan...if you're someone who'd settle for less...instead of waiting for the "real thing"

Coz once you're already in that "pwede na rin" relationship.... there really will come a time when you'll start losing faith in "LOVE".... and you begin convincing yourself that "LOVE" in fact is just a myth.....a defense mechanism i suppose?...para naman di mo masabi sa sarili mo na ..."nagkamali ako...gago kase ako...di kase ako nakapag hintay....sayang...too late! :( "http://www.gifszone.com/content/icon/mini_icons/mini_icon_242.gif

• Like (+1) 1

Building a realtionship for me is a big task why? ... At age 17 I met my first love .. gave my 101% and almost forgot myself ...nursed the feeling for a decade ... Im already 32 got a kid and now I still have apprehensions ... With my three relationships in the past there is something that I've learned ... you can try and adapt to your partner's need but don't forget to leave something for yourself ....:)

Edited by Leslie Garcia
  • 1 month later...

This is an early xmas gift for the women out there who think they're being cheated on, or for married men planning an affair

The Cheat Manual is 165 page e-book in pdf format which contains all the neccessary information about affairs and how to go about them safely or at least with the least amount of heartache possible.

DL it here:

http://www.cheatmanual.com/Manual%20Free%20Copy.pdf

Now, this is in no way a sign of me advocating cheating during marriage, but this is very informative and it might save your sanity if you suspect your husband or wife is cheating.

I haven't read the entire thing, but some bits of advice are very sound especially the "54 clues to tip her off"