Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

Good evening, guys. I've been taking Gold Standard Whey 5lbs for about two weeks now, and I noticed that it's made me crave for more water and food. Is it a natural reaction? What foods/food groups should I take? I'm planning to bulk up my slim body type and sculp it in the gym. Thanks in advance, sirs. I look forward to reading your professional advice. :)

Good evening, guys. I've been taking Gold Standard Whey 5lbs for about two weeks now, and I noticed that it's made me crave for more water and food. Is it a natural reaction? What foods/food groups should I take? I'm planning to bulk up my slim body type and sculp it in the gym. Thanks in advance, sirs. I look forward to reading your professional advice. :)

Whey protein formulas are mixed with digestive enzymes (Aminogen in ON's case) to stimulate better absorbtion of the protein. It is but natural to feel hungry within 30 mins. after ingesting whey. Since whey digests and absorbs rapidly, it is advisable to have a solid meal an hour or an hour and a half after ingesting whey.

@olympus

yun na ginagawa ko pero... parang nababagalan ako parang yung effort na ginawa mo for a month eh ang konti ng result kumpara sa mga body builders

buti pa yung nagpapalaki ng katawan madami choice of good suplements

or cguro mali lng diet at program ko?

You've been training for only a month changes don't happen that fast... nagmamadali ka...

it didn't take a month for you to get to that body of yours now did it?? so don't expect things to change in a month as well

hindi naman po ako nag mamadali.... alam ko po na malayo pa para marating yung final goal.

pero alam nyo yung after a month long of training may parang gauage ka na parang nagimprove ka...

well tiyaga tiyaga na lang muna

dagdagan ko na lang muna ng detox or only h2o intake yung routin work ko.

thanks po sa mga inputs.

Hi I stopped taking megamass 4k because nothing is happening, I'm having this feeling na parang na uutot lagi!

A friends recommended Met-Rx Size-Up? any feedbacks and comments about the product? thanks

before even considering taking any supplement, how are your eating habits??

now please don't say "ang lakas ko na kumain but nothing is happening" to determine if malakas ka talaga kumain, try writing down what you normally eat in a day... and not just 1 rice+ ulam, be as specific as possible... that way, we can determine if you are really eating enough...

one lesson i learned when I was new to lifting is I met a 200+ guy who was huge, being new I asked him about supplements ... his exact words

"bago mo alamin kung ano supplements ko, sabayan mo kain ko... I eat 1 kilo of beef daily"

ever since, that got me thinking about supplements and eating. which means, you have to eat big to get big...

guys, is creatine dangerous??

We have creatine in our bodies... creatine is also found in red meat...

Creatine is dangerous if you don't drink enough water and also don't take a week off after weks of using it... just my cents worth from personal experience

which is better between the two? i mean yun just to gain weight... sa price i think la na naman maxadong difference?

Are you sure na you just want to gain weight and not gain muscle??

bro sa totoo lang, what you need is to get your eating habits in check and get a better training program... I will bet you, maayos lang yung program mo 5 lbs will be easy to gain.

Not sure kung d2 dapat to but can anyone suggest me protein shakes that are good meal replacement?

what are you trying to achieve to begin with?? and how does your daily diet look??? get these down first then worry about the protein shakes second

what are you trying to achieve to begin with?? and how does your daily diet look??? get these down first then worry about the protein shakes second

weight loss sir. gusto ko kasi try bumaba ng timbang from my 130 lb frmae to at least 119 or 115. With regards sa diet, medyo irregular since panggabi ako. but my diet is more on fruits, more proteins, less carbs.

please advise. thanks!

weight loss sir. gusto ko kasi try bumaba ng timbang from my 130 lb frmae to at least 119 or 115. With regards sa diet, medyo irregular since panggabi ako. but my diet is more on fruits, more proteins, less carbs.

please advise. thanks!

Female ka? at what height?? honestly, using the scale is not a good thing to do... the mirror and the way your clothes fit are better judges...

how about this, write down what you eat in day and please be specific... "kahit anong ulam" is not specific... plus your workout routine din... let's tweak these first before taking in any supplements

please advise. thanks!

If you're taking in fruits, you're not on a low carb diet. If you chose to take the fruit/veggies path, there's no reason to bump up protein requirements since this will promote anabolisim and insuline spike whenever you eat. Go for vegetables and other slow digesting carbohydrates instead.

Edited by Jacques