Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

HGH? This is serious stuff, my friend. :) Does it work? You bet it does. But again, is it worth it? It's really up to you.

Personally, I try to keep away from any of these stuff. NO is the farthest I'd go.

serious stuff indeed

that is why i am asking for the experts and to those who have tried it for tips and their stories

does it work? i don't know

what do you think?

is it worth it? if it works and made a good change to the individual who used it then it must be

it is up to those who persevere

sugar coated tales ain't gonna get us anywhere

my NO is Gaspari Super pump by the way ;)

serious stuff indeed

that is why i am asking for the experts and to those who have tried it for tips and their stories

what do you think?

is it worth it? if it works and made a good change to the individual who used it then it must be

curious lang, what are your lifts like now??

serious stuff indeed

what do you think?

I have never tried any HGH (that goes without saying, Prohormones too). Do you work out in a gym? If you do, then try to ask those trainers that look like comic-book characters about supplementation, then maybe sneak in a couple of questions about HGH.

Or try getting memberships in those hardcore, non-airconditioned, "no-judgments" gyms. You'd be surprised how much info you'd get from those kinds of workout places.

curious lang, what are your lifts like now??

combination of 8x10 and 12x5

experimental lang oly

not too heavy though, baka bumigay ulit lower back e

I have never tried any HGH (that goes without saying, Prohormones too). Do you work out in a gym? If you do, then try to ask those trainers that look like comic-book characters about supplementation, then maybe sneak in a couple of questions about HGH.

Or try getting memberships in those hardcore, non-airconditioned, "no-judgments" gyms. You'd be surprised how much info you'd get from those kinds of workout places.

the place i live in got its own gym

last ghardcore non airconditioned gym i trained in is in the province

haven't seen those "comic book characters" looking trainers... they can't even afford to buy electric fans there

i haven't tried HGH, i want to learn about its usefulness first before i'd gamble with it

right now, it's only NO and kre alkalyn

dang! i missed the words of wisdom without the usual criticism against BB supplements of the sheriff :mellow:

Edited by worshipme

combination of 8x10 and 12x5

experimental lang oly

not too heavy though, baka bumigay ulit lower back e

the place i live in got its own gym

last ghardcore non airconditioned gym i trained in is in the province

haven't seen those "comic book characters" looking trainers... they can't even afford to buy electric fans there

i haven't tried HGH, i want to learn about its usefulness first before i'd gamble with it

right now, it's only NO and kre alkalyn

dang! i missed the words of wisdom without the usual criticism against BB supplements of the sheriff :mellow:

He's quite busy now..

just my 2 cents, you can still improve a lot just by adjusting your workouts...

also, unless you have someone really knowledgeable around, you can risk a lot taking that stuff

kind sirs,

i've decided to get back in shape after throwing away all my years of hardwork by gobbling lots of food and leaving behind my daily regimen before. now, after seeing my belly look like that of a pregnant woman and my hideous man boobs, i'm finally waging a war against weight gain. :)

so with this, can you please point me to where i can get affordable but effective supplements? I'm thinking of whey protein since that's what i took regularly back then and i saw results. i'm actually fat with some muscles underneath. think bouncer-like arms. would protein help me get back in shape faster? or is there a better supplement to help me reach my goal?

Edited by 3peatPete

kind sirs,

i've decided to get back in shape after throwing away all my years of hardwork by gobbling lots of food and leaving behind my daily regimen before. now, after seeing my belly look like that of a pregnant woman and my hideous man boobs, i'm finally waging a war against weight gain. :)

so with this, can you please point me to where i can get affordable but effective supplements? I'm thinking of whey protein since that's what i took regularly back then and i saw results. i'm actually fat with some muscles underneath. think bouncer-like arms. would protein help me get back in shape faster? or is there a better supplement to help me reach my goal?

Have you considered working out regularly and cleaning up your diet first?? Get these two in check and you won't have anything to worry about

Have you considered working out regularly and cleaning up your diet first?? Get these two in check and you won't have anything to worry about

thank you for the reply, sir olympus. i'm sorry if i failed to mention anything about working out. yes, i meant that i will definitely work out and take supplements. i used to work out regularly but i stopped. now i've gained weight.i've been fat all my childhood and back in college, i decided to change that and it worked and i lost fat and gained muscles. but after college, i just lost the drive to maintain that lifestyle.

i understand that a proper diet and the right exercise is all that one needs to get in shape. i'm aware of that since i did some research on how to lose weight (read a lot of books, online articles, videos,etc). i'm just wondering if anyone here knows where i can get affordable supplements in the metro. thanks

thank you for the reply, sir olympus. i'm sorry if i failed to mention anything about working out. yes, i meant that i will definitely work out and take supplements. i used to work out regularly but i stopped. now i've gained weight.i've been fat all my childhood and back in college, i decided to change that and it worked and i lost fat and gained muscles. but after college, i just lost the drive to maintain that lifestyle.

i understand that a proper diet and the right exercise is all that one needs to get in shape. i'm aware of that since i did some research on how to lose weight (read a lot of books, online articles, videos,etc). i'm just wondering if anyone here knows where i can get affordable supplements in the metro. thanks

a few years ago i bought supplements from a member here. he had a supplement store in cityland in buendia. i think it was sir noah. i dunno if he's still active but you can try looking for him. fair warning though, that was like 2 years ago. :)

i've bought supplements from malls and they are definitely expensive so i understand your search for affordable supplements since prices in malls are jacked up because the stores pay for their lease

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

naubusan ako ng ON whey... napansin ko kinakapos ako, first time last rep kinapos ako sa bench. So ngayon habang wala pang budget for ON.. try ko yung L-Men Whey na box of 12 sachets, nabibili sa grocery.. mocha flavored.. medyo mababa lang yung protein content nya compared to other premium whey protein pero ang sarap ng lasa kahit water lang at walang milk.