Best Game Ever

jake_speed

Metal Gear: Solid

First time I was actually engaged in the story telling of a game at a young age considering the fact that I skip most cutscenes, but for some reason I let it play out and I was hooked. They actually invested in Voice Actors which made it more compelling as there are more emotions involved and the dialogues will make you pay attention to detail.The game's easter eggs were made significant for the game that it didn't feel like a waste of time.

Gameplay was ahead of it's time noting that it was released on PS1. They were able to maximize the limitation of the console while still providing the right amount of realism. Progression and backtracking does not feel daunting even if the game was quite linear.

They also included side games known as the VR: Missions which expanded the game further for players who want to test themselves especially with Time Attack.

Still playing the game up to this date for nostalgia or sometimes I watch the storyline on Youtube.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...