Best Game Ever

jake_speed

Thanks mamang tahimik :cool:

WOW! panis ako sa'yo ah... :P

Dami mong alam na game ah! 'di mo pa na mention lahat yun ha? hehehe! :lol:

What's Mechwarrior:Mercenaries pre? ida-download ba ang game? may bayad din ba yan?

Reply to jake_speed

Games = Me :lol:

Hobby ko lang talaga ito. Malala nung nag-aaral pa lang ako ... pero lalong lumala ngayong may asawa na ako ... ala na kasing pumipigil sa akin :D

Yung Mechwarrior 4, alang bayad kapag maglalaro ka ng online. Pero kailangan ay original yung game para makalaro ng latest mods/patches sa internet.

If anyone's interested, please visit www.teambanzai.net or if anyone's interested in playing league games ... visit www.netbattletech.com (IMO, its the best league for MW4).

Reply to spearhead

Hay nako, dami lang talaga akong oras na puwedeng waldasin :lol:

I may have some regrets in life ... but i'm still very much happy playing computer games, even at my age B)

;)

Dunno about Archon bro.. :unsure:

Jake, ganda itong laro na ito ... sarap nito sa hotseat game, one of the classic hotseat games. Hehehe, second only to BBall :)

Para siyang Chess, pero kapag "nagkainan" yung pieces ... eh action game ang laban. Kung sino ang panalo siya ang magma-may-ari nung contested square.

Yung units ay may iba't ibang specialties.

Merong mas magandang version ng game kesa dito ... Dark Legions ata yung pangalan if i remember it right. Parang improvement ng Archon (yung sequel ng Archon ay flop) ... kasi sa DL, yung unit ay may special ability both sa board and sa tactical/arcade fights. Tapos puwede pang bigyan ng additional power-ups yung monsters depende sa starting resources (ie. giving special items like ring of speed, ring of strength, etc.)

MW:Mercs demo

Pero di ako sure kung may naglalaro pa diyan. Pero kung meron, niyo na lang rin. I suggest playing some single player first to get accustomed in controlling the mech (ie. giant robot/war machines)

And to those really interested and like to get good at the game, buy a good joystick ... minimum of 10 buttons (to get the most out of the game).

Puwede rin namang keyboard and mouse ... kaso mahirap matutunan yung advanced movements which is easier to perform using a joystick.

The game is a mix of strategy, tactics, sim and team action all rolled into one game. Its playable using a 56k connection. TONS of customization / configuration are possible to make the most out of the myriads of weapons and mechs - for those who like to tweak. Best of all is that this game doesn't require uber reflexes to win ... it helps, but its just part of the game and its not a sure fire way to win a game. :cool:

MW4 community is great. Lots of oldies here (ie. mature gamers - yes there's such a term ;) )

And there's a group of great guys in MekTek.net that keeps on releasing FREE contents (ie. new mechs, weapons and maps). They also patch the game to fight off game hacks to make the games as fun as possible.

Heheheh, i guess that's enough for a MW4 ad. :P

For some entertainment click this Battlereport

Did that one years ago, so my observations for that game are somewhat n00bish :blush:

Thanks Mamang_Tahimik for the infos! :cool:

I've visited the links you've posted here and tried to download... but there's some kind of technical problems to the site... will try to visit the site again....

Nice to see you posting here!

Hope to see more of your posts here! :cool: and some game infos... I think 1/4 lang nalalaman ko sa Comp. Games compare to you. :lol:

:mtc:

any info on "Duke Nukem Forever" ? that game started its development about 5 years ago and its graphic game engine was changed I think twice, from the Quake II engine to the Unreal graphics engine. Many fans are still anxiously awaiting its release.

AFAIK, "Duke Nukem Forever" is still in development.

Was doing a little backreading, coz wasn't able to logon over the weekend...saw mamang_tahimik's reply to jake_speed's query about "archon".

mamang_tahimik,

tagal na nitong game na to a...brings back memories from the good old days hehehehe. but archon was one heckuva fun game to play with a buddy. kinatatakutan ko nun yung basilisk.

matanong lang...how old are you? really?

:D just kidding dude.

ako, i actually started gaming during the atari days...

I'm 32 spearhead.

Just remembered some good games after schizo's post. Loadrunner, King Solomon's mines and Incredible Machines! Nice puzzle games :cool:

I remember a friend who's kinda curious as to why i spend almost the whole day playing the Incredible Machines ... let him play the from the starting level at like later afternoon. And i remember the dude still playing at 6am in the morning just to solve another level! :lol:

Just remembered some good games after schizo's post. Loadrunner, King Solomon's mines and Incredible Machines! Nice puzzle games :cool:

Loadrunner? Mas prefer ko Lemmings... trip ko pagpapatayin sila when I get bored :lol: :lol: :lol: Sa titler computer namin (early 90's) we had this Amiga where we used to play "The Lost Vikings" -- really fun puzzle games. Hirap ang mga mata ko kasi sa super 3d games... umaabot ng 2 days ang migraine ko, kaya I stopped.

Ah yes...incredible machines...one of the more fun and better looking puzzle games at the time.

I wish someone would come up with something of the sort one of these days. Imagine all the effects and animations and whatnot that can be done with today's computers. Now that would truly make a great incredible machine experience. :)

Mas maganda yung Cobra Mission at Knights of Xentar kesa sa Leisure Suit Larry games ;)

Yes, X-Com:UFO is the first tactical/strategy turn based game na nalaro ko na merong in-depth research/technologies (compared to other games at that time).

Can't remember Lost Vikings much, pero parang nalaro ko rin yun. Yun ata yung may 3 Vikings na may unique abilities.

And speaking of old games... remember "Scorched Earth", na naging "Worms"? Ni-refurbish ulet... 3d na ngayon! Napanood ko lang sa tech tv... wala pa akong mahanap dito eh... Damn sarap laruin nyan sa OPIS! Hahahaha!

------------

Yup, "The Lost Vikings" are three three vikings with unique abilites. One can run fast, one can jump, and one shoot an arrow. THe object of the game is to move them all through an obstacle... parang puzzle na rin ang dating. It was a lot of fun, kahit 2d lang... parang super mario lang ang graphics.

mamang_tahimik,

syempre naman. who would forget knights of xentar, and cobra mission? those two games started it all for me (playing h-games, that is) and i still have the pics stashed somewhere. :lol: definitely better that any of the leisure suit larry series.

pariah,

played warcraft 1, monkey island series, and lsl series.

schizo,

i remember playing scorched earth...that was one heckuva fun game to play with friends. tama ka...worms nga ang katapat nya ngayon. speaking of worms, ano ba ang latest? last ko nakita is yung worms world party e.

barbielove,

ayos lang yan...at least i'm sure you had tons of fun playing, di ba?

Thanks for posting ppl. :cool:

Mamang_tahimik

I played King Solomons mine too! :cool: I like puzzle games, nakalimutan ko na rin ang iba.. pati minesweeper nga eh... my record is 8 secs.

Spearhead

speaking of old games, alam mo ba ang Bernie Boulders, Army Men, Bronx? used to play it, kaya lang wala na akong makita ngayon nyan..

Schizo :cool:

heheh migraine lang din ang nagpapatigil sa akin sa computer dati eh...

Pariah

i played warcraft and LSL series ;)

:mtc:

ako favorite ko super mario at pacman kung bakit madali laruin e hirap magpipindot

hello... :blush:

una kong natutunan na game pacman..very exciting, pinagpapawisan dati ako nung bago lang ako heheheh. Super Mario... Ako ang unang nakatapos sa mission.. friends ko hanggang level 8 lang... :P

Jake_Speed,

Record ko sa minesweeper was 6 sec (yung smallest). Dahil editing ang trabaho namin (usually we stay up all night), another writer friend of mine stayed up all night to beat it... she did 3 SECS... kasama na ang tsambahan dito opkors... gisingin ba naman ako at 4 am para to better the record... dehins na... tulog na ako.. hahahaha! Pikon tuloy sa akin... that was the last time we played the game...

Jake_Speed,

Record ko sa minesweeper was 6 sec (yung smallest). Dahil editing ang trabaho namin (usually we stay up all night), another writer friend of mine stayed up all night to beat it... she did 3 SECS... kasama na ang tsambahan dito opkors... gisingin ba naman ako at 4 am para to better the record... dehins na... tulog na ako.. hahahaha! Pikon tuloy sa akin... that was the last time we played the game...

mine is 12