Best Game Ever

jake_speed

Wing Commander III and IV - PC Game. I played those games in the middle and late 1990s and it was the most intense game I've ever played. Today's game deals with 3D graphics, The Wing Commander III and IV has used real actors that made the story realistic with a movie feel. Actors that took part in this groundbreaking game were Mark Hamill (Star Wars Original Trilogy), Thomas F. Wilson (Biff of Back to the Future), Malcolm McDowell (Time After Time, Orange Clockwork), John Rhy-Davies (Raiders of the Lost Ark, Gimli in LOTR), Ginger Lynn Allen (star of some of the most intense X-rated films).

This game is more of a movie than a game which makes this the best action game I've ever played.

post-58-1091611477.jpg

Edited by Anaheim
Guest xbox_boy

PC - NBA Live Series, Medal of Honor Allied Assault, Counter-Strike, Command and Conquer Series

XBOX - Full Spectrum Warrrior, NBA Live Series, Top Spin, ESPN NBA 2k4

i enjoy playing faced paced, bloody games like

Quake I,II,III

Doom, Final Doom, Ultimate Doom

Unreal Tournament I,II,III & 2004

btw, are there any of you guys a die hard fan of doom?? based on the interview's i read about the upcoming DOOM3, cinematic quality daw ang dating ng gameplay kaya it will surely scare the hell out of you..i can't wait to get my hands on the new DOOM3....