Xcom:Ufo Defense- Still on my PC

Fallout 1,2 and tactics

Baldurs Gate:SoA

Jagged Alliance:Deadly Games- Turn-based classic

Panzer general 2- Sieg Heil!

People's general- China takes over Southeast Asia

TOEE!- Time magazine nominated game

HOMM II and V

Hack and slash: Diablo I, only because I played this for hours and hours in katips

Stealth-Shooter: Splinter Cell series edges out Hitman

Action-Shooter: Max Payne I

Drive sim-Shooter: Mafia sorry GTA

PS1- RPG: Final Fantasy 7 and Ogre Battle Tactics

Sim: Monster Rancher I

PS2- Monster Rancher 2

NES: Double Dragon Series

:thumbsupsmiley:

Computer is all around us... in fact you're in front of it right now. :P Computer games is so popular these days.. you can either play alone, one on one game w/ the one sitting beside you, or even with players all over the world!

Do you play computer games? alone or multiplayer, it may be LAN or online games...

So, What's your favorite?

Played lots of computer games over the past 20+ years, pero my favorite after all these years must be the original X-COM: Enemy Unknown, followed by the Civilization series by Sid Meier.

These are the type of games na babalik-balikan mo every now and then. Maganda ang replay value, several different approaches to winning.

Computer is all around us... in fact you're in front of it right now. :P Computer games is so popular these days.. you can either play alone, one on one game w/ the one sitting beside you, or even with players all over the world!

Do you play computer games? alone or multiplayer, it may be LAN or online games...

So, What's your favorite?

My All-time Favorite is WarCraft. I finished playing the Campaign of Warcraft3: Reign Of chaos in just 5 Days.

But Generally speaking I love Rpgs, Real-time Strategy games, simulation games, Action/horror/adventure games (First Person Shooter, Third person shooter)

Currently Im Playing with Biohazard4. . :)

Check out:

www.groovenet.ph/sofie

www.fhm.com.ph/blogs/sofie

• 3 months later...

It has to be the following for me:Diablo IIStarcraft Warcarft - Orig and Expansion isama na ang DOTAhalata bang Blizzard fan ako?God of War 1 and 2Prince of PersiaPokemon (Gameboy)Legend of Mana / Seiken Densetsu (yung old school na nintendo)Mario 3Final Fantasy 12It really doesn't matter which platform/generation the game was from so long as it made you happy not to mention engaged/sedated/tranced/devoted to it during the time you were playing it -- regardless if newer games offered better gameplay or graphics etc.so the winner i guess is DIABLO II!though i doubt if would still want to play it now, but looking back... hehehe!It has to be the following for me:Diablo IIStarcraft Warcarft - Orig and Expansion isama na ang DOTAhalata bang Blizzard fan ako?God of War 1 and 2Prince of PersiaPokemon (Gameboy)Legend of Mana / Seiken Densetsu (yung old school na nintendo)Mario 3Final Fantasy 12It really doesn't matter which platform/generation the game was from so long as it made you happy not to mention engaged/sedated/tranced/devoted to it during the time you were playing it -- regardless if newer games offered better gameplay or graphics etc.so the winner i guess is DIABLO II!though i doubt if would still want to play it now, but looking back... hehehe!

-= family computer =-

1. circus

2. super mario 1 , 2 , 3

3.bomber man

4. the goonies

5. tetris

6. twin bee

7. galaga

8. arkanoid

9.binary land

10 legend of cage

-= gameboy =-

1. mickey mouse

2. aladdin

3. burger burger

4 donkey kong

5. popoye

6. dr mario

7. street fighter

8.karateka

-= playstation =-

1. mortal kombat

2. need for speed

3. hercules

4 crash bandicoot

5. power rangers

6 street fighter / tekken

-= x box =-

1. cinderella (eto palang natapos ko eh bago lang kse :lol: )

-= online gaming =-

o2jam lang nde pa tapos hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Leviticus

dami na ako nalaro na computer games.. super adik nga ako noon eh. heck.. I even put up my own computer center para lang may kalaro ako

but the best and most memorable games for me na babalik balikan ko are 4 games:

starcraft (nung una kong nalaro eto.. hay.. 2 straight days na walang tulugan hanggang umabot ako sa naging insect si kerrigan)

diablo 2

chrono trigger (hehe.. may emulator ako sa pc ko and nowadays kapag hindi ako busy ay sumisilip silip pa rin ako sa game na eto) and,

ATOMIC BOMBERMAN!!!<-- the very first LAN game that I played. mas nauna pa nga eto sa starcraft.

kapatid ko naman mahilig sa worms :upside: