Best Game Ever

jake_speed

well, what do you think of ragnarok online? it's the most popular game ryt now, ano ba meron dun?

It's a toned down MMORPG that caters for the casual and / or young gamers. Is it bad? No, it actually introduces games to people, which is always good. Its part of gamer's evolution. :)

And some don't have time to spend hours just to learn the controls, the possible combos / tech trees available, plan for equipment / character build-up in advance, or just the time to even understand all the game rules/depth.

My wife enjoys playing Need for Speed, its a nice action car game. But she doesn't like Nascar racing, the damage states is a turn off for her.

So i really think its how much the player is into games. Casual gamers and gaming addicts have different preferences. :)

NBA Live 2004 on the PS2, pati na ang Madden 2004, Gran Turismo 3 A-spec.

Btw, anyone know kung mayroon na nabibili na NBA Live 2005. Saan kaya mayroon?Kasi may nakita ako na naglalaro nun sa isang bentahan ng cd software sa SM City Carpark Annex. I could tell na iba siya sa Live 2004. Mas fluid na kc ang movements ng players and may konting difference ang graphics.Pero mukhang same setup pa rin.