• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Best Game Ever

jake_speed

CyberGames

Baka lang merong interesado sa inyo :)

Laro ako ulit ng SC:BW, para ma-meet ko ulit yung dati kong LAN buddies sa Lopez.

Ala akong praktis ... pero laro lang naman ang hanap ko, di baleng bugbog sarado :lol:

Hanap ko rin yung Anito dun sa Dataventure kapag natuloy na yang laban sa Cybergames na iyan. Sana ang sked ngayon ay sa weekends lang! Alanghiya puro kasi weekdays yung ibang laban. :grr:

Mga Bros,

Anyone here good in Diablo II.. I',m currently hooked up with the game and am trying to find "Khalims Flail", that stage after Baal was freed. I've already been to the Travincial area and wiped out all the monsters but I can't still find Khalim's flail.

I'm glad to find here interested in Diablo II.. Sa totoo lang, this one is the best game i ever played.. maganda ang storyline and quests, as if you're one of the character and the one killing the monsters and evils... start playing it and you'll get hooked to it... better than ragnarok! if you played diablo na walang cheat or unedited ang character mo, you'll enjoy the game more... i have level 87 Barbarian (Patriarch - unedited, no cheat items) In Diablo II, Patriarch Level 87 means monthsss of gaming ;)

If u're interested, I can give you this character... along with its unique, strong items..

abellana:

Are you playing Diablo II LOD?

Khalim's Flail is located in the Travincal... just above the waypoint at the center, where the compelling orb is located.. you have to defeat the high councils as well as the bosses there.. about 5 of them.. I think the one holding that is Ysmael Vilehand.. (forgot already) basta patayin mo yung 5 na malalakas na monster, isa sa kanila ang may hawak dun... Khalim's Flail is most difficult item to recover kasi malalakas na monster ang may hawak nun... then trasmute it along with the other relics, yun lang ang babasag sa orbs that will open the gate to Mephisto... an equally nasty evil.. :evil: ... Enjoy the rest of the game pre... the quests you'll encounter gets more exciting as the game progress.. you're in Act III and you have long way to go brother :P

Hi! san ba makakabili ng original nito?

i wont hesitate to buy this game kc maganda naman ang feedback and yes, pinoy sya. nkakalungkot kapwa pinoy pa ang gumagago because of piracy!

to the pirates: gawin nyo nayan as mga foreign products whag lang sa ka-uri mo!

cool man!!! :cry: :mtc: :mtc: :cool:

Datablitz, where else?

Brochiere computers are also selling them.

Here’s an article I got from Gamespot – Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle-Earth

There was a time when you could criticize all real-time strategy games for being the same. In all of them, you seemed to focus on collecting resources, building up a base, and creating a huge army as fast as possible to crush your opponents before they could do the same. However, EA LA's upcoming strategy game, The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth, will attempt to break from this traditional format to feature four completely different playable factions in a game based on the awe-inspiring cinematic vision of director Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings motion pictures. In fact, you won't spend the first 20 minutes of every game chopping wood to build barracks--instead, you'll be amassing armies and moving them around a huge interactive map that EA LA refers to as "the living world." These and other aspects of the game are being brought to life thanks to careful collaboration with New Line Cinema, the film studio responsible for the blockbuster Lord of the Rings motion pictures. Senior producer Mike Verdu sheds more light on the process of bringing the hit movies into a real-time strategy game.

Getting Cinematic

By Mike Verdu

Senior Producer, EA LA

Hi, my name is Mike Verdu and I'm a senior producer on The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth. What a senior producer does is basically drive product quality. We make sure the game looks its very best and is fun to play. In order to do that, I handle a variety of tasks spanning different disciplines within the project. I monitor and coordinate contributions from art, design, and programming. I also spend a lot of time talking to New Line Cinema, getting materials approved and referencing images from production or any other materials we might need. I travel to New York pretty frequently to meet with [the New Line Cinema group] and show them the game.

Right now we are getting ready to go to New Line Cinema and meet with two senior executives to present some details about the game design. So far, New Line Cinema has been very enthusiastic about what they've seen. We'll describe how the game's going to work, show some of the new, cool stuff we've created, and discuss a bunch of specific issues, such as getting our hands on more assets.

Like the team responsible for The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, we've also gotten an amazing amount of assets directly from the moviemakers. We have the actual models and textures for critters like the "mumakil" giant elephants and the trolls. We have materials that were used for the special effects shots, battle previsualizations, production stills, costume references, and concept sketches.

While both game development teams have benefited tremendously from the wealth of reference from New Line Cinema, our two games are very different. With The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth, our goal is to let you immerse yourself in--and ultimately control--the world of Middle-earth. That's a relatively new concept for real-time strategy games, and we're busting many real-time strategy genre conventions as a result. You'll be able to fight the battles that you saw in the films and control the heroes that you saw in the films, but you decide what happens and when. You essentially decide the fate of the world; and you don't have to play on the side of the good, either. You can control Orcs and Nazgul. You can be Mordor and sweep across Middle-earth.

I think that anyone who is familiar with the books and anyone who has seen the movies would probably get a kick out of playing the evil side. It's certainly a tried-and-true convention in the real-time strategy world. It may be great fun to play through the good campaign, fighting against all of these enemies, but you might also be wondering, "What if I was actually controlling the bad guys? How would I do things differently?" And you'll have the chance to actually put your theories to the test by playing the evil campaign. Plus, it's just plain fun to be evil once in a while.

Thanks a lot for your interest in The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth. And stay tuned for the next Designer Diary!

By Staff, GameSpot POSTED: 05/20/04 04:11PM

Edited by Anaheim

@Thony and spearhead.

Forget about SCIII, madi-disappoint lang kayo.

Buti nang good memories ang iwanan sa inyo ng SCII. Kasi hindi na Toys for Bob ang gumawa nung SCIII ... kaya pangit ang istorya at hindi maganda yung game balance nung bagong ships (sobra ang lakas compared to the old ships)

Edited by Mamang Tahimik