Best Browser

Most computer savvy folks would probably say Firefox here. I personally use Firefox myself for leisurely browsing but I have to say that in the corporate world at least in the US, many organizations are forced to continue to use IE6 (not 7). This is due to legacy web content from inhouse developed applications. Other browsers just introduce incompatibilities these proprietary apps. However, since the release of IE7, many companies have been forced to update their legacy code to work with modern browsers including Firefox.

K-Meleon

"K-Meleon is an extremely fast, customizable, lightweight web browser for the Win32 (Windows) platform based on the Gecko layout engine (the rendering engine of Mozilla). K-Meleon is free, open source software released under the GNU General Public License."

http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/

try entering "cnn" or "yahoo" in url space to open the cnn or yahoo websites.

now try entering "manilatonight" in the url area...

next type "manilatonight" in the same url area but this time click the search button (with globe like icon) and you will get google's search results of manila tonight.

Use url space but click different buttons to go to a website or do a search.

Try Maxthon, which allows you to use IE 6 or 7 but adds many security measures and features similar to Firefox and Opera.

Most computer savvy folks would probably say Firefox here. I personally use Firefox myself for leisurely browsing but I have to say that in the corporate world at least in the US, many organizations are forced to continue to use IE6 (not 7). This is due to legacy web content from inhouse developed applications. Other browsers just introduce incompatibilities these proprietary apps. However, since the release of IE7, many companies have been forced to update their legacy code to work with modern browsers including Firefox.