Best Browser

dude just check it out.. the transition will be easy since multitab din sya..

and oh did i mention opera also has offered browser for your mobile phones/PDA.

try it for ur O2 XDA.. :cool:

chineck ko nga sa sites nila eh. may mobile browser sila.. kaya lang hindi ko mahanap ung fone ko sa list of mobiles nila na available ang opera mobile.. could you give me the link for my xda? hehe.. thanks dude..

chineck ko nga sa sites nila eh. may mobile browser sila.. kaya lang hindi ko mahanap ung fone ko sa list of mobiles nila na available ang opera mobile.. could you give me the link for my xda? hehe.. thanks dude..

dude.. heto nkuha kong steps from the opera website:

How do I get Opera Mini?

Opera Mini has been made freely available to all the My Opera Community members. Downloading Opera Mini is easy:

1. Point your phone's WAP browser to http://mini.opera.com/my
  2. Click on Get Opera Mini
  3. Answer 'Yes' to all installation messages and enjoy browsing the full Web, right on your mobile phone!

hope this helps...

B)

guys, post ko lang courtesy of Techworld.com:

Firefox 1.5 released today

Browser update available from tonight.

Elizabeth Montalbano, IDG News Service

29 November 2005

The new version of Firefox will be available for download later today.

After a host of test releases and one false start, version 1.5 of the open-source browser will be ready this afternoon US pacific standard time - evening UK time.

A release outlining its new features, as well as some additional news from the Mozilla Foundation, will be issued tomorrow. The browser will be available for free at www.getfirefox.com and www.mozilla.com.

The browser will include an improved updating system, faster navigation using the "Back" and "Forward" tabs, and a redesigned Options/Preferences window that increases the number of category icons and moves them from the left side of the window to the top.

Firefox 1.5 also adds support for Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG), javascript 1.6 and new versions of CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).

The update includes better pop-up blocking and a host of security improvements, plus the addition of Answers.com to Firefox's list of search engines and a Clear Private Data function that allows users to quickly remove personal data through a menu item or keyboard shortcut.

Edited by wharkooze

if u don't like the default skin of Fx 1.5.. try this skin inspired by Aqua.. w/ courtesy from BazonBloch of deviantart:

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/300W/fs7.deviantart.com/i/2005/227/8/b/SaFire_for_Fx_1_0x__amp__Deer_Park_by_BazonBloch.jpg

SaFire 1.0 for Fx 1.0 - 1.6a

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/300W/fs7.deviantart.com/i/2005/240/5/f/SaFire_Milk_for_Fx_1_0x__1_0__by_BazonBloch.jpg

SaFire Milk 1.0

check this out!! :cool:

Edited by wharkooze
  • 1 month later...
ask ko lang mga pards, bakit nagkakaron ng operation timed out ung firefox, may mga site na okey lang, but yung iba, di ko maa access, at ang bad trip eh di ko ma access mtc..... :cry:  :cry:

sometimes there are too many users, yun ang napapansin ko, or yung server medyo bumabagal. usually when I try to login a site na alam ko maraming gumagamit hindi ako mapasok. I've tried reloading the browser, usually this works but not all the time.

compared to IE mas gusto ko pa rin ang firefox. it's stable and doesn't have the security issues of IE...well at least for now :headsetsmiley: