Best Browser

Hi there

Right now have 4 browsers in my computer

My main Browser is Mozilla Firefox 1.5 which I use all the time

I also have ie 6 because it comes with xp. If I were you don't take it out because if you do it will mess up your operating system

Real Player also has it's own browser which I rarely use

Netscape Browser which I use when I want to watch videos from Yahoo because thats the only browser it recognizes

Peace Man :cool:

:mtc:

Firefox 1.5 + IE7 beta 2

Google is your friend :P took me 5 mins to find a working mirror for the installer file

The IE beta 2 rawks, but still doesnt feel quite as clean as FF. Besides I'm still having a hard time with the new layout. And it only works with XP. If you're running Win2K, the AOL browser is nice too, runs on top of IE to give you tabs + some other nice touches with the the IE rendering engine (with 90% of the internet created for IE, this is a killer advantage). Get it URL=http://aim.com]here[/url]. I just hate the fact that you have to install AIM just to get it.

eto nangyari skn ngyn lng...i slept at around 12 tapos iniwan ko comp ko bukas. i also left my firefox open with mtc, myspace and google mail open...nung pag gising ko..after 5 hours, bumagal comp ko...un pla ung mem usage ng firefox, umabot ng mga 200k+...ewan ko kng bakit...parang nagipon ng procecesses na ewan...ayun, kaya nag not responding na ung firefox...oh wel...jst wanna share lng..

guys, post ko lang courtesy of Techworld.com:

Firefox 1.5 released today

Browser update available from tonight.

Elizabeth Montalbano, IDG News Service

29 November 2005

The new version of Firefox will be available for download later today.

After a host of test releases and one false start, version 1.5 of the open-source browser will be ready this afternoon US pacific standard time - evening UK time.

A release outlining its new features, as well as some additional news from the Mozilla Foundation, will be issued tomorrow. The browser will be available for free at www.getfirefox.com and www.mozilla.com.

The browser will include an improved updating system, faster navigation using the "Back" and "Forward" tabs, and a redesigned Options/Preferences window that increases the number of category icons and moves them from the left side of the window to the top.

Firefox 1.5 also adds support for Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG), JavaScript 1.6 and new versions of CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).

The update includes better pop-up blocking and a host of security improvements, plus the addition of Answers.com to Firefox's list of search engines and a Clear Private Data function that allows users to quickly remove personal data through a menu item or keyboard shortcut.

pre....1.5.0.1 RELEASE N....update n ntin firefox natin........:) :thumbsupsmiley: :mtc:

geee opera is faster than firefox nga pero not that customizable. firefox pa rin ako.. lahat nacucustomize ko... mabagal lang pag open ng mismong program pero once open all is fast and secure naman :)

IE... kahit na magka IE 7 pa jan.. firefox pa rin ako.. :)

I agree with crazykalbo.....

It is really a different thing when the browser you used is customized to your needs.

I rate Firefox a good 97%, -3% kasi medyo malaki memory footprint nya.

:thumbsupsmiley: FIREFOX RULES!!!! :thumbsupsmiley: