Exit Lines

kung tama ako sa iniisip kong nangyayari, aaminin mo ba? Kung hindi, hanggang kailan mo ko lolokohin?

para naman ma-fit ko sa schedule ko

hirap kasi ng naka laan sayo yung panahon ko pero ang dami mong inaatupag na hindi mo na dapat inaatupag

hindi na rin kasi nakakaawa yung paawa mo e

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm an honest guy, so whether it would hurt the woman I'm with, it's better to tell it to her straight. Kung wala na talaga bakit patatagalin pa? you'll be hurting each other more lang by pretending to feel what isn't there anymore...and you will be helping her pa to easily let go kesa iniwan mo sa ere with her asking what she did wrong, saan siya nag kulang?

I have suffered from an ex who lied and kept something from me , Hindi naman kelangan mag stoop sa level niya at gumanti sa iba...

The truth hurts but making an exit strategy will cause devastation..

• 2 weeks later...

Y'know it sucks to see some (or most..but not necessarily all) guyz makin a fool of your fellow female specie... minsan kasi yung mga babae masyado ng bulag sa pagmamahal (so to speak) they dont even recognize the blinking encrypted codes behind guyz' lame excuses to worm their way out of a relationship... so guyz, would you rather go around in circles or tell a girl straight..ITS FINALLY OVER?...or you cant do that kasi youre playing it safe..in case hindi ka satisfied sa outcome ng decision mo to break up?

If I'm the girl, I prefer that the guy break it up like a real man, cut the bullshit and get to the point. If the reasons are not clear and understood by both parties, grudges and guilt will destroy good memories. The bad breakup could end up as baggage affecting future relationships of both parties.