Exit Lines

My favorite line from my favorite player:

"What we have right now is the only thing I could offer. I'm sure you're an interesting person and I don't know anything about the real you.. But I do know who I am and it's not going to work."

I think its the long version of "It's not you, its me." thingy.

Thanks Mr Mags

Actually showing a women that you are not worth trusting will do the job .....

...my worry is i want to minimize the impact of this parting .... since you will be seeing her

after that ....like it or not ....

What if she answers evelishly... Dont worry, kung traydor ka, halimaw ako :blush:

rrrrr

Lomex

Pareng Lomex: I'll share with you one of my all-time favorite exit lines....

"Nakalimutan ko nga palang sabihin sa iyo....na may ugali akong traydor!"

:evil: :lol: :boo:

Thanks Mr Mags

Actually showing a women that you are not worth trusting will do the job .....

...my worry is i want to minimize the impact of this parting .... since you will be seeing her

after that ....like it or not ....

What if she answers evelishly... Dont worry, kung traydor ka, halimaw ako :blush:

rrrrr

Lomex

Good point. Plus, you really don't want to burn your bridges right? Unless she did something to really piss you off.

My actual favorite exit strategy is to explain to her that I'm going through a difficult phase (anything from domestic problems, health, work/career,etc.) and much as I want to go on with the relationship, I regret that I would only end up neglecting her because of those other issues/problems I now have to take care of....so now, I'm giving her the chance to break up with me because I could stand to see her suffer (ayoko siya madamay sa mga problema ko kunyari). Kung ayaw nya and she still chooses to stay, telling her about my so-called "issues" would set up the tone for my declining presence in the days to come. Parati na akong magiging too busy for her from then on...

hope this helps.

Ganito na nga ang nangyari .... She wack me with the hatchet (not literally)

Kesyo kesyo we cant get along etc etc

And so I agreed and kept my silence

But then after 2 days ..... she was there at my doorstep ..... sorry daw

Good point. Plus, you really don't want to burn your bridges right? Unless she did something to really piss you off.

My actual favorite exit strategy is to explain to her that I'm going through a difficult phase (anything from domestic problems, health, work/career,etc.) and much as I want to go on with the relationship, I regret that I would only end up neglecting her because of those other issues/problems I now have to take care of....so now, I'm giving her the chance to break up with me because I could stand to see her suffer (ayoko siya madamay sa mga problema ko kunyari). Kung ayaw nya and she still chooses to stay, telling her about my so-called "issues" would set up the tone for my declining presence in the days to come. Parati na akong magiging too busy for her from then on...

hope this helps.