Exit Lines

we're talking abt love and relationship here...not fling. that's just how i see things. Talk don't make any difference...it doesn't take away the pain...and sometimes when you have to walk out...it's better to leave the door opened ... it's sometimes gentler that way

like i said "unless fling lang yan you're significant other deserves closure."

yes i know we're talking about love and not fling

if you leave the door open....the other person will still hang on to saving the relationship because there was no closure. this prolongs the heartache and delays moving on

dalawa lang kase ang alam kong exit...walkaway ...leave the door behind you opened para very subtle and silent (pwede nga yung lakad parang stealthmode pa eh! hahaha!) or walk out cursing then Bang the door on his face! http://foolstown.com/sm/jok.gif. I just don't like conversations pag goodbye na....ganon din talaga yun...i've been there too...Spoken or not...it always leaves both parties shattered. So what's the use of all the drama of goodbye? ...it's just like adding insult to injury. That's just me.

Para di OT: ang exit line ko siguro would be..."sorry......" (pero sa isip ko lang :P )

Edited by iwalkalone
I jack off twice before checking in into the motel with my gf.

Siempre, lambot titi na ako.

She just gets pissed off.

Next tym we go to the motel, I jack off again twice before.

AT WALA NG NEXT TYM KC BAD TRIP NA GF KO SAKIN!!

AYOS, NAKAWALA NA AKO SA KANYA!! :thumbsupsmiley:

hahahahhaaa loko loko...

heheheh pero epektib nga yan! :P