Exit Lines

ganun ba talaga kadali sabihin yun? bakit hirap na hirap ako...

:)

maybe bcoz nde mo lng tlga kayang makasakit ng damdamin ng iba... :)

pero sa totoo lng mahirap tlga.. kya everytime na nkikipag break ako.. minsan i cut my hair short.. gusto ko kseng parusahan sarili ko kse nakasakit ako ng taong minahal ko din nman... :( and nde rin ako nakikipag bf agad agad.. kung pede nga lng akuin ko n lng yung pain and hurt ive caused them during the break up aakuin ko, para nde na cla mahirapan ako n lng.

hehe minsan nga iniintay ko na makarecover muna cla at maging frends na ulit kme bago ako makipag bf ulit.. hehehe. sounds ridiculous ba? hehe well thats just me. :hypocritesmiley:

ang hirap pa rin. tama si tanya...hirap makasakit ng ibang tao. pano ba mapapadali makipagbreak.... di ko talaga alam.

sa lahat ng ayoko...nakakakitang babaeng umiiyak sa harap ko.

yeah naalala ko tuloy nung breakup ko sa isang exbf ko umiyak sya harap ko as in hagulgol tlga sya :( :( :( nde ko alam gagawin ko niyakap ko n lng sya, tapos iyak p rin sya ng iyak sa balikat ko... :( :( :( sa sobrang guilt ko ive almost gve my body to him(1st ko sna sya nun kung natuloy).. buti n lng nde sya nagtake advantage.. ask nya kse ako kung bukal saken yun sabe ko 'no' :( ayun bigla n syang tumigil sa pagiyak.. buti n lng walang nangyare.. sheesh! nde ko tlga kayang makasakit pero i have to.. nde ko rin kse kayang magpanggap n mahal ko cla kung nde nman tlga.. :(

ah ok... hmm... e pano kaya kung vice versa ganyan ang gawin ng girl sayo? anong gagawin mo? ok lng b sayo yun? being cold until you finally say na break n kayo?  :unsure:

I think it’s ok. Because I’m familiar with the style, I would know where she’s leading me into. But if I’m really (madly) in love with the girl, I have my way of bringing the fire back….since she’s my girl, I should know how to win her back.

So far…this hasn’t happened to me.

Tanya, I can sense that you are implying that this is not a good exit strategy? One of the advantage of this strategy is you slowly create a gap….so that when the time comes that you really need to talk about breaking up…it wouldn’t be as painful. Just be sure not to forget to put closure in the end.

Your thoughts…? Anyone?

I think it’s ok. Because I’m familiar with the style, I would know where she’s leading me into. But if I’m really (madly) in love with the girl, I have my way of bringing the fire back….since she’s my girl, I should know how to win her back.

So far…this hasn’t happened to me.

Tanya, I can sense that you are implying that this is not a good exit strategy? One of the advantage of this strategy is you slowly create a gap….so that when the time comes that you really need to talk about breaking up…it wouldn’t be as painful. Just be sure not to forget to put closure in the end.

Your thoughts…? Anyone?

ic, i understand now....

..."I have a tootache, i need to go to the dentist" tapos 'wag ka na magpakita.

..but seriously, kung tingin mo naman she's not really the type

you will want to spend a really really long time with, manage the

expectations, tell her in the beginning that it has to end sometime

but you want her smiling when it does, smiling because of the good

memories of the times you spent together and that she might even

feel that it was all worth it.. (or something along that line)

..i used that line before, and it worked like a charm. It was a hassle

basta hindi na lang ako nagpakita and nung magkita pa

kami, it's like walang nangyari and we're friends and dated her that

same night. Ha!

-Sin™

Guest Camerie

Showing your partner that you're being cold is a good strategy for a break up so that your partner would feel that there is something wrong already with the relationship and he won't be left clueless... It's hard if you'll make your partner that nothing has changed and that you still love him so much when in fact you don't already. It would be harder for him if you break up with him when he doesn't see nothing wrong with the relationship because you didn't become cold anytime in the relationship. At least when you become cold to your partner at a certain point, he'll feel it eventually and know what to expect.

Showing your partner that you're being cold is a good strategy for a break up so that your partner would feel that there is something wrong already with the relationship and he won't be left clueless... It's hard if you'll make your partner that nothing has changed and that you still love him so much when in fact you don't already. It would be harder for him if you break up with him when he doesn't see nothing wrong with the relationship because you didn't become cold anytime in the relationship. At least when you become cold to your partner at a certain point, he'll feel it eventually and know what to expect.

Well said!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Precisely what my point is. Make her feel that you've changed. Break it to her gently...