What Got You Started Into Gaming?

mayorsam

MY GAMING FAIRY TALE ^_^

First game na nalaro ko is Super Mario sa Famicon. Then Super Mario agen sa Super Nintendo. After nun, medyo addict na ko sa console games so I was bought a Sega Saturn. Then came PS1 then started to play my first RPG ever which is Final Fantasy XIII, the greatest FF series I ever played perhaps. Then, when the first pc came into our house, a Pentium 2 one, my first ever PC game was Starcraft and at that time Im started to get very addicted to PC games. Then I played my favorite game until now, Microsoft Flight Simulator for Windows 95 and now still playing that series which is Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. My first RPG in PC platform was Diablo 2. Then after 1 1/2 year of that Pentium 2 rig, my first ever FPS game which is Half-Life and eventually came to Counterstrike Beta 7.1 but playing it with no 3d acceleration (pixels pa). My first RTS game is Westwood Red Alert 95.

Due to improving demands for pc requirements, I purchased a new PC, a Intel Celeron 1.7ghz build, and it satisfied my hunger for smooth playing Counterstrike. So 1 year of that PC, i played games which do not demand heavy pc requirements. Then I played games like Red Alert 2 with Yuri's Revenge, Ghost Recon, Call Of Duty, Counterstrike 1.1, Max Payne, and Command And Conquer Generals Zero Hour. Then I played my favorite game, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000, first FS in 3d graphics. ^_^ With this situation, I never looked back in console gaming. Maybe it was destiny that Im fond more of PC games than console games. The game I played in my PS2 is FFX only ^_^

As gaming progresses, so is the requirements. I upgraded October last year to a Pentium 4 build which is my current build in my sig below, to play the games I like in this new world of gaming. Then it satisfied me again for smooth playing Generals which was my favorite game at that time, and also able to play my latest favorite, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. Then I play also Rome Total War, Battlefield 2, Sims and Sims 2, Warcraft and Frozen Throne with DOTA. Also in this PC, my first connection to the globe, acquiring my internet connection through Smart Wifi. Then I get addicted to online games like MU Online which I was very addicted compared to a much famous Ragnarok Online at that time. Time goes by and I was fed up with the game style of a MMORPG and returned again to offline games. Looking forward to buy a new PC to play the best of the best games lying around.

TRULY IM A CERTIFIED PC GAME ADDICT

This is my story of gaming. And the saga continues.... ^_^

started when i was 10.. family com

played mario 1 ,2,3 finished it........

pang 1 player lang kasi

yung pang 2 players.. battle city

used to play it for hours with my cuz...

meron pa akong 42in1 and 82in 1 na bala

played zelda in famicom

then i was in 1st yr highschool ..i learned to play arcade

street fighter .wwf ..gijoe lahat hehehhehe

then i played 16 bit sega.. altered beast ..sonic

then superfamicon mortal combat un squadron

dragon ball grabe i was so shocked kasi ang

super famicon had 6 freaking buttons--

wow shemay

then i was in collge i have a pc.

pentium 1-- with an 8mb video card--

stracreft and diablo 1

warcraft 1

then i bought a p3

wow ---------

warcafrt 2 and 3

starcarft

cs.quake..dami

as in

kasbay nun ps1.......

my friend showed me the opening ng FFVIII

wow grabe nag ipon ako then i got ps1

when i have my 1st job... nag ipon ako para sa ps2

may ps2 ako..bought bec of FFX

i ahve hundred of games di ko pa linalaro lahat

then nag iipon ako to upgrade my p3 pc............

para makalaro ako ng mga online games

hay sarap maging gamer

i started playing when i was around 7 or 8. game and watch pa lang nun, squish saka isang game and watch featuring snoopy and woodstock na math games ang meron, hehe. then nagkaroon ng family computer ung kapitbahay namin, nakikilaro lang ako nun kse ayaw ako ibili ng parents ko. started playing mario and kage. then when i was in 5th grade, i got my first console which was a Nintendo Entertainment System bundled with Super Mario 3. Matagal din na un lang ung game ko kaya mejo namaster ko na lahat ng secrets nun. then binigyan ako ng tita ko ng Game Gear, konti lang meron nun, hehe. nilalaro ko pa ung Moonwalk ni Michael Jackson, ksama na rin ang Columns, Sonic, etc. i started playing arcade na rin, street fighter 2! dalawang piso lang nun ang laro. in third year high school, i got my first personal computer which was a 586 with 8mb of ram. played legend of kyrandia (a not so popular rpg), leisure suit larry six, day of the tentacle, dune 2, and command and conquer. a year after, i bought a SuperFamicom. Un lang binili ko nung pumunta kaming hongkong ng family ko, when we came home, hindi pala compatible sa tv system natin ung nabili ko, waaaaah! pero binili ako ng bagong multisystem na tv nun para lang malaro ko ung superfamicom ko, hehe. chrono trigger isa sa mga best games na nilaro ko nun.

i took up computer science in college because of my love for gaming. ngayon high school teacher na ako, hehe. my first major purchase nung sumesweldo na ako was a PS2. napansin ko sa dinami ng games ko, wala pa kong natatapos. sobrang mura kse ng pirated games kaya ang dami ko masyadong binibili. ryt now i have a PSP and a PIV computer.

I always tell my students na walang problema sa paglalaro ng computer games, as long as hindi nakakasira sa pagaaral. Pwede naman maging isang responsible gamer eh, hindi ung inuumaga na sa paglalaro. some kids kse, hindi na pumapasok para makapag-dota lang or counterstike. Sa mga kids n gnun, hinay hinay lang, mas mageenjoy kayo kung sarili nyo ng sikap ang nagfufund sa pagiging mga gamers nyo, at hindi ang mga allowances na bigay ng magulang nyo :P.

Feeling ko I'll be a gamer for the rest of my life. Hanggang sa maging principal n ko sa school ko, hehe.

hmp, yabang! :P :lol:

Super Mario Bros is my all time favorite since the FamiCom and Legend of Zelda on NES...

that started me into gaming.

nakng! ilan taon ka na ba? :blink: wag mo sabihin di mo inabot ang Atari at Game n Watch. :P

gusto ko sa game n watch yung popeye at octupus. :lol: sa atari, pacman at galaga. :boo: tapos unang console was nintendo. syempre super mario bros ang all time jan. adik talaga kami ng cousin ko. padamihan times masave yung princess. i was able to do it 25 times (walang 100-up cheat), pero naman sya 67 times! ayun umusok yung console nya. bwahahaha. :lol:

tuloy tuloy na yun. halos lahat ata ng console nadaanan ko eh. pero medyo na rehab na ako ngayon. :D

it all started with contra and double dragon ^_^...i've been hooked ever since....gaming - better this than all the other bad vices....

then snes - donkey kong country....

sega - yuyu hakusho

ps - MGS!

pc - starcraft

ps2 - MGS 2!!

...hindi na maalis gaming sa katawan ko....parang magic: the gathering, ang hirap iwanan! part na ng buhay ko e..... ^_^

i also started with super mario which was a very addictive game back then. double dragon, teenage mutant ninja turtles and battle city were some of my favorites. i also got adicted with ps1, in fact i think i was able to finish every role-playing game that i was able to grab... especially final fantasy series. :cool:

Madami PS2 great RPGs

Namely timeless classics na mula SNES pa

Final Fantasy 1& 2,Suikoden,Breath Of Fire,Lunar,Star Ocean,Vandal hearts etc

Sa Genesis naman grabe Altered Beast/R Type/Micheal Jacksons Moonwalker hehe astig yun! Wh ocould forget Sonic?

Sa NES favorite ko ung Spartan X/Excite Bike/Goonies/Yie Ar Kung Fu/Karateka/Urban Champion/Ice Climber Etc..

Remember this guys? Nostalgia hehe

http://www.videogamecritic.net/images/nes/urban_champion.jpghttp://www.consoleclassix.com/info_img/Ice_Climber_NES_ScreenShot2.jpg

:cool:

Edited by kUrTsKY

what made me started playing vid games ehhh

- Game & Watch - Cheff / Popeye

- Nintendo Family Computer - Contra ---- > up up / down down / left Right x 2 / B A B A / Start HAA !!!! 32 lives

- PC XT - Battle Zone

-

-

-

-

- To date ........My custom built AMD 64 3800+ Dual Core Gaming rig -----> virtualy any sootem up games CS Source HL2 Q4 Doom3 and a lot more.

Masarap talaga!!! Dibaleng maging addict sa laro kaysa sa drugs sex and violence!!! Diba?!! ^_^ Ang addiction ko sa games, di marerehab hahaha. ^_^

Add up lang sa taas 8 years old when I get hand of the old version of Game Boy ^_^..

Cge fellow gamers kwento pa kayo...:P

oo nga.. mas tipid pa maglaro ng games kesa mambabae e.. ang babae mahal.. gagastos ka ng libo para sa ilang oras ng ligaya.. sa games 100 pesos na pirated PS2 DVD lang ilang linggo mo nang pagpaparausan...oohh! ahh! yeaaa! yeah! :D

Ako din matagal...Pacman, BATTLE CITY (favorite tank ko eh ung 2 stars lang...

kc pag 3 stars, ako mismo kinakabahan bka mtira ko ung "base" eh)...

cno nga b makakalimot sa "Sorry Mario but the Princess is in another castle..."

tsaka ung 100+ lives s stage 3! kelangang-kelangan ko ung para matapos ung game...1 beses ko lng ntapos ung game...

ngaun s PC n ko naglalaro...

Half-Life Series

Total War Series

Sims2

NFS Series

C&C

Warcraft

DoTA

xempre Counter-Strike...

Ako din matagal...Pacman, BATTLE CITY (favorite tank ko eh ung 2 stars lang...

kc pag 3 stars, ako mismo kinakabahan bka mtira ko ung "base" eh)...

cno nga b makakalimot sa "Sorry Mario but the Princess is in another castle..."

tsaka ung 100+ lives s stage 3! kelangang-kelangan ko ung para matapos ung game...1 beses ko lng ntapos ung game...

ngaun s PC n ko naglalaro...

Half-Life Series

Total War Series

Sims2

NFS Series

C&C

Warcraft

DoTA

xempre Counter-Strike...

BattleToads sa NES! :)