What Got You Started Into Gaming?

mayorsam

got addicted with tetris...battle city...pacman

tapos i got more serious with rockman/megaman series...then castlevania series

after that sa arcade...area 51, street fighter 2, daytona

sa PS...addict ako sa Grand Turismo, Grand Theft Auto series

sa Pc naman...Command and Conquer....tsaka Warcraft....ang hinde ko lang nakahiligang laro eh yung Counter strike....tsaka Ragnarok...ewan ko ba :lol:

same here no ofense, but ragnarok is just crappy; anyway I started with nes and of course the ever lovable mario. then i was able to but ps 1, ps 2 and im now enjoying my 360;hopefully i could also buy a ps3 in the future; kaso kailangan ko ng 13th months pay heheheheh

• 1 month later...
What's the game that made you say "Hey, this is fun. I wan't more."

For me, it's the original Diablo. I played other games before but I played them rather casually, with no real motivation to finish the game. But after Diablo, for almost every game that I play, if it has a single player campaign, I play to the finish.

So what's the game that got you started in the wonderful world of gaming? What lured you to the dark side?

I remember the addictive qualities of the original Diablo very well. I got a copy on the night before my

final exams in college. I decided to try the game out first to relax. Then one more level, one more level....

next thing I know it was morning already and I finished the game. Unfortunately it was also already time

for me to rush to school without studying anything for my exams. I remember thinking that the game

really was appropriately named....

But what really got me started was Test Drive 2 for the computer. I logged in tons of hours on this game

to get the fastest lap times for each and every one of the cars for every course. Grabing fanatical talaga!

I broke four keyboard keys on two keyboards with this game (as in the keys actually breaking off)!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Started with PC Games when I was in elementary like scorch earth, dune, rampart, lemmings and the lost vikings. Then got invited by my friend to play Red Alert2 at a online gaming shop. After that, I have been addicted to network gaming haha :lol:

naalala ko pa ang daming shops sa virramall dati...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

here is my story

early 80's

atari - Pacman, Space invaders , vanguard, Tron, Donkey Kong :-)

late 80's and early 90's

Family Computer - Mario Bros, Commando, Green Berret, Twin Bee, Legend of the Kage

Mid 90's

Computer Games - Warcraft 1 and 2, Starcraft 1 , Command and Conquer series,Dune 1 and 2, Hellfire ( the predecessor of Diablo ) Quake 1 and Quake 2, Delta force 1 and DF2, Diablo ( the best so far ). CAll of Duty, Shogun - Total War, Titan

Currently

PS2 - Metal Gear, GTA, MAx Payne, Crash Gear

Im a confirm gamer :-)

• 3 weeks later...

wow may mga umabot pala dito sa atari. ako naman atari (pacman, tennis, quix) tas famicom (mario 1,2,3 castlevania 1,2, rockman 1,2,3,4,5,6). tas dumating ung snes. dun na nauso ung mga fighting games (streetfighter II, king of fighters).

Una kong game sa pc namin dati ung death knights of krynn (286 lang pc namin nun). tas dumating na ung pentium I (diablo (bumagsak ako sa isang subject dahil dito), warcraft II, starcraft. tas dumating na ung playstation (FF7, FF8). Ngayon sobra dami na games at consoles hirap na sumabay.

wow may mga umabot pala dito sa atari. ako naman atari (pacman, tennis, quix) tas famicom (mario 1,2,3 castlevania 1,2, rockman 1,2,3,4,5,6). tas dumating ung snes. dun na nauso ung mga fighting games (streetfighter II, king of fighters).

Una kong game sa pc namin dati ung death knights of krynn (286 lang pc namin nun). tas dumating na ung pentium I (diablo (bumagsak ako sa isang subject dahil dito), warcraft II, starcraft. tas dumating na ung playstation (FF7, FF8). Ngayon sobra dami na games at consoles hirap na sumabay.

yup sinabi mo pa :)