What Every Car Owner Should Have

• 2 weeks later...

I dread the thought of what I call those "Freaky Fridays" when there's a sudden and sustained downpour, it's payday and mega sales all over and some freak accident causes a gridlock that lasts for 7, 10, 12 hours before you can reach home. so i have these things in my car survival kit (among many of those mentioned above):

1. bottled water

2. some snacks

3. paracetamol or ibuprofen tablets

4. jingle bag or something for similar use

5. eye drops for tired or strained eyes

6. a small camp pillow

7. a poncho

8. rubber sandals or boots (in case you have to wade thru flash floods)

9. toilet paper

10. an unfinished book

11. a fire extinguisher

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
i'd also like to add courtesy, consideration, respect for others and maturity. A cool head, dami pala.

But if this thread means na mga material stuff, id say a flahlight, spare tire, spare belts, emergency numbers, cash... reserve cash.

SPARE BELTS?

WITHOUT THE PROPER TOOLS AND THE KNOW HOW, HOW COULD YOU CHANGE THEM (LALO KAPAG GABI AT MADILIM)?

I SUGGEST YOU CHECK YOUR BELTS EVERY NOW AND THEN TO SEE IF THEY ARE STILL OKAY, WITHOUT CRACKS OR DEFORMATION. SIMILARLY, CHECK THE OIL FLUID LEVEL, THE BRAKE FLUID LEVEL, ATF/POWER STEERING FLUID, MAKE SURE THE HUB NUTS ARE SECURE (NOT LOOSE), AIR PRESSURE (INCLUDE THE SPARE TIRE), WATER/COOLANT LEVEL, TRANSMISSION OIL LEVEL. DAMI NOH? :unsure:

:lol:

Edited by the grudge
  • 4 weeks later...
a wrench because that's the only tool that can fix every damn thing in the car, including opening the car when you leave your keys inside (like breaking the window)...

agree ako dun sa wrench with variable heads.

question lang, to be able to open your car using a wrench if you locked it and left the keys inside, where did you get your wrench? kasi ako nasa boot ko ang tools ko e.

maliban kung nakamount sa hood mo ang wrench mo... :D