Hotdogs - Binibini

Fifth Dimension - Last Night I Didn't Get to Sleep At All

Bellamy Brothers - Let Your Love Flow

Alice Cooper - I Never Cry

If I Can't Have You -Yvonne Elliman

Bee Gees & Samantha Sang - Emotions

Hotdog - Manila

Paul Jabara - Trapped In A Stairway

One of the most memorable film title of the decade was Saging ni Pacing and Batuta ni Dracula.

my gang-mate used to have a film clip of this hilarious bomba-comedy starring manoy (eddie "ciagar") :lol:

sinundan pa ng "bibingka ni neneng"

and den der was this exotic find of celso ad....RIZZA :boo: my all-time favorite morena numph :cool:

post-59302-1214532238.jpg

post-59302-1214532254.jpg

post-59302-1214544649.jpg

Edited by LYCHEE
Sonia at... Sonia! Magkamukhang magkamukha!

(old 70s Palmolive shampoo commercial)

Kasi isa lang sila? :D

Where can you find those classic movies?

Thanks for the pics pareng hitman. Hope to see you someday pre with the other 70s peeps.

@cOme2shine

We call that "shikuk" look. Parang yung suot nina Erap at Romeo Vasquez in the photos of hitman. Whatever it meant, we really didn't care basta pinagtatawanan namin yung pormang iyan. :goatee: Welcome to the thread.

Edited by storm
Kasi isa lang sila? :D

Where can you find those classic movies?

Thanks for the pics pareng hitman. Hope to see you someday pre with the other 70s peeps.

@cOme2shine

We call that "shikuk" look. Parang yung suot nina Erap at Romeo Vasquez in the photos of hitman. Whatever it meant, we really didn't care basta pinagtatawanan namin yung pormang iyan. :goatee: Welcome to the thread.

hi guys!

i have a copy of ang tatay kong nanay, it came out on dvd.

the past few days i've been tripping on the benny hill show. the first three years also came out on dvd.

Edited by gadalej
hi guys!

i have a copy of ang tatay kong nanay, it came out on dvd.

the past few days i've been tripping on the benny hill show. the first three years also came out on dvd.

Gusto ko yan. The face of Benny Hill is virtuallyt pictured on my mind as I am typing this. :thumbsupsmiley:

Another fave was Laugh-in with a still very young looking Goldie Hawn and the local counterpart which was Super Laff-in with Joey de Leon, Ramon Zamora, Tange, Balot, Maya Valdez, etc.

Was JdL in Super Laff-In?

Used to watched that when I was still a kid.

Dito pinauso ni MonZa yung sprakenhayt nya, complete in Hitler's uniform, moustache and all.

He was a riot

Was JdL in Super Laff-In?

Used to watched that when I was still a kid.

Dito pinauso ni MonZa yung sprakenhayt nya, complete in Hitler's uniform, moustache and all.

He was a riot

As far as I know naroon si JDL tsaka si June Keithley. Comedienne pa sya noon. :D

I attended an event where Joey Smith was a guest...the speaker was introducing him : "marahil kilala nyo lahat si Joey Smith....at marahil akala nyo siguro patay na si Joey Smith....well, ang magandang balita ay hindi pa po patay si Pepeng Kidlat....mukha lang syang patay...pero buhay na buhay pa sya !"

BWAHAHAHA

I attended an event where Joey Smith was a guest...the speaker was introducing him : "marahil kilala nyo lahat si Joey Smith....at marahil akala nyo siguro patay na si Joey Smith....well, ang magandang balita ay hindi pa po patay si Pepeng Kidlat....mukha lang syang patay...pero buhay na buhay pa sya !"

BWAHAHAHA

joey smith reminds me of the greatest era of pinoy rock and roll

Mas matindi ang brain damage pagkatapos. Lasting effect.

Mga words na natutuhan ko rin noon:

jaywalking, political detainees, makibaka, mamundok, nice people, habeas corpus, martial law

Noon, walang power ang mga gobernador. Nasa mga provincial commander ang power.