Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

bat dimo subukan mag system reset or bios reset. babalik sa original settings ang bios mo. you can do this by either shorting the bios reset in the board otherwise remove the battery and bios chip from the board and wait 24hrs or enough time to drain the power in the chip.

cannot access the boot sequence option eh. if i try to access, plaging bumabalik s main menu the BIOS setup. tried to disconnect n din the FD and CD cables  and then start up pero ganun p din.

bat dimo subukan mag system reset or bios reset. babalik sa original settings ang bios mo. you can do this by either shorting the bios reset in the board otherwise remove the battery and bios chip from the board and wait 24hrs or enough time to drain the power in the chip.

nagtry n din kmi n tanggalin yung battery pero ganun p din. :(

Walang HD activity?  Try mo ibang power connector sa HD mo.  Have you tried booting thru the floppy or CD drive tapos try mo i-access sa dos prompt yung HD mo kung maaacess ang C: drive?

checked already and lahat nmn ok. tried to boot from the installer CD ng WIN2000 and can access the HD nmn pero pg start-up n ng normal, ayaw na tumuloy sa windows. :( :grr:

Mejo different item pero same problem. Since ndi nga madetect yung HD, i tried to replace the HD with a new one pero ndi ma-detect kasi ndi formatted. tried the FDISK command ng Win98 boot-up disk pero ndi makita yun bago HD. Tried to format it also sa ibang PC pero ayaw din ma-detect. Pano ba mag-format ng bago HD? Sira na kaya yung HD na to?

hmmm... di kaya dalawa ang partition mo at hindi mo nailagay kung ano yung active partition where the boot system is? ibig sabihin wala kang active partition kaya di alam ng computer kung saan kukuha ng ng system boot... wild guess ko lang dahil alam ko sa lumang OS lang ginagawa ito pag gumamit ka ng fdisk...

pag ayaw pa din... isa na lang ang siguradong ma advice ko...

umakyat ka sa pinakamataas na building dyan sa inyo... then akyat ka rooftop... plugin the power... then drop it off from the building... :evil: :evil: :evil:

malamang after that magkakaron ka na ng bagong computer... hehehehe *kidding* :boo: :D :P

checked already and lahat nmn ok. tried to boot from the installer CD ng WIN2000 and can access the HD nmn pero pg start-up n ng normal, ayaw na tumuloy sa windows.  :(  :grr:

From the query, I dont think the girl is married. Nonetheless, I think the law might still  apply although a married woman filing a case pursuant to it would have to face legal consequences/complications. But if support is the urgent concern, wala ng bibilis sa 9262.

mind if i give my opinion on this matter.

for me, i think 9262 does not cover married women. why? the FAMILY CODE is clear, ANAK NG LEGITIMATE HUSBAND YAN. and to force support sa guy, it would make the child illegitimate, something jurisprudence is firm against, meaning, no flipflopping dyan.

so i belive, that if the woman is married, and her case does not fall under the exceptional cases in the Family Code, she has no recourse against the man who impregnated her. save for cases of DNA and other evidence that the court "may" accept to impugn legitimacy of the child.

peace pare.

sa totoo lang ayaw na ayaw ko makarinig ng revival songs.

lalu na yung kantang a year or so pa lang na release yung original tapos may new artist na mag ko-cover at gagwin pang carrier single.whats up with that. madaming ganyan. na lalaos bago pa cla sumikat

hmmm... di kaya dalawa ang partition mo at hindi mo nailagay kung ano yung active partition where the boot system is? ibig sabihin wala kang active partition kaya di alam ng computer kung saan kukuha ng ng system boot... wild guess ko lang dahil alam ko sa lumang OS lang ginagawa ito pag gumamit ka ng fdisk...

pag ayaw pa din... isa na lang ang siguradong ma advice ko...

umakyat ka sa pinakamataas na building dyan sa inyo... then akyat ka rooftop... plugin the power... then drop it off from the building... :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

malamang after that magkakaron ka na ng bagong computer... hehehehe *kidding*  :boo:  :D  :P

hehehehe, buti p nga. actually, 2 partition ng lumang HD pero d b pnalitan n ng bagong HD kya kailangan muna i-format d b? don't know kung damaged n yung bagong HD kasi spare parts lng nmin yun eh. if install ba ng bagong windows eh i-fo-format muna ng PS yung HD bago nya install-an or kailangan formatted n sya bago mo install-an ng OS? :unsure: :unsure: :blink: :blink: :wacko: :wacko:

Mejo different item pero same problem. Since ndi nga madetect yung HD, i tried to replace the HD with a new one pero ndi ma-detect kasi ndi formatted. tried the FDISK command ng Win98 boot-up disk pero ndi makita yun bago HD. Tried to format it also sa ibang PC pero ayaw din ma-detect. Pano ba mag-format ng bago HD? Sira na kaya yung HD na to?

Ito bang spare HD never been used or nagamit na minsan? Baka kasi formatted yung new HD sa NTFS eh kaya di makita ng FDISK ng Win98 Boot Disk mo. Also check mo rin yung jumper settings ng new HD.

hehehehe, buti p nga. actually, 2 partition ng lumang HD pero d b pnalitan n ng bagong HD kya kailangan muna i-format d b? don't know kung damaged n yung bagong HD kasi spare parts lng nmin yun eh. if install ba ng bagong windows eh i-fo-format muna ng PS yung HD bago nya install-an or kailangan formatted n sya bago mo install-an ng OS?  :unsure:  :unsure:  :blink:  :blink:  :wacko:  :wacko:

DFFR lang system ko pagdating sa Windows Installation. Debug>FDISK>FORMAT>Reinstall OS.

Sure, I agree with the basic premise that it is not the law school but the student that truly matters in the end. However, ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL, its just but logical that a certain student X would be better off in an above average law school than in a below average one.

Like most of us have said: It's in the student. We read the same books, anyway.

Consequently, it's the Practice that defines the lawyer.

And No Dissing off of schools, please. This is a free legal help desk thread.

THanks.

Ito bang spare HD never been used or nagamit na minsan?  Baka kasi formatted yung new HD sa NTFS eh kaya di makita ng FDISK ng Win98 Boot Disk mo.  Also check mo rin yung jumper settings ng new HD.

DFFR lang system ko pagdating sa Windows Installation. Debug>FDISK>FORMAT>Reinstall OS.

brand new sya, as in, ndi p nabubuksan ung protective plastic nya. jumper setting was set to "Master or Single drive". pwede kaya sya format using windows installer CD? :unsure:

Just for the sake of clarity, let us go through what you said that RA 9262 does not apply to married women.

First, under Art. 170 of the family Code, the legitimacy of the child cannot be impugned collaterally because only a direct suit within the applicable prescriptive period and brought only by the father or his heirs can impugn the legitimate status of a child. Well and good.

Second, because of the above, a married mother cannot file a case under RA 9262 against someone who impregnated her who is not her husband because it would collaterally impugn the legitimacy of child. Again, well and good.

However, let's throw a little wrinkle into that very neat theory.

Can't the mother, on behalf of her child, file a case to claim the illegitimate filiation of her child as given under Art. 173 of the Family Code with an attendant claim for support? And subsequently, file a case of violation of R.A. 9262? Because the former is a prejudicial question to the latter, the criminal case would have to be suspended.

There is nothing in R.A. 9262 that says it is inapplicable to married women. Ubi lex non distinguit nec nos distinguere debemos. The law does not distinguish, neither should we. In fact, the law says that it must be given a liberal construction to protect the women and their children.

mind if i give my opinion on this matter.

for me, i think 9262 does not cover married women. why? the FAMILY CODE is clear, ANAK NG LEGITIMATE HUSBAND YAN. and to force support sa guy, it would make the child illegitimate, something jurisprudence is firm against, meaning, no flipflopping dyan.

so i belive, that if the woman is married, and her case does not fall under the exceptional cases in the Family Code, she has no recourse against the man who impregnated her. save for cases of DNA and other evidence that the court "may" accept to impugn legitimacy of the child.

peace pare.

hi guys! i don't know if this is the right thread, this is sorta kinda related to law, so im gonna ask anyway:

what agency/institution/gocc is there for delinquent young men? im referring to teens who haven't commited a crime yet, but they will most likely do so if no action is taken. what steps can the affected family take? is there some place for them? private institutions are so darn expensive.

your replies will be much appreciated, thank you :mtc:

hi guys! i dunno if this off topic or not.. my problem is related to birth certificate of my gf, her last name is parungo, but on the documents of nso and local civil registrar is paruñgo. I know for a fact that this is not covered by RA 9048. Anyone can help? What we should do? thanks in advance..