Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

ano nakalagay sa marriage contract? andyan ba?

check nyo rin sa NSO. especially kung wala kayo kopya ng contract now

id appreciate not calling me atty or soon to be. im not comfortable.  baka maudlot. hehe. thanks a lot.

ayaw ipakita ng asawa yong m. contract... sa palawan kinasal(layo non) kaya d macheck sa local civil registry

NSO d ba birth cert lang yon, anong hahanapin don?

*ok, sir jopoc,

thnks ulit

I don't actually know any recovery centers here in the Philippines. I only heard of them from the US. :)

Most data recovery centers don't do decryption of files. They specialize in recovering data from damaged media (ex. crashed hard disks). Singapore has several services that do data recovery. I also heard about one in the Phil, but I can't remember what company it is. they usually charge per megabyte recovered.

here's a link that might help:

http://www.adrc.net/asia/data-recovery-asia.htm

yup, crashed hard disk--dang, it hits you when you least expect it! even having good hdd utilities won't help recover data if your system can't physically detect the hard disk in the first place.

such was the case of an architect client of mine who showed up in my li'l shop in the dead of the night a few weeks back, desperate to get his autocad files "backed up" from his hdd that suddenly wouldn't boot. his presentation to a major property developer was all set for the following morning. but murphy got the better of him. all 5 PCs i tried connecting his hdd to simply would'nt recognize its presence.

my last resort was to put his hdd in my freezer for half an hour (while i gave him a free lecture on the merits of redundantly backing up project files every time he gets up from the pc--free coz i never found the heart to charge him for unrecovered data), then connect it again to my pc. i'd succeeded with this technique before. i had about 5 mins moving files (using only win 98 explorer's drag & drop) to my healthy hdd before the frozen one died again. didn't have the same luck with this architect though.

ayaw ipakita ng asawa yong m. contract... sa palawan kinasal(layo non) kaya d macheck sa local civil registry

NSO d ba birth cert lang yon, anong hahanapin don?

*ok, sir jopoc,

thnks ulit

try this, you can apply for a copy of the marriage contract online

e-census

Civil registries are a bit slow forwarding marriage certificates to the NSO. Follow it up.

kung wala sa e-census, follow up mo na. that is the best thing to do.

My parents married 1968

their cert of marriage only reached NSO main last Jan 2006 ....

after 35 years

i agree. pero usually yung old files ang matagal na pinapasa. usually mga 60s down.

speaking of annulment...... this really happened and not another of my OLD EXAMS :)

FACTS:

boy goes to spain...left a wife and a kid in the phils....had an affair w/ two other women...to which he begot a child each...then he went back to the philippines w/ the children....and he refuses to give support to the original wife....what case could she file??

Processor: Intel Pentium-M 770 (2.13Ghz; 533mhz w/ 2mb Cache), Intel 915PM Chipset

Screen: 17" WSXGA+ (1680 x 1050) Color Shine (glaretype) & Crystal Shine (high brightness)

Memory: 1024MB DDR2 533 (2 x 512) running in Dual Channel Mode - up to 2GB supported

Hard Drive: 100GB; 5400RPM

Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon x700 PCI-Express Graphics w/ 128MB VRAM

Wireless: Built-In Intel PRO/Wireless 2915 A/B/G miniPCI, built-in Bluetooth

Optical Drive: 8x Panasonic UJ-845c Super Multi / Dual Layer; Slot Load DVD Burner

Battery: 8-Cell Li-Ion; Approximately 3-4 hours of normal use life

Operating System: Microsoft Windows Media Center Edition 2005

Dimensions: 15.56" (length) x 11.37" (width) x 1.06"-1.56" (height) 1.06" (thickness of front not including feet) - 1.56" (thickness of rear including feet) ~Less than 7.5 LBS w/ standard 8 Cell Battery, DVD Burner, TV Tuner

2 year global parts and labor through ASUS (*Zero Bright Dot LCD Policy - free panel exchange within 30 days (Directly with Asus)

Software - Norton Internet Security 2005 - 6 month trial, W2v Driver & Utility 1.0, NERO OEM Suite v6.3, AsusDVD XP v6.0, Power Director DE v3.0, Medi@Show SE v2.0

Ports: VGA-out (out to Projector, Plasma, LCD or CRT at high res for dual or clone view), S-Video-out (out to a TV), Composite Video / Audio-in (in from a Playstion, DVD player, etc), 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN, 4 in 1 memory card reader (SD/MMC/MS/MS PRO), Built-in TV Tuner for Analog Cable, 4 USB 2.0 ports

Price: $2,599 (USD)

comment lang po sa taas--

Ditch the OS, better to use Windows XP Pro.

Also, better to go dual core if you plan to use lots of programs simultaneously. I think the Acer Travelmate 8200 is a better buy considering the price.

anong speed ng 128MB memory mo? even if PC100 sya dapat gagana pa rin sya, mag lowerdown ng speed yung PC133 to become PC100, shared memory ba yung video card mo? (built-in ba?) na try mo ba yung 256MB lang paganahin mo ok ba? baka kasi may tama yung 256MB na memory. If not baka di compatible sa board mo, anong brand ng board at chipset?

thanks pards, parehong pc 133 eh. bale ganito , dati 128 + 128 mg ung nsa memory module ko, then bumili ako ng pc 133 256mg. nag try ako ng ibat ibang variations, try ko din ung solo 256, kaso ang basa ng pc 240mb lang :cry: pag pinagsama ko 256 + 128, 240 mb pa rin. anyway. thnx a lot...

Tanong ko lang po,

My parents own a house in Manila. My mother has passed away, and we are all living in America including my father. All of the taxes are up to date and there are no liens on the house. Lately, there has been 2 visits to the house from somebody representing city hall asking "sino ang may ari ng lupa at bahay?" This was relayed to me by the people currently living there. Is this normal? Why would city hall ask something they should already know? Any legal issues we should know about with regards to my mother's name on the title of the house? Any common scams on this? Am I being paranoid? Salamat!

hi there guys, i would like to know your opinion on this

I have an INTEL P4 3.06GHz with Hyper-Threading Technology

and an INTEL D865PERL motherboard with up to 4GB memory.

I'm planning to sell it to an officemate of mine.

Questions are:

1. How much do I sell it? I got the processor at P10,095.00

and the board at P6,550 a year ago.

2. I'm planning to buy the Intel 820 (2.8G) Dual Core 800mhz

and the price is P13,950 + the board I have no idea yet what

to get. Would it be worth it to upgrade now my pc or wait

for a little while?

3. What board do I get that I could purchase locally (I get most

of my parts from pc express.) like PC Express, PCCorner, Villman

or like to places in GILMORE. I'm looking for a board that is SLI

capable.

4. May SLI na ba na available dito?

5. Could I use my dual core processor to run windows xp or it would

only run Windows vista which is 64bit?

Thanks for the inputs!

Questions are:

1.  How much do I sell it?  I got the processor at P10,095.00

2.  I'm planning to buy the Intel 820 (2.8G) Dual Core 800mhz

to get.  Would it be worth it to upgrade now my pc or wait

for a little while?

3.  What board do I get that I could purchase locally (I get most

or like to places in GILMORE.  I'm looking for a board that is SLI

capable.

4.  May SLI na ba na available dito?

5.  Could I use my dual core processor to run windows xp or it would

Thanks for the inputs!

1. Check the price of those things today, then consider the fact that the store warranty is already done, so I guess you have to bring the price doooooooown :D

2. If you are an Intel fan and you're planning to go Dual Core, wait until Conroe is released :D Even I, an AMD fanboy, is impressed how Intel's Conroe kicked X2's butt :D

But..... if you want to save money, you can buy the 805 instead, then overclock it :D it can reach 3.7ghz easy, the only thing you should worry about is that LGA775 procs are REALLY hot :D

3. No, don't buy in PC Express, PC Corner, and Villman. PC Express' technical service crews are all piece of crap, esp if you don't know anything about pcs. They'll make you spend more than help you. If you ask around, there are too many complaints re: PC Express and how their warranty and service works. Trust me, happened to me twice already :D

PC Corner is not good since the price just ain't right :D Although they have good selections w/ Laptops :D Villman, for me, is good only for buying those hard to find monitors :D hehehe :D

Buy somewhere RMA and service crews are top notch. :D Risingsun Computers simply has the BEST of all warranty services, it just took me less than 30 minutes and I got my replaced item :D Sweet :D

PC Klinik is also top notch :D Very good PR and has the best warranty too :D They don't even care if its burned or not, they'll find a way, unless the distro said no of course :D

4. Yes, and matagal na :D

5. You can run any OS w/ a Dual Core system, Im running my Opteron 170 Dual Core w/ XP SP2 as my main OS, XP 64 for graphics and conversions, and XP Vista for... well... fun :D

Tanong ko lang po,

My parents own a house in Manila.  My mother has passed away, and we are all living in America including my father.  All of the taxes are up to date and there are no liens on the house.  Lately, there has been 2 visits to the house from somebody representing city hall asking "sino ang may ari ng lupa at bahay?"  This was relayed to me by the people currently living there.  Is this normal?  Why would city hall ask something they should already know?  Any legal issues we should know about with regards to my mother's name on the title of the house? Any common scams on this?  Am I being paranoid?  Salamat!

they should know of course. if there is any problem naman, you will receive a letter from the agency concerned (city assessor, city engineer, etc.).

its best to wait for a notice or letter from the proper officials.

pag me pumunta, always ask for the ID. get the name. and remember, you have the right to refuse information and the right to not let them enter your house.

ingat sa scams

Questions are:

1.  How much do I sell it?  I got the processor at P10,095.00

2.  I'm planning to buy the Intel 820 (2.8G) Dual Core 800mhz

to get.  Would it be worth it to upgrade now my pc or wait

for a little while?

3.  What board do I get that I could purchase locally (I get most

or like to places in GILMORE.  I'm looking for a board that is SLI

capable.

4.  May SLI na ba na available dito?

5.  Could I use my dual core processor to run windows xp or it would

Thanks for the inputs!

1.) A rule of thumb is that most electronics depreciate by 20 to 25% within their first year. Moreso kung gamit na gamit.

2.) I would definitely wait. Intel is set to launch a new dual core processor soon. Performance is reportable around 40% more than today's Intel. It even beat the Athlon64X2 in terms of performance at the same clockspeed. Although, it all depends if you can wait 3 to 6 months. If your next major upgrade is something like 3 to 4 years from now, wait.

3.) My rule with PCs is that when it comes to buying mobos and CPUs, go to a store with good after-sales support. Meaning, kaya nila palitan or ayusin yung sira within the day. I don't mind paying a little extra, as long as I know reliable naman sila when it comes to troubleshooting. Huwag lang naman P1000 yung difference!!!

4.) yup. medyo mahal nga lang.

5.) dual core runs on XP. will run even better on Vista (supposedly).

they should know of course. if there is any problem naman, you will receive a letter from the agency concerned (city assessor, city engineer, etc.).

its best to wait for a notice or letter from the proper officials.

pag me pumunta, always ask for the ID. get the name.  and remember, you have the right to refuse information and the right to not let them enter your house.

ingat sa scams

Thanks pare! Problem is no one who lives in the house represnts our interests. If a letter is sent, will it have to be signed for by whoever it's addressed to? Who can I call or what office can I send someone to visit to check if there are problems? Pre, when you pass the bar, you might have your very first client. I just need someone to check up on this for my peace of mind. LMK if you're interested.