Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

isn't there going to be a problem concerning dual citizenship?

that will be, of course, another issue.

but on the practical side, if you are the counsel, just tell your client not to apply for dual citizenship. kaya nga sya umalis ng pilipinas.

he can choose, dual citizenship and risk being prosecuted, or drop the filipino citizenship.

that will be, of course, another issue.

but on the practical side, if you are the counsel, just tell your client not to apply for dual citizenship. kaya nga sya umalis ng pilipinas.

he can choose, dual citizenship and risk being prosecuted, or drop the filipino citizenship.

since we are on the practical side...

i mean are there still benefits existing to retain filipino citizenship through dual citizenship?

thanks for the heads up!

mga bossing, singit muna ako ha..

ano po magandang specs ng CPU para mabilis paandarin ang dalawang "mabigat" na program? for example, sabay ang adobe illustrator and photoshop. o kaya autocad and corel draw sabay. i'm thinking dual core processors e. ano suggestion niyo?

wag lang dual processor ha, mukhang mahirap yun e :)

ano po magandang specs ng CPU para mabilis paandarin ang dalawang "mabigat" na program? for example, sabay ang adobe illustrator and photoshop. o kaya autocad and corel draw sabay. i'm thinking dual core processors e. ano suggestion niyo?

What you need is a dual processor offering from Intel. Also, you may need about 1GB of memory (more is recommended...) in order to run these intense applications. Any lower than that and you'll suffer from slow downs brought about by memory swapping. :headsetsmiley:

Hmm, pwede pa rin. Pabayad ka para sa boto mo. :evil:

pardon me...but the discussion was on the practical benefits...so check your civil code and not the consti... ...

No, A married Filipino who marries again in another country cannot be prosecuted for bigamy. Bigamy does not come within the exceptions to the principle of territoriality of RPC. However, he can be prosecuted if he comes back here and cohabits with the 2nd wife, not for bigamy but for concubinage.

bigamy...since there seems to be an abyss for either spouse who obtained a valid divorce decree when they choose to remarry, either here or abroad...

Those are mostly RAM intensive applications, the only time talagang nasa full load CPU is when opening/saving files, running filters and actions, and when you paint using a pen and tablet. Personally, if money were tight, I'd prioritize the budget on branded dual-channel 2GB RAM than a dual core processor.

I keep getting Virtual Memory too low! I already ended up  uneccesary programs in the task tray and system processes .I am only running 3 programs.Mozilla,MSN and SKype and i usually get that stupid msg! Will buying an external video card free up some space in my RAM?

First, you should check the size of your page file. It should be about 1.5 times the size of your RAM. (Of course, this part is debateable once you get past the 512 MB RAM size...) If your page file's size is optimal, you should check what application is consuming the most memory. Also, you never did mention the amount of RAM on your computer. If it's below 128 and running Windows 2000 or XP, you need to upgrade it to at least 256. :headsetsmiley:

I dont agree with r@ven... u dont need a high end processor for this kind of task... u only need a huge amount of ram and nice video card.. atleast 128MB of video card and 1GB of RAM coz ur applications is for graphics design. Me myself is on the same field of work thats why i should know. :):D

really? so puwede na ordinary na p4, bawiin na lang sa video card and ram. lahat ba ng motherboards ngayon kaya na ang gigabyte-level na RAM?

in addition, kung malakas ang ram and video card, having a dual-core processor will result in better performance siguro no?

good day techies.. got a question:

my friend has a PC w/ Win XP Pro system installed on a master HD while his datafiles (My Docs) were on an another drive. He used to encrypt his personal folder with XP's built-in NTFS encryption.. Unfortunately his PC broke down and the only solution is to reformat/reinstall XP. After reinstalling he cannot access his folder anymoe... Is there a way to recover his encrypted datafiles??

I dunno kung naitanong na ito kasi nde pa ako nagbabackread.. if anyone already posted the tip/solution to this problem paki post na lang yung link.. big thanks..B)

ako nmn may question...

what is asp.net machine? db isang language to? and why does it has its own user account sa computer ko? (named as it is) it is a limited account but its password protected....pero you cant login to it. havent deleted the account kasi baka may masira or something.

I am not sure how you read the decision, but IMHO, it is only fair.

i totally agree with this decision. it becomes fair now, unlike the old rule na dapat mixed marriage.

but the SC failed to address one thing, kailangan pa ba ng judicial declaration?

Thanks, guys, for your comments. :thumbsupsmiley:

My problem, actually, with the decision is that it disregarded the letter and spirit of the second paragraph of Article 26, Family Code which clearly states that the mixed marriage must be present at the time of the valid marriage.

The decision obviously tried very hard to find a justification for the deviation from this settled rule because it does not have any. It even cited the requisites for the application of the second paragraph but was clearly wrong on the point of citizenship of the spouses at the time of marriage.

The clear effect of this decision is that we now have a divorce law for rich people who can afford to go to a foreign country where a divorce law exists, get naturalized there, then obtain a divorce decree.

And this is NOT what Article 26 says. This provision says a Filipino spouse who marries a foreigner can also re-marry in the event that the foreigner spouse divorces him/her. This is to provide equal opportunity to re-marry for the Filipino spouse because while the foreigner after the divorce can now re-marry, the Filipino spouse cannot.

guys i need help in reformating my Hard Drive (20gig no partition)

My current O.S. --> Windows XP

Heres the situation;

I have Windows98 installer and a WindowsXP Upgrade CD (you have to install win98 1st tapos saka mo install yong XP). The problem is hndi bootable yong WinXP CD ko pang upgrade lang talaga sya ng older windows version to XP. Ngayon hindi ko alam kung pano i re-format ang HD ko btw i have a 20gig HD and no partition, ano ano ba options ko para ma reformat ang HD ko?

I also have a few question with regards to antivirus,

1. Whats the best AntiVirus for a DIAL-UP user like me :(

2. Is there a Antivirus that lets me update manually yong virus pattern file

3. I want a antivirus na hndi masyado hitech :D i mean yong madali lang maintindihan, i maintain and i set up..

4. Home PC lang naman for Gaming, MS Office, and Internet lang naman sya, no Top Secret Data to protect so hndi kelangan ng Ultra Super Mega Protection "6 inches concrete reinforced with 3inches steel" FireWall.

.........tnx