Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

dudes, anong program pwede ko gamitin para limited access lang yung user when he uses the computer.  like for example yung sa mga internet cafe's ang pwede nila ma access is yun games lang.  pero prohibited sila to see yung folder ng volume c, etc.. thanks! btw, it's for windows xp and 2000.

thanks!

Configure mo yung computer mo with one Admin type user account and one or more General type user accounts. All installs should be done on the Admin type user account. Tapos set mo yung read-write access properties ng mga files at directories gamit ang Admin type user account. All users should login using the General type user account. A General user type account will end up having update permission to the My Document folder and to whatever permissions the Admin type user had given to the General type user account.

dudes possible ba to block a site sa internet using just windows? if pwede po.. how do I do it? sa windows 2000 and sa windows xp.  may gusto kasi ako i block na site dito sa office eh, yung mga tao ko chat ng chat hindi na nag wowork. thanks!

Replace your router with another router with a built-in firewall capability. This will allow you to block certain sites and certain ports. This is the easiest solution. Software solutions are relatively expensive.

Bigay mo lang yung requirement na hinihingi ng company mo. Di pagawa ka ng affidavit. Wala naman sa labor code na bereavement benefit. Ibig sabihin, company policy lang yan. Sundin mo lang pinapagawa nila.

tanong lang po...

nagpalit po ng pangalan ang father ko nung mga 3yrs old ako. sarili lang po nya, ginawa nyang last name ang middle name at middle name yung last name nya. at nag pa baptismal sya ng bago. dahil po sa work. yung mga kapatid ko ganun n rin ang last name nila. eto po ang problem ko...

namatay na po yung father ko using his "new name". hindi po dumaan sa legality yun pero yun na yung nagamit nya sa kung saan saan.. sss,passport etc.

kaso po since wala na sya. may benefits po ako sa company regarding bereavement. iba po yung real name ang nakalagay sa birth certificate ko and iba na rin po yung nasa death certificate nya ( yung ginagamit na nyang name )

ano po kayang pwede kong gawin ? sabi po kasi sa co. ko affidavit daw.

ano ano pa po kaya yon ?

Is this an excerpt from an exam on evidence?

In land registration cases, tax declarations are considered indicia of ownership. However, as an evidence to prove that he bought it, it is immaterial. It does prove that indeed he bought it.

On the other hand, the testimony of witnesses that B bought is should be inadmissible under the "parole evidence rule." Section 9 Rule 130, Rules of Court states that when the terms of an agreement have been reduced to writing, it is considered as containing all the terms agreed upon and there can be, between the parties and their successors in interest, no evidence of such terms other than the contents of the written agreement.

If B wanted to prove that he bought it, such disposition must comply with:

Art. 1358. The following must appear in a public document:

(1) Acts and contracts which have for their object the creation, transmission, modification or extinguishment of real rights over immovable property; sales of real property or of an interest therein a governed by Articles 1403, No. 2, and 1405;

(2) xxx

(3) xxx

(4) xxx

Therefore, B cannot introduce secondary evidence (the testimonies) to prove the sale because the law requires that such disposition be made in a public document.

aba ....nagtanungan na rin lang pasagot naman ulit mga sirs....

Question 1 : In a land registratio case "A" claimed that he bought the parcel of land subject to his application. To prove his case, he presented in evidence a tax declaration of the property in his name covering the period of his claimed possession. Against the objections of "B", the oppositor, "A" further presented witnesses attesting to his purchase of the property. With judgment rendered in favor of "A", "B" appealed, raising as error, among others, the admission of the objected testimonies. How should it be decided ?

thx......

Try this software

Lock Folder XP - hide folders and files

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/6531/lockfolderxp6pv.jpg

You can get a copy of it HERE

& a crack HERE

Lock Folder XP lets you hide selected files, folders and drives and protect them with your personal password. Just drag your file, folder or drive onto the interface, or select them from the dialog to activate protection. Once protected, the items are no longer visible and can only be unlocked from the password protected interface. Even if a virus gets introduced to your system, your locked folders cannot be detected, infected or harmed. Lock Folder XP uses U>S Government encryption standards.

:thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by kUrTsKY
The capital gains tax to be assessed on the sale of the lot is determined by:

1. the selling price

2. the free market value of the land

- whichever is higher

kahit na ibaba yung benta, ang tax yung mas mataas kaya walang lusot except kung me kalokohang involved na yung BIR officer.

This has no effect on the value of the land.

zonal valuation na ang gamit nila sa No. 2

thanks for the replies

ok kasi mag download ng xvid movies via torents

problem is xvid cant be burned without being converted and not all dvd players would be able to play them so i convert them to vcd format mpeg first then i would split them right?

hinde ba masyadong matagal un?

coz on my pc, the conversion from xvid to vcd mpeg2 takes around 2 hours.. (slow PC )

then if I split the mpeg2 video another hour or so..

madali lang i convert to bin and burn..

pero wala bang easier way to do this?

i mean, supposedly u have a xvid, and wanna convert it to vcd format..

what is the best software to use & procedure?

kasi ung converted mpeg 2 VCD video file is quite big most of the time..

(mga 800-900MB) di kasya sa VCD (pano un?)

thanks

and oh;

how about Xvid to DVD?

any way to do this straight so that ur resulting DVD movie has chapters narin?

Unfortunately, there is no easier way to do this. Video conversion really takes a lot in terms of CPU power and if you have a slow processor, you'll be re-encoding for a very long time. :headsetsmiley:

dudes possible ba to block a site sa internet using just windows? if pwede po.. how do I do it? sa windows 2000 and sa windows xp.  may gusto kasi ako i block na site dito sa office eh, yung mga tao ko chat ng chat hindi na nag wowork. thanks!

You could try using a HOSTS file to prevent DNS resolution on the machines. You just need to have the name of the site that the chat software connects to in order to send and receive messages and just tell the HOSTS file to resolve it to 127.0.0.1 which is the loopback address. That effectively "blocks" that sites on that PC alone so any other PC can access it. I use it at our cybercafe to block ad sites. :headsetsmiley:

i'ev a question and i hope some of our tech friends here could help me. i have 2 350mb avi files. i got them through a P2P. i guess they're divx quality kasi malinaw talaga. i wanna convert them to vcd sana so i got me some 99 minute cd-r and burned them into vcd using nero and its overburn feature. problem, lumalabas, walang laman yung cd. another option i thougt of is to burn three of these files into dvd format naman. kaso, using nero express and vision express, lumabas, after burning, hindi tama ang timing. nahuhuli yung audio sa video by about 1 second. kaya lumalabas, parang pangit ang pagka dubbing. how do i resolve these? is there a way to convert them to dvd para pwedeng i-play sa kahit na anong ordinary dvd player? what do i need to have in terms of software and what do i do? thanks very much guys for your help

Not appropriate ... but you "techie peeps" might want to attend (from an email ... no need to mention my handle):

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------

Subject: M2M Wireless launches InfoTXT Commerce at the e-Services

Philippines 2006

Date: Thu, February 9, 2006 11:46 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We cordially invite you to be part of Asia's premiere IT and e-Services

conference and exhibition, the e-Services Philippines 6th Outsourcing

Conference and Exhibition, to be held at the EDSA Shangri-la Manila Hotel

on February 16-17, 2006. We are located at booth A-5, opposite Sulu

Function Room.

The event is a showcase of the latest advancements in the business process

outsourcing industry, software applications and solutions, and product

offerings from some of the best IT distributors in the Philippines.

Get to know the people behind successful e-commerce businesses and have the

opportunity to speak with them personally. Exchange ideas with key industry

leaders, senior executives and experts, or broaden your network by building

new business relationships with exhibitors. Conferences and break-away

sessions provide information on new product and industry trends you will

never hear elsewhere. Hear what the experts have to say, and learn from

their professional experiences.

And good news for existing InfoTXT users. M2M Wireless Tech Corp. and

GiveMe Unlimited Inc. will be launching the new package upgrade for its

award-winning SMS application solution, and this year's official entry to

the e-Services Philippines Awards: the InfoTXT Commerce. See first-hand the

latest and exciting features that InfoTXT Commerce has to offer, and be the

first to realize how your business can benefit from it.

InfoTXT is now the industry standard for SMS-based solutions. If you're not

yet using InfoTXT as your SMS-based business solutions in your company, see

why top corporations are now up-to-speed with this new approach. What's

more, we'll even give you SPECIAL PACKAGE RATES at the venue.

Let us help you help your business grow. We'll see you at the Shang!

just the other day, my bro in law bought home his gf's pc ...

the problem seems to be that the pc doesnt recognize the keyboard ...

sa bootup pa lang nandun na yung "keyboard not present" err message ...

kinabit ko yung keyboard na yon sa pc ko ... na detect naman ...

i tried yung keyboard ko dun sa 2nd pc (dala ni bayaw) ... tinanggap naman !!!

lekat ... sumakit ulo ko ... bakit ayaw nyang tanggapin yung isang keyboard ? any ideas ?

salamat in adbans ;)

just the other day, my bro in law bought home his gf's pc ...

the problem seems to be that the pc doesnt recognize the keyboard ...

sa bootup pa lang nandun na yung "keyboard not present" err message ...

kinabit ko yung keyboard na yon sa pc ko ... na detect naman ...

i tried yung keyboard ko dun sa 2nd pc (dala ni bayaw) ... tinanggap naman !!!

lekat ... sumakit ulo ko ... bakit ayaw nyang tanggapin yung isang keyboard ? any ideas ?

salamat in adbans ;)

Subukan mo muna ikabit ang keyboard sa 2nd PC mo doon sa PC na tingin mo na may sira. Kapag sira pa din, malamang may IRQ conflict issue ang PC. "Swap" o ilipat mo ang ilang PCI cards ng computer hanggang mawala ang IRQ conflict. Pero kung gusto mo pa ng mas advanced na solusyon basahin mo na lang ito http://www.helpwithpcs.com/upgrading/change-irq-settings.htm

Edited by masterblaster
Subukan mo muna ikabit ang keyboard sa 2nd PC mo doon sa PC na tingin mo na may sira. Kapag sira pa din, malamang may IRQ conflict issue ang PC. "Swap" o ilipat mo ang ilang PCI cards ng computer hanggang mawala ang IRQ conflict. Pero kung gusto mo pa ng mas advanced na solusyon basahin mo na lang ito http://www.helpwithpcs.com/upgrading/change-irq-settings.htm

hmm ... i didnt check the irq setting already coz as far as i know the irq for the keyboard is reserved already ... nevertheless, i'll check out that link ... thanks ...

xenxa na curious lang me alam ko nasagot na question ko na to,

pero kasi i asked recently bakit ung pc ko naghahang randomly minsan hinde minsan oo due to my CDRW drive, pero ginawa ko inoff ko siya/dinisable ko sa device manager tas ok na, pero minsan kahit naka enable siya ok naman,

pero minsan naghahang pc ko lalo na if ill burn..

weird pero curious lang ako, hassle kasi to enable and disable it just to burn

:)

pwede din n mahina ang voltage na sinusupply ng USB port mo s external HD mo. yun kasi ibang devices na pinag-try mo eh mahina lng ang required na voltage unlike sa HD. kung may saksakan ng external power supply yung case mo and you have an adapter n 4.5~5 V ang output, you can try that also. just be careful sa polarity nya ok. had the same problem before s laptop ko when i was using a USB hub. sguro its a different case than mine but it never hurts to try.  :)  B)

tnx sir, pero yung USB cable for external drive may extra port for "power" bale yung dulo 2 usb port (1 for data, the other for extra power), tapos usb 2.0 din yung ports, kahit ikabit ko yung dalawang port sa usb port ng motherboard/pci board, no effect, ganun pa din problema :((

check the USB-to-IDE IC that your external HD-case is using,

open it and find an IC, I believe its only 1, then

check if the name/brand starts with GL (Genesys Logic)

if so.. then google for Genesys Logic and you can find that

such ICs have issues with NForce2 (I believe thats your MBs chipset)

the ONLY solution is to install a new USB2 PCI card which has either

a VIA or SIS chipset....

tnx sir...hmmmmm.. actually yung mother board ko (746f ultra - msi-6717), built in na 6 na SIS746fx na usb port, since problematic, bumili din ako ng VIA na usb pci card, hindi nadedetect yung hard disk ko...tapos try ko swap yung usb card ng ibang pc, ALI naman...yun naman same problem with sa SIS..nawawala bigla habang nagcopy/view :(

xenxa na curious lang me alam ko nasagot na question ko na to,

pero kasi i asked recently bakit ung pc ko naghahang randomly minsan hinde minsan oo due to my CDRW drive, pero ginawa ko inoff ko siya/dinisable ko sa device manager tas ok na, pero minsan kahit naka enable siya ok naman,

pero minsan naghahang pc ko lalo na if ill burn..

weird pero curious lang ako, hassle kasi to enable and disable it just to burn

:)

it could be that your psu is having some problems with your rig :D Ilang watts psu mo?:D

Ang sinasabi ng "parol evidence rule" hindi mo puwedeng ibahin o dagdagan yung nakasulat sa kontrata sa pamamagitan ng testimonya ng testigo (kasi nga yung terms ng kontrata yung nakasulat lang dun mismo sa kontrata).

Hindi naman sinabi sa problem na yung pagprisinta ng testigo ni B ay upang ibahin ang terms ng deed of sale kay B. Therefore, hindi ang parol evidence rule ang applicable. What should be applicable is the "best evidence rule." Bago makapagtestigo yung witnesses ni B tungkol sa deed of sale, kailangan munang ipakita ni B na nawawala yung original deed of sale. Kung walang ebidensya na nawawala nga ito, hindi siya makakapagprisinta ng testigo kasi nga ang pinakamagandang ebidensya ng purchase ni B ay ang deed of sale itself.

Kaya, ang conclusion should be that B cannot present witnesses to prove the sale without first proving that the original deed of sale has been lost or destroyed (Sec. 3, Rule 130)

Likewise, yung 1358 hindi applicable kasi ito ay merely for the convenience of the parties (the parties can compel the other party to put it in a public instrument but it is not necessary for the validity of the contract), the general rule being that contracts are valid whatever form they are in (see 1356, Civil Code). Baka ang ibig mong sabihin unenforceable contract ito (see 1403[2e]), kaya lang di rin ito applicable kasi it seems that the seller has received benefits under the contract kaya di na siya unenforceable.

Is this an excerpt from an exam on evidence?

In land registration cases, tax declarations are considered indicia of ownership. However, as an evidence to prove that he bought it, it is immaterial. It does prove that indeed he bought it.

On the other hand, the testimony of witnesses that B bought is should be inadmissible under the "parole evidence rule." Section 9 Rule 130, Rules of Court  states that when the terms of an agreement have been reduced to writing, it is considered as containing all the terms agreed upon and there can be, between the parties and their successors in interest, no evidence of such terms other than the contents of the written agreement.

If B wanted to prove that he bought it, such disposition must comply with:

Art. 1358. The following must appear in a public document:

(1) Acts and contracts which have for their object the creation, transmission, modification or extinguishment of real rights over immovable property; sales of real property or of an interest therein a governed by Articles 1403, No. 2, and 1405;

(2) xxx

(3) xxx

(4) xxx

Therefore, B cannot introduce secondary evidence (the testimonies) to prove the sale because the law requires that such disposition be made in a public document.

tnx sir, pero yung USB cable for external drive may extra port for "power" bale yung dulo 2 usb port (1 for data, the other for extra power), tapos usb 2.0 din yung ports, kahit ikabit ko yung dalawang port sa usb port ng motherboard/pci board, no effect, ganun pa din problema :((

i see.... meron din ako n ganyan pero ndi k n ginagamit yung sa external power kasi kaya nmn ng direct connection from USB. malamang nga my problema yung USB port mo....

The "best evidence rule" presupposes that there is a document. Nothing in the problem says that there was a deed of sale executed between the buyer and the seller. In effect, the buyer is trying to prove the sale through secondary evidence by proving there was such a contract even without a deed of sale or some other document proving such.

As such, I maintain that 1358 is applicable. You failed to mention the next two sentences to to 1356. "However, when the law requires that a contract be in some form in order that it may be valid or enforceable, or that a contract be proved in a certain way, that requirement is absolute and indispensable. In such cases, the right of the parties stated in the following article cannot be exercised."

In that respect, Article 1358 cannot be more clear when it required that dispositions of real property be recorded in a public document. Uneforceable contracts are ratified if oral evidence is introduced without objection or the seller received the benefits. In the first exception, the testimonies were objected to. Second, there is no showing that the seller has received the benefits under the contract. It has not even been shown from whom the buyer bought it from. Perfection of a contract of sale presupposes transfer and delivery. No delivery, no perfection. The importance of a public instrument lies in in the fact that it is equivalent to delivery of the thing sold.

Remember that the buyer is trying to prove that there was a perfected contract of sale as to entitle him to registration of the land. It would have been different if he was merely trying to obligate the other person to observe the terms of the contract.

Likewise, yung 1358 hindi applicable kasi ito ay merely for the convenience of the parties (the parties can compel the other party to put it in a public instrument but it is not necessary for the validity of the contract), the general rule being that contracts are valid whatever form they are in (see 1356, Civil Code).  Baka ang ibig mong sabihin unenforceable contract ito (see 1403[2e]), kaya lang di rin ito applicable kasi it seems that the seller has received benefits under the contract kaya di na siya unenforceable.

Would the phrase "terms of the agreement" include the question whether it is a sale, a mortgage, or a lease?

Ang sinasabi ng "parol evidence rule" hindi mo puwedeng ibahin o dagdagan yung nakasulat sa kontrata sa pamamagitan ng testimonya ng testigo (kasi nga yung terms ng kontrata yung nakasulat lang dun mismo sa kontrata).

After proving that the original deed of sale has been destroyed, he cannot go straight to the testimonies. The original document being a public intrument, he must be able to justify not being able to produce a copy or a recital of the contents in some authentic domument, before introducing oral evidence following the "secondary evidence rule."

Kaya, ang conclusion should be that B cannot present witnesses to prove the sale without first proving that the original deed of sale has been lost or destroyed (Sec. 3, Rule 130)