Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

I need help...

my wireless in the office is a 3 com office connect adaptor attached to my computer linked to a airport express in an office a few yards away.

i don't know if my settings are all wrong but there's another server in the building that when my system detects it, kicks me out of my server...

how do i disable that dang other wireless server?

it's so frustrating whenever the ballon pops out "one or more wireless connections are available" it resets my connection and I have to click "connect" again to my netwrork..

what do i do?

I don't like revivals or 'cover songs' which we called it back in the day. Recording artists nowadays revive songs just to get a 'hit song'. Compare that to a band like Metallica who made an album of covers just to pay tribute to their favorite bands.

These talentless hacks shouldn't even be called artists. What's the art in making a revival? They're pure and simple 'interpreters' who can't write a single note nor make a sensible lyric. I really have no respect for singers who don't write their own songs.

Record companies have cashed in on the revival mania because it's easier to make a hit out of an old hit song than to make a hit of a new song. They will simply pay for the rights to the song to the original artist. Yung original artist naman, aside from the rights will collect royalties if ever the songs does well again. Ok lang sa kanya kasi pera na yang lumalapit sa kanya, bakit pa tatanggihan?

Some of the revivals I loathe so much:

ALL SAINTS cover of the Chili Peppers' Under the Bridge

PUFF DADDY making LED ZEPPELIN's Kashmir into "Comw With Me" ba yun?

Elrey,

Its difficult to diagnose your problem without knowing the exact setup. But in general terms, i think your 3com adaptor is configured to "automatically" connect to a wireless router. When the second wireless router comes online, your 3com tries to transfer the connection to the new router where it is not allowed. I think you have to configure it manually so it will always connect via the airport express

dati trip ko yun mga revival ng mymp as well as other pinoy acts pero lately ang trend rather than composing their own songs they rip off other artists songs..dapat may creativeness din ang mga pinoy artists, ginagawa nila tuloy they remake past songs para sumikat and kumita..

guys i need your help. i just bought a WINFAST FOXCONN 760GXK8MC mobo socket 754 and a AMD Sempron 2500+. My problem is, the current speed os at 1.45Ghz only, and I know that i can overclock it up to 1.75Ghz. (That's what AMD and other internet sites tell, the maximum clock speed of AMD Sempron 2500+ is at 1.75Ghz) My prroblem is that, the board has a jumperless frontside bus overcloclking technology executed through a dedicated BIOS setting.

When entering BIOS, i could toggle the:

CPU CLOCK from 200mhz to 300 mhz (the default setting is at 200mhz)

when choosing the 300mhz clock speed. he asks for "What is the DEC number?"

what the cr*p is DEC number anyway? If any of you guys could help me.. thanks!

guys i need your help.  i just bought a WINFAST FOXCONN 760GXK8MC mobo socket 754 and a AMD Sempron 2500+.  My problem is, the current speed os at 1.45Ghz only, and I know that i can overclock it up to 1.75Ghz.  (That's what AMD and other internet sites tell, the maximum clock speed of AMD Sempron 2500+ is at 1.75Ghz)  My prroblem is that, the board has a jumperless frontside bus overcloclking technology executed through a dedicated BIOS setting. 

When entering BIOS, i could toggle the:

CPU CLOCK from 200mhz to 300 mhz (the default setting is at 200mhz)

when choosing the 300mhz clock speed. he asks for "What is the DEC number?"

what the cr*p is DEC number anyway?  If any of you guys could help me.. thanks!

does it only happen when choosing 300mhz? Kasi there's no point using 300mhz to oc your proc to 1.75, you can use lower mhz w/ tight timings :D AMD is faster if your timings are tighter :D a 250 @ 2-2-2-5 timings is faster than a 300+ @ 2.5-4-3-8 timed mems :D

Plus, 300Mhz will put a lot of pressure to your mem controller, making your proc hotter, thus, lower oc potential. :D keep it around 250 w/ tight timings :D if possible, use dividers :D just to lessen the load of your mem controller :D

and just a question, what's your mems nga pala :D

does it only happen when choosing 300mhz? Kasi there's no point using 300mhz to oc your proc to 1.75, you can use lower mhz w/ tight timings :D AMD is faster if your timings are tighter :D a 250 @ 2-2-2-5 timings is faster than a 300+ @ 2.5-4-3-8 timed mems :D

Plus, 300Mhz will put a lot of pressure to your mem controller, making your proc hotter, thus, lower oc potential. :D keep it around 250 w/ tight timings :D if possible, use dividers :D just to lessen the load of your mem controller :D

and just a question, what's your mems nga pala :D

actually theres no 250 option when i choose, it's just 200mhz and 300mhz, and the 200 being the default. anyway what are timings? i have no idea what it is yet.. and dividers as well. my board doesn't have jumper settings for fsb. you could just toggle it in the bios.

memory at 512mb ddr400

thanks for the help! i really appreciate it.

Nobody goes to jail because of debts.

I've been told that contracts of banks and other entities with collection agencies generally do not include a provision on bringing a collection suit in court. This might be because of the cost of litigation. Aside from this, they will also have to cough up expenses for asset search. It would be utterly useless to bring a collection suit only to find out that the defendant has no properties that can be attached.

Stated otherwise, most of these collection agencies can only annoy you until your ears bleed. Unless you owe them a very substantial amount, banks will hesitate to go after you.

to the folks with credit card problems:

easy lang kayo. for as long as hindi criminal case ang ifile sa inyo, you should still be thankful. worse case scenario, a judgment in a civil case is rendered against you for the sum of the debt (plus atty's fees etc.). the company will try to execute the writ by getting its hands on whatever property (personal or real) you may have. kung wala kang gamit, eh di wala silang makukuha:-) kumbaga, gustuhin man nila, wala pa rin kung walang mapipiga. yun nga lang, dont ever apply for  a credit card again (or bank loan) in the near future. blacklisted ka na for sure.

actually theres no 250 option when i choose, it's just 200mhz and 300mhz, and the 200 being the default.  anyway what are timings? i have no idea what it is yet.. and dividers as well.  my board doesn't have jumper settings for fsb.  you could just toggle it in the bios.

memory at 512mb ddr400

thanks for the help! i really appreciate it.

uh-oh, I think we'll have a problem w/ your oc'ing :D

Value Rams won't reach 300mhz, it won't even pass 201mhz :D You'll need high end memory, either a Winbond UTT chipsets or TCCD/TCC5. Winbond UTT won't reach high speeds but the timings are very tight :D The TCCD could reach 300mhz easy :D Both are quite expensive (UTT is around 8k, TCCD is around 13-20k)

Plus, check your mobo about how much voltage it can feed to your memory and proc, when you OC, you'll need extra voltage, and extra voltage means higher temps, so you should have a decent hsf for your proc :D

i'll try to do a research for that DEC number of yours... :D

As reference, here's my oc setiings w/ an AMD A64 4000+ San Diego E4 Stepping w/ OCZ Gold 4000vx:

Everyday use:

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=44376

http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/6126/oc6ti.jpg

Gaming:

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=41926

http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/5761/lastrun1cd.jpg

Elrey,

Its difficult to diagnose your problem without knowing the exact setup. But in general terms, i think your 3com adaptor is configured to "automatically" connect to a wireless router. When the second wireless router comes online, your 3com tries to transfer the connection to the new router where it is not allowed. I think you have to configure it manually so it will always connect via the airport express

Thanks les miserables,

I need yellow bTW, hehehehe...

I'll try to configure the dam thing before i throw it out the window...

i am into buy and sell business for quite a while. but right now i am planning to have a partner.we would be having a place where to sell the stuff.how should i legalize the business?what else do i need aside from the business permit (how to avail, how much etc.)? do we need to register it at sec or dti before we could start?help please :)

thanks!

i am into buy and sell business for quite a while. but right now i am planning to have a partner.we would be having a place where to sell the stuff.how should i legalize the business?what else do i need aside from the business permit (how to avail, how much etc.)? do we need to register it at sec or dti before we could start?help please :)

thanks!

usually to legalizaed your business you have to be SEC registered, DTI Business permit, then sya ka lang punta ng Local municipality, para sa business permit. Kung san kayo mag tatayo ng business dun kayo kukuha ng Business Permit. hope this helps

And to follow your argument, are you therefore saying that if Brownman had a choice, they would not have done the revival, if only Sony had not coerced them to do it? And yes, if you should know, I have more respect for indie bands who chose not to be mainstream so they could keep their musical integrity. Better check your arguments, dude.

kaya lng sila di nag INDIE kse wala silang budget

kaya kailangan nilang sumunod sa SONY

Dammit!!! Kumpara nyo ang Brownman Revival sa mga unknown Rasta bands na naglipana jan, they dont sound like reggae at all...

Kaya ba nila tapatan yung mga stick to Rastafar roots na tumutugtog sa Ximaca or sa Baguio?!? Alam ko galing din and Brownman Revival sa Ximaca pero for me, categorized na reggae na lang sila but they are not Rastafar at all....

Dammit!!! Kumpara nyo ang Brownman Revival sa mga unknown Rasta bands na naglipana jan, they dont sound like reggae at all...

Kaya ba nila tapatan yung mga stick to Rastafar roots na tumutugtog sa Ximaca or sa Baguio?!? Alam ko galing din and Brownman Revival sa Ximaca pero for me, categorized na reggae na lang sila but they are not Rastafar at all....

kanya kanyang style lang yan repa

if you think it doesn't, so what.

as long as it promotes peace, love and good vibrations.

and FYI, Brownman Revival pa rin every Friday sa XAYMACA

and correct me if im wrong pero I think sila ang

pinakamatagal na bandang tumutugtog dun na regular.

and besides Rastafarian Movement isn't all about the music.

Its a religiion and majority of the Filipinos are Catholic.

and I just want to point out.

Reggae isn't always BOB MARLEY.

I'm not saying this in a negative way about the KING.

But most people perceive it as that.

What I'm saying is, lets promote PINOY Reggae.

Don't criticize it, advertise it. Parang doobie.

JAH Bless!

pero,kelangan ba registered na agad sa dti or sec before mag-operate or okay lang na mag-operated na habang nilalakad ung papers?how long kaya ng processing?n, how much?

actually kung malakas loob mo and if the place is not that obvious to police it s okey but to eliminate wories better start it with the papers, bout how much? in SEC registration there is an express registration from worth 300 pesos i guess thru that you will not be prompt to be interviewed of what business are you going to established. While i think kasabay na rin nito ang DTI kasi dun na ata kukunin ung form ng SEC kasi DTI muna bago SEC...

np hope these helps!

uh-oh, I think we'll have a problem w/ your oc'ing :D

Value Rams won't reach 300mhz, it won't even pass 201mhz :D You'll need high end memory, either a Winbond UTT chipsets or TCCD/TCC5.  Winbond UTT won't reach high speeds but the timings are very tight :D The TCCD could reach 300mhz easy :D Both are quite expensive (UTT is around 8k, TCCD is around 13-20k)

Plus, check your mobo about how much voltage it can feed to your memory and proc, when you OC, you'll need extra voltage, and extra voltage means higher temps, so you should have a decent hsf for your proc :D

i'll try to do a research for that DEC number of yours... :D

As reference, here's my oc setiings w/ an AMD A64 4000+ San Diego E4 Stepping w/ OCZ Gold 4000vx:

Everyday use:

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=44376

http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/6126/oc6ti.jpg

Gaming:

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=41926

http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/5761/lastrun1cd.jpg

oh.. ok man, i think i'll stick with this one for awhile. i'm just gonna use it for surfing and documents anyway. thanks for the help dude.

guys could you help me out here? i have 2 pc's at home, and i want to share the internet with my other pc. problem is, i'm just connected in my neighbor's router coz' he's the one connected by pldt dsl, meaning he's just sharing it to me.

if you could help help me out, my main pc, is running at windows xp pro and that he's the one connected to my neighbor's router, and this pc of mine has 2 lan cards. is it possible for me to connect another straight crimped cat 5 from my main pc extra lan card to my other pc and connect it to it's lan card?

could i share my internet connection to the other pc? which btw is also running at windows xp pro. thanks! how do i do it?