Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Don't forget to run another scan pala after installing firefox.

Ako naman ang may question:

What program do I use to make movies for web pages?  Or streaming images kahit na yung ala powerpoint...

Im confused kung applicable ang Macromedia Dreamweaver or Macromedia flash.

for hassle free flash movies, use SwishMovie. For anything else, use blaze media pro

hey everyone...i was just wondering.  is there really a law against drunk driving in the philippines ? or a philippine counterpart of the US DUI laws?  wala lang.  i just realized that i have never seen or studied a law on this...  :upside:

:* I am not sure if there is ms batibut. I doubt it. Our lwamakers are probably too drunk to legislate such a law. ;)

Intoxication, as you very well know, is an alternative circumstance... may be mitigating or aggravating. Case to case ( or barrel to barrel ) basis.

and good luck this September...though I don't believe you need any. :cool:

:* I am not sure if there is ms batibut. I doubt it. Our lwamakers are probably too drunk to legislate such a law. ;)

Intoxication, as you very well know, is an alternative circumstance... may be mitigating or aggravating. Case to case ( or barrel to barrel ) basis.

and good luck this September...though I don't believe you need any. :cool:

thanks...i get it so if you runover someone while drunk you're charged with homicide or physical injuries aggravated/mitigated by intoxication... or if you crash into someone's car, its damage to property and intoxication mitigates or aggravates your liability. but there's no law per se prohibiting you from driving while intoxicated. weird...

There is a law penalizing drunk driving. This is Section 56, par. (f) of the Land Transportation Code. The law imposes a penalty of a fine not less than one thousand pesos or imprisonment of not less than three months nor more than six months for driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of liquor or narcotic drug.

There is a law penalizing drunk driving. This is Section 56, par. (f) of the Land Transportation Code. The law imposes a penalty of a fine not less than one thousand pesos or imprisonment of not less than three months nor more than six months for driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of liquor or narcotic drug.

Thanks girl! :D Will look it up. :cool:

thanks for educating us ms fj40.... got to check this at once lest i get charged with such an offense :D

ano po ba ang sempron? ano pinagkaiba nila sa ibang amd processors? tsaka pano naging posible magkaron ng dalawang graphics card?

Sempron vs Athlon

Since the day Sempron CPU from AMD was released one of the most frequently asked question is "afterall, what is the difference between Sempron and Athlon XP?"

Sempron is a slower Athlon XP (the exception goes to the Sempron socket 754 versions, which are an Athlon 64 with the 64-bit extensions disabled and less L2 memory cache; these models use socket 754 pinout, thus requiring motherboards originally developed to Athlon 64, having a greater performance then socket 462 models). The difference in performance between Sempron and Athlon XP occurs due to the numbering system used to designate the processor's speed, which is differente for each processor. A Sempron 3000+ isn't faster than an Athlon XP 2800+, even though it has a greater number. The processor numbers can only be used to compare CPUs in the same product line, i.e. you can only compare Sempron to Sempron and Athlon XP to Athlon XP.

To fully understand this issue, take a look on the tables below. As you can see, a Sempron 2800+ is slower than an Athlon XP 2600+ 333 and a Sempron 2600+ is slower than an Athlon XP 2500+. To make the comparison, you have to watch the internal clock, the external clock and the L2 memory cache size.

This naming scheme used by AMD is really confusing. As you can see there are three Athlon XP 2600+ models with completely different technical specs, even though they use the same name.

Processor Internal Clock External Clock L2 Memory Cache Socket

Sempron 2200+ 1.50 GHz 333 MHz 256 KB 462

Sempron 2300+ 1.58 GHz 333 MHz 256 KB 462

Sempron 2400+ 1.67 GHz 333 MHz 256 KB 462

Sempron 2500+ 1.70 GHz 333 MHz 256 KB 462

Sempron 2600+ 183 GHz 333 MHz 256 KB 462

Sempron 2800+ 2 GHz 333 MHz 256 KB 462

Sempron 3000+ 2 GHz 333 MHz 512 KB 462

Processor Internal Clock HyperTransport L2 Memory Cache Soquete

Sempron 2600+ 1.60 GHz 800 MHz 128 KB 754

Sempron 2800+ 1.60 GHz 800 MHz 256 KB 754

Sempron 3000+ 1.80GHz 800 MHz 128 KB 754

Sempron 3100+ 1.80 GHz 800 MHz 256 KB 754

Sempron 3300+ 2 GHz 800 MHz 256 KB 754

To learn more about the HyperTransport bus, read our article about it.

Processor Internal Clock External Clock L2 Memory Cache Core

Athlon XP 1500+ 1.33 GHz 266 MHz 256 KB Palomino

Athlon XP 1600+ 1.40 GHz 266 MHz 256 KB Palomino or T-Bred

Athlon XP 1700+ 1.46 GHz 266 MHz 256 KB Palomino or T-Bred

Athlon XP 1800+ 1.53 GHz 266 MHz 256 KB Palomino or T-Bred

Athlon XP 1900+ 1.60 GHz 266 MHz 256 KB Palomino or T-Bred

Athlon XP 2000+ 1.66 GHz 266 MHz 256 KB Palomino or T-Bred

Athlon XP 2100+ 1.73 GHz 266 MHz 256 KB Palomino or T-Bred

Athlon XP 2200+ 1.80 GHz 266 MHz 256 KB T-Bred

Athlon XP 2400+ 2 GHz 266 MHz 256 KB T-Bred

Athlon XP 2500+ 1.83 GHz 333 MHz 512 KB Barton

Athlon XP 2600+ 2.13 GHz 266 MHz 256 KB T-Bred

Athlon XP 2600+ 333 2.08 GHz 333 MHz 256 KB T-Bred

Athlon XP 2600+ 1.90 GHz 333 MHz 512 KB Barton

Athlon XP 2700+ 2.16 GHz 333 MHz 256 KB T-Bred

Athlon XP 2800+ 2.25 GHz 333 MHz 256 KB T-Bred

Athlon XP 2800+ 2.08 GHz 333 MHz 512 KB Barton

Athlon XP 3000+ 2.16 GHz 333 MHz 512 KB Barton

Athlon XP 3000+ 400 2.10 GHz 400 MHz 512 KB Barton

Athlon XP 3200+ 2.20 GHz 400 MHz 512 KB Barton

* and yup, pwede 2 video cards installed, 1 sa AGP, 1 sa PCI Slot, but you can't use both, you have to choose the default card you're gonna use.

...tsaka pano naging posible magkaron ng dalawang graphics card?

I assume that you're asking about the latest news in the tech world regarding future video cards which support running in a sort of parallel mode...it is accomplished by assigning one of the two video cards a specific scene/area/level of computing, etc. to render while the other handles the rest. The two major GPU vendors, NVidia and ATI, have different ways by which they accomplish this although basically, the concepts are the same. Surf the web for more info...usually from the tech sites like tomshardware and anandtech... :headsetsmiley:

they called it "SLI video cards"

What is NVIDIA’s SLI technology all about? To put it simply, it is using two PCI-Express video cards in tandem instead of just one. This effectively “doubles” your gaming “performance,” or at least that is what it did for 3dfx back in the first days of SLI. We think that SLI today is more about providing you, the gamer, a better overall quality of experience. Let’s face it, if speed is what you want, you don’t need a high-dollar video card for that. If what you are looking for is the most cinematic and immersive gaming experience you can get, then SLI may be right up your alley.

Aside from all the comments above....

Try putting another stick of 256mb  memory on your machine, right now it's pretty cheap around 1,200 per 256 ddr 400 module could be cheaper for a ddr 333 or 266. Windows XP is a memory hog, requires at least 256 minimum to run smoothly, but minimum does'nt quite cut it. With more memory, programs would definitely load faster and games would run smoother however i am not sure as to why your set-up hangs whenever you play games. This  could be caused by a lot of things, if changing the driver doesn't work it could caused by faulty components, could be memory or the videocard itself, could also be your Power Supply Unit. Game crashes is a usual symptom of failing PSU especially if you own a modern vga card which consumes a lot of power. In 2d mode a defective psu might work but once you turn on 3d mode the vga card will thus require more power putting stress on your PSU, if your unit is defective then it might not be able to send enough juice to your power hungry videocard thus crashing whatever game you are playing.

Hope this helps

do you think XP is faulty? had the same problem, upgraded memory, but still crashes, though less now...

One tech I spoke with said nga, mapili ang XP...

Guest Leviticus

Exan ko lang ah.. but it seems bumabagal ang computer running on XP especially kung i-upgrade mo with SP2. Napansin ko there is a definite lag/slowing down of my unit after upgrading.

I simply removed the upgrade and poof! Balik sa dating bilis.

Ang ginawa ko na lang ay reformat ng unit and including the SP2 upgrades in the installation. Same ang lumabas without the lag.

In my experience pinakastable pa rin ang windows 98. However, marami nang programs ang hindi tatakbo under win98.

do you think XP is faulty?  had the same problem, upgraded memory, but still crashes, though less now...

One tech I spoke with said nga, mapili ang XP...

No. It's just that it becomes faulty when it's installed through an upgrade from a lesser OS. (especially if from an ME...) :headsetsmiley:

Exan ko lang ah.. but it seems bumabagal ang computer running on XP especially kung i-upgrade mo with SP2.  Napansin ko there is a definite lag/slowing down of my unit after upgrading.

Ang ginawa ko na lang ay reformat ng unit and including the SP2 upgrades in the installation.  Same ang lumabas without the lag.

In my experience pinakastable pa rin ang windows 98.  However, marami nang programs ang hindi tatakbo under win98.

That's actually the case with ALL Windows XP updates. It causes lag when you install it on top of a "used" system. Which is why I always create new (updated) CD installers of WinXP so that the next time I install, it installs all updates automatically. (saves a lot of time by the way too...) :headsetsmiley:

Exan ko lang ah.. but it seems bumabagal ang computer running on XP especially kung i-upgrade mo with SP2.  Napansin ko there is a definite lag/slowing down of my unit after upgrading.

Ang ginawa ko na lang ay reformat ng unit and including the SP2 upgrades in the installation.  Same ang lumabas without the lag.

In my experience pinakastable pa rin ang windows 98.  However, marami nang programs ang hindi tatakbo under win98.

Its better to install 2nd to the fresh installation of Win XP (NTFS file system is best for this) then followed by your motherboard, vga drivers etc. Then there are a lot of crap windows services, which hogs the memory, that needs to be disabled or set to manual. And if your running on a 256mb RAM (especially if its shared) with processor of less than a Ghz or so, it is better to set the system performance to "adjust to best performance" and change the paging file system to X1.5 of the current RAM.

SP2 is fine with me except that you have to get the latest drivers of some of your peripherals that will not work in SP2.