• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

why do you need to have to crack avg when they have the free version? worked for me and hasn't let me down so far. besides having an antivirus what other protection software are you using?

im kinda familiar with this kasi, actually it all depends on the serial i can find...

back up antivirus? none! avg keeps it clean enuff!

anybody got a link to a cracked bearshare pro? tnx...

hi! i'm from the states and looking to buy 20 hectares of land in the phils. my parents both left the phils in the late 60s and are fully US citizens. Because I was born in the states (my older sister was born in the phils), I don't think I can buy the land myself.

How can I go about buying the land? would i have to have my parents get their citizenship back and buy it through them? do i incoporate and buy the land through the company? how do i go about this?

thanks in advance for any advice!

pasensya na po di ko po nagawang mag back read pero tanong ko lang,

ok bang magpa scan sa free online scan ng trendmicro.com????

kung may na detect siya sa pc, natatanggal ba talaga niya?

antivirus.com dude, tapos install m ung kasamang prgram(required kci) then proceed to scan your pc...

depende sa virus, madalas kung trojan indi nia kayang alisin. i suggest u get a pen and paper, write down the name and version of the trojan detected by the antivirus software and download a customized anti-trojan tool. norton antivirus website, trend micro and panda anti virus has a facility where you can search and download one. kung wala try google.

Im a freelancer- and I assemble/repair/install software PCs for a decent price...

I also teach graphic design and office productivity(ms-office,access,photoshop, pinnacle) software familiarization. I program also dabble in C++, HTML, CSS and PHP.

I also build computer LANs(models, specs and costs) for home office, and small office use.

I do home service on weekends.

pm me for contact prices, computer technical specs and other inquiries.

hi! i'm from the states and looking to buy 20 hectares of land in the phils. my parents both left the phils in the late 60s and are fully US citizens.  Because I was born in the states (my older sister was born in the phils), I don't think I can buy the land myself.

How can I go about buying the land?  would i have to have my parents get their citizenship back and buy it through them? do i incoporate and buy the land through the company?  how do i go about this?

thanks in advance for any advice!

Foreigners are not allowed to own lands in the Philippines. Strictly speaking, a Filipino who lost their citizenship are supposed to dispose of their landholdings in the Philippines or face the confiscation thereof by the Philippine government. So unless your parents have not lost their citizenship (by becoming full US citizens), they should not be owning any land in the Philippines. Note that it does not say that they cannot, only that if they do and the government finds out, they can lose it. :(

On the part of your citizenship, you must determine if you are considered a Filipino in the Philippines. Being born in the US is not really a reason why you cannot be considered to be a Filipino. If you are registered in the Philippine census as a child of Filipinos, then you can be considered to be a Filipino citizen and thus can own real properties in the Philippines. But because you are also a US citizen (I assume), you run the same risks as your parents.

To be safe, if you want to own a residential real property in the Philippines, your best bet is to purchase condominium units instead. Foreigners are allowed to own as much as 40% of a condominium project (meaning if there are 100 units in a condominium bldg., foreigners can own 40 units).

Hope this helps. :)

Foreigners are not allowed to own lands in the Philippines.  Strictly speaking, a Filipino who lost their citizenship are supposed to dispose of their landholdings in the Philippines or face the confiscation thereof by the Philippine government.  So unless your parents have not lost their citizenship (by becoming full US citizens), they should not be owning any land in the Philippines.  Note that it does not say that they cannot, only that if they do and the government finds out, they can lose it.  :(

On the part of your  citizenship, you must determine if you are considered a Filipino in the Philippines.  Being born in the US is not really a reason why you cannot be considered to be a Filipino.  If you are registered in the Philippine census as a child of Filipinos, then you can be considered to be a Filipino citizen and thus can own real properties in the Philippines.  But because you are also a US citizen (I assume), you run the same risks as your parents.

To be safe, if you want to own a residential real property in the Philippines, your best bet is to purchase condominium units instead.  Foreigners are allowed to own as much as 40% of a condominium project (meaning if there are 100 units in a condominium bldg., foreigners can own 40 units).

Hope this helps. :)

thank you for the response! i'm looking to buy 20 hectares. the land my parents own are in my cousin's name and can/will be deeded over to my dad.

any ideas on how i can buy the 20 hectares? should i buy this under someone else that's a filipino citizen and have a binding contract with them? what about setting up a partnership with other filipino citizens and buy the land through the partnership?

guys i hav a question bout networking, heres the scenario

for instance i hav a newly installed LAN, and the problem is that i cannot receive or send a message, but if u check the connection, ok nman cya, is it on the settings or s isp?

hope u cud help me, coz la kong lam bout it, thnx

20 hectares?!? That's pretty big. Well, a way around this would be risky in the sense that the person you will deal with must be really trusted, otherwise you run the risk of actually losing the land not to the government but to the person who will "front" for you.

Organizing a partnership is actually not much of an option either as all it takes is majority vote and you're over-ruled. Considering that land ownership is limited to 60% Filipino owned entities, that's roughly 2:1 odds. Some people organize corporations with a lot of ownership layering so that the effective ownership of the foreigner is more than 40% but are you sure you would want to go through that route? It tends to be very complicated just to own 20 hectares of land.

I can be done if you really want to, but the question is are you really that determined?