• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

tantantinan... did you perform a clean install or just an upgrade??

it will be better if you do a clean install... and then download the latest

patches from microsoft... these patches resolves most of the bugs and

vulnerabilities (tama ba spelling ? :D) found on the initial release of XP....

oh yeah... don't forget to load all the drivers (i.e. mobo, soundcard, video,

etc.) after the clean install.... if possible download the latest driver of your

hardwares from the manufacturer's website...

ano diffrence ng windows server 2003 OEM, sa OPL?

ang pagkakaalam ko 1-1 basis pag oem, while OPL..... madaming achu-chu

WIndows 2003 OEM:

Designed for building and hosting Web applications, Web pages, and XML Web services, Windows 2003, Web Edition, delivers a single-purpose solution for Internet service providers, application developers, and others who use or deploy specific Web functionality. Windows 2003, Web Edition, takes advantage of improvements in Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0, Microsoft ASP.NET, and the Microsoft® .NET Framework.

OPL:

http://www.wilton.f9.co.uk/psion/review.htm#OPL%20Editor

;)

i have a married friend whose hubby is foolin' arnd w/ this other gurl.Ung gurl mejo habol ng habol s hubby ng friend ko. What charges cn my friend file against the gurl(if there's any)?

The problem your friend is facing is that anything serious you can file against the firl will actually back fire on her husband as well. For example, you file a concubinage case against the girl, but it takes two to tango because you cannot commit concubinage without the husband. :blush:

Unless the girl commits something else other than flirting with the husband, there isn't anything other than malicious mischief that can be filed.

tho i havent downloaded sp 2 yet....

Well then download and install it asap...

how come i cant get to edit my registry? tho i havent relly disabled registry editing...has software download got anything to do with it?

Be sure that the account you are currently using is an "Administrator Account" .

While downloading software may not disable the "RegEdit" feature, The trojans or other crapware that comes with the software may disable some of the features of your computer. Try sweeping your pc with some anti trojan/spware tools.

And i don't see any reason for you to edit the registry unless you are going to tweak your pc.

how to i go about disabling this admin thing about reigistry editing?

thanks!

As i have just mentioned above, If your computer is not allowing you to edit the registry then there is a huge possibility that you are not on an administrator's account.

You might want to double check it first...

Click Start -Control Panel - User Accounts

The problem your friend is facing is that anything serious you can file against the firl will actually back fire on her husband as well.  For example, you file a concubinage case against the girl, but it takes two to tango because you cannot commit concubinage without the husband.  :blush:

Unless the girl commits something else other than flirting with the husband, there isn't anything other than malicious mischief that can be filed.

k. in behalf of my frend, tnx 4 d info!

The problem your friend is facing is that anything serious you can file against the firl will actually back fire on her husband as well.  For example, you file a concubinage case against the girl, but it takes two to tango because you cannot commit concubinage without the husband.  :blush:

Correct me if i am wrong the last time i read the RPC Malicious Mischief is defined as the willful damaging of another's PROPERTY for the sake of causing damage due to HATE, REVENGE or other EVIL MOTIVE.

Filing a concubinage case against the her and the husband is also a longshot dont u think? Concubinage is one of the hardest crime to prove.

I suggest that your friend do some investigation..gather EVIDENCE... If she finds out that the other woman is a government employee or officer, i think there are govt ethical and moral codes that were violated. If she is employed by a private corporation, it really depends if her employer has rules and regs on employee's personal conduct. Big companies (like banks) have strict policies on extra-marital affairs especially concerning its officers..nakakasira kasi ng image yon.

Most importantly, if your friend finds out that "other woman" is married, then determine if she had "sexual congress" (sexual intercourse) with the husband. Hire a private investigator. There is this urban legend regarding a wife who was able to follow her husband and his girl to a motel and was able to get evidence of the tryst...a used condom from the room where the two checked in...(repeat urban legend). If your friend is able to establish that her husband and the married girl are doin the bling-bling...she can forward the evidence to the injured husband (husband of the married girl) so that he can file a case of adultery against the philandering wife.

now, if you have proper info and knowledge....YOU'RE IN COMMAND, GIRL.

i have a married friend whose hubby is foolin' arnd w/ this other gurl.Ung gurl mejo habol ng habol s hubby ng friend ko. What charges cn my friend file against the gurl(if there's any)?

i guess the problem is more personal than legal. your friend's bigger problem is not the girl but her husband. she can stop this girl but not every other girl if she doesn't check the situation from its source - him.

If your friend is able to establish that her husband and the married girl are doin the bling-bling...she can forward the evidence to the injured husband (husband of the married girl) so that he can file a case of adultery against the philandering wife.

and her own husband......this should make your friend rethink her options.

question po ulit...

what if nag awol ung employee...meron ba syang pwedeng makuhang salary and other benefits na hindi na nya nakuha? benefits like what?

Wages or benefits that were already earned. For example, if the employee was not yet paid his salary for 15 to 28 of September and goes AWOL on the 29th, then you are still required to pay his 15-28 September salary including ots if any. (But this is on the assumption that he has no liabitlities with the company which may be offset). Another example is 13th month pay which is pro-rated (total earned compensation for the year divided by 12).

Be careful in treating AWOL cases, just because an employee had failed to report for work for a long time does not automatically mean that he is already considered dismissed or terminated from service. He might file an illegal dismissal case. The jurisprudence still requires that the employer send the employee, a notice requiring him to explain why he should not be terminated because he is AWOL. If he does not explain despite of the receipt or his explanation is not satisfactory, then that is the time that he can be terminated. The notice of termination must likewise be furnished to the employee. :)

NoX,

"anyway, i was wondering what the laws are on the regularization of employees  after the standard probationary period. can somebody clarify the points to me or point me to any online materials?"

If an employee is required to work by the employer after his/her last day of pro-b then he/she is considered a regular employee.

Generally, Article 281 of PD442 or otherwise known as the Labor Code of the Philippines applies in probationary employment. Article 281 does not apply to private school teachers and government employees.

Article 281 of PD442(as amended) provides:

ARTICLE 281. Probationary employment. — Probationary employment shall not exceed six months from the date the employee started working, unless it is covered by an apprenticeship agreement stipulating a longer period. The services of an employee who has been engaged on a probationary basis may be terminated for a just cause or when he fails to qualify as a regular employee in accordance with reasonable standards made known by the employer to the employee at the time of his engagement. An employee who is allowed to work after a probationary period shall be considered a regular employee.

Also check out Section 6, Book VI of the Implementing Rules of PD442.

You can view PD442 and its Implementing Rules at www. chanrobles.com or www.lawphil.net

Could you elaborate further what matters you want clarified?

sorry i wasn't clear before.

i just finished the probationary six months period and i was wondering, if it is included in the labor law, what type of salary adjustment i can ask for.