• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Thank you for the detailed information, sir rocco69. It's not possible for the employee to bring someone along as witness as they are only required to go to the office alone to surrender money every afternoon (for the cashiers) and to get their salary every pay day. I will ask if she's close to the 4 office staff and if those staff are around whenever employees will surrender money and when they get their pay check. If so, then perhaps, one of the office staff can act as witness. The next thing, I guess, is to report to DOLE right away if the employer refuse to receive the letter. I remember the DOLE officer I talked to over the hotline advice me to do that.

Lastly, I understand that the resignation letter should have a reason for leaving but doesn't need to be detailed. So I'd like to ask what are the best reasons to put on a resignation letter. Actually, the employee is resigning because she wants to rest already after working 12-hour shift for more than 2 years and wants to move in with her boyfriend as well as visit her family in the province.

1. what are the best reasons to put on a resignation letter. She wants to rest already after working 12-hour shift for more than 2 years and wants to move in with her boyfriend as well as visit her family in the province.

Slavery is not recognized/allowed in the Philippines. An employer cannot force an employee to continue working for him. As stated earlier, the only requirement is that the employee give 30-days notice of his resignation. So, ANY REASON can be given by the employee, so long as he gives 30-days notice.

1. what are the best reasons to put on a resignation letter. She wants to rest already after working 12-hour shift for more than 2 years and wants to move in with her boyfriend as well as visit her family in the province.

Slavery is not recognized/allowed in the Philippines. An employer cannot force an employee to continue working for him. As stated earlier, the only requirement is that the employee give 30-days notice of his resignation. So, ANY REASON can be given by the employee, so long as he gives 30-days notice.

Thank you very much sir rocco69 for the quick response.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

anyone can help me on the issue on estafa like situation. We invested for a company on the first year and the return is ok but on the 2nd year, the partner is saying no payment from client but we found out that the money was used for other personal things. So she cant return the investment. And she did this also to other people.

Anyone can help me get the investment. I'm ok to provide fees but for a low price i dont have any more extra money.

PM pls for more detal. Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

To anyone needing free legal advice,

I'm a starting lawyer looking to expand my network. Thought I'm a "freshman" in the legal profession, I have some expertise on Family Law, Estate Planning, Labor Law, Intellectual Property, IT Law, Sports Law, Franchising, Media Law, and Corporate Housekeeping. Consultations can be casual and free of charge if you're just looking for advice.

Take care guys! Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Nasuspend ako sa work because kasali ako sa gc na may ng offer ng pera Tapos we found out na fraud pla yung inooffer kasi may naka chat sya na isa sa mga members tapos nagsumbong sa company so lahat kami sa gc nasuspend because di daw namin sinumbong ang problema ang alam lang namin na info ay yung offer na pera no other details since yung full details sinend nya via pm sa isang member. Ang status namin preventive suspension with no pay. May laban ba kami dito.

Edited by boyangaz23000

Nasuspend ako sa work because kasali ako sa gc na may ng offer ng pera Tapos we found out na fraud pla yung inooffer kasi may naka chat sya na isa sa mga members tapos nagsumbong sa company so lahat kami sa gc nasuspend because di daw namin sinumbong ang problema ang alam lang namin na info ay yung offer na pera no other details since yung full details sinend nya via pm sa isang member. Ang status namin preventive suspension with no pay. May laban ba kami dito.

Actually, part pa din kayo ng problem eh. The way I look at it, pangungunsinti pa din kasi Ang ginawa niyo.

I received my regular appointment last July 21, 2021 stating that from October 21, 2019 to June 21, 2020 I have demonstrated a commendable work performance. But last September 25, 2020 they gave me a PIP (Performance Improvement Plan) and that I should improve within 60 days or they will terminate my employment status. Also after the meeting and plans has been submitted our HR Manager advice me to do a voluntary resignation since they already hired a replacement for me. In good faith for our HR manager I did what she advice I submitted a voluntary resignation and ask for a package of assistance with equivalent of 3 months of my salary. But when she gave me the acceptance letter for my resignation she told me that the package was not approve and I will only receive my last pay. So I withdraw my resignation and she offer me again this time they add a little amount.

This is getting stressful every day.

My question is, can they terminate me on the basis if I did not deliver the said PIP? Do I have the right to ask for assistance if they want me to resign voluntarily?

I really need your help.

Thank you.

Any news sa guidelines ngayong pwede na ang leisure travel?

Afaik, you still need the necessary documents to prove that you are covid free and not a carrier of virus. Swab test results within 3-5days yata. If mas mahigpit ung pupuntahan mo dapat with 1-3 days naman ung result na negative ka. Dapat din may reservation ka sa pupuntahan mo na leisure travel. And may lugar din na nagrereject ng pumapasok na walang mga required docs. Un lang ang alam ko some are my experience and some kwento or balita ng mga kakilala.

Hope this helps...