Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

pareng Binoyski71,

Maybe I can help you out on this, Your Monitor is having a hard Time getting a signal from your PC, if this is the case. gamit ka ng tester to check the pins of your monitor cable if all is ok, then try to check your VGA card, if your VGA card is builtin within your motherboard check your CMOS setup, kung AGP naman ito check if it is properly attached to the slot. Also check your settings in the control panel, ano ba OS na gamit mo. or baka naman nagiinit yung monitor mo, if this is the case buhayin mo muna yung PC mo bago mo buhayin yung monitor mo. anyways just let me know what happened and I will be more than willing to help you

pareng silentkilla at menime... maraming salamat sa mga inputs nyo...yung monitor ay ok naman... bago pa ito... pasumpong-sumpong lang naman yung di pag labas ng info sa screen... wala akong naririnig na tunog kapag nag start ako ng PC ko... i had a problem sa office na binabanggit mo (menime) pero its different from the one i'm experiencing at home... mga peeps... di you think may effect yung power supply ng PC sa video card? i'm just asking kasi it might be the problem kung meron ngang effect sa video card yung rating ng power supply... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pareng binoyski if you are absolutely sure na hindi monitor ang diperensya, there must b something wrong with the videocard, try doing this tangalin mo yung Videocard kuha ka ng eraser yung tipong galing sa monggol na lapis, scrub the contacts of your video card then place it again.... misnsan kasi yung contacts between the agp slot and the videocard ay nag-ooxidize specially sa high humidity situations kaya hindi masyadong maganda yung connection between agp and vcard kaya siguro minsan gumagana minsan hindi dahil hindi maganda ang connection... happened to me matagal naalala ko lang...

another thing check your refresh rates baka hindi kaya nung monitor, althoug i doubt this because minsan lang naman nawawala....

As for the motherboard and compatibility with the videocard pwede rin had cases like this before... pero ussually ang symptoms nito mag-hahang pag graphics heavy ang ginagawa mo EG 3d Games and content development program,... but kung hindi nga kayang i-sustain ng mobo mo yung power needed by your videocard this could happen this does not necessarily mean na hindi kaya ng power supply yung voltage needed but yung motherboard nag-fluctuate yung voltage na binibigay sa videocard...

my two cents hope this will solve your problem.

pareng binoyski if you are absolutely sure na hindi monitor ang diperensya, there must b something wrong with the videocard, try doing this tangalin mo yung Videocard kuha ka ng eraser yung tipong galing sa monggol na lapis, scrub the contacts of your video card then place it again.... misnsan kasi yung contacts between the agp slot and the videocard ay nag-ooxidize specially sa high humidity situations kaya hindi masyadong maganda yung connection between agp and vcard kaya siguro minsan gumagana minsan hindi dahil hindi maganda ang connection... happened to me matagal naalala ko lang...

another thing check your refresh rates baka hindi kaya nung monitor, althoug i doubt this because minsan lang naman nawawala....

As for the motherboard and compatibility with the videocard pwede rin had cases like this before... pero ussually ang symptoms nito mag-hahang pag graphics heavy ang ginagawa mo EG 3d Games and content development program,... but kung hindi nga kayang i-sustain ng mobo mo yung power needed by your videocard this could happen this does not necessarily mean na hindi kaya ng power supply yung voltage needed but yung motherboard nag-fluctuate yung voltage na binibigay sa videocard...

my two cents hope this will solve your problem.

Test mo nga yung video card.

pareng silentkilla at menime... maraming salamat sa mga inputs nyo...yung monitor ay ok naman... bago pa ito... pasumpong-sumpong lang naman yung di pag labas ng info sa screen... wala akong naririnig na tunog kapag nag start ako ng PC ko... i had a problem sa office na binabanggit mo (menime) pero its different from the one i'm experiencing at home... mga peeps... di you think may effect yung power supply ng PC sa video card? i'm just asking kasi it might be the problem kung meron ngang effect sa video card yung rating ng power supply... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kung pasumpong sumpong how do you fix it?

Sa computer kasi kung may sumpong pasira na yan. Bka paputol na ang ilang wires sa monitorcable mo sa loob.

Powersupply problems happen if by the time you draw more current from the power supply it hangs or mag-blue screen, possibly. Like high proccessor usage etc. Ang effect ng powersupply sa board at Video ay pareho kasi pareho sila ng source ng power (yung power cable plugged in the board).

hi guys, may tanong lng po ako bout my pc. i have a webcam pero i have to download the driver sa net. after na mainstall ko yung driver i have to restart my pc.kaso pag restart nya hindi natuloy ang pag load ng windows, nag hang sya upon loading so i have to reboot again the pc.kaso nag safe mode na. i tried to reboot it again into normal mode kaso hindi na nagloload ang windows.so lagi lang sya sa safe mode nagrurun. i tried to remove the software and the hardware and restore the pc in dos mode kaya mejo ok na. gusto ko lang malaman kung anong cause nito, kung bakit ganon ang ngyari.hardware conflict? i used the webcam na b4 kaso after ko mareformat yung pc ganon na nangyari. :cry:

hope u can help me guys...sayang yung webcam e,hehe. thanks!

(win Me gamit ko po)

Win Me is really quite bugged with probs, anyway, if u can, just install windows Xp pro on that thing and it will work from the very minute you plug it in the usb.

it is also possible that the webcam is defective and is causing some electrical probs after establishing fluid communication with the pc thru its drivers.

Test the webcam on another pc first, then see what will happen.

hi guys, may tanong lng po ako bout my pc. i have a webcam pero i have to download the driver sa net. after na mainstall ko yung driver i have to restart my pc.kaso pag restart nya hindi natuloy ang pag load ng windows, nag hang sya upon loading so i have to reboot again the pc.kaso nag safe mode na. i tried to reboot it again into normal mode kaso hindi na nagloload ang windows.so lagi lang sya sa safe mode nagrurun. i tried to remove the software and the hardware and restore the pc in dos mode kaya mejo ok na. gusto ko lang malaman kung anong cause nito, kung bakit ganon ang ngyari.hardware conflict? i used the webcam na b4 kaso after ko mareformat yung pc ganon na nangyari. :cry:

(win Me gamit ko po)

Hi :) Makikigulo ako dito ha?

keyth^, what's the model of your webcam? You can try going to the official site nung manufacturer and download the latest/updated driver for your hardware.

Also check if your hardware requires your USB version to be 2.0. Most webcams do, I think. Check if this is your USB version.

Hope this helps.

to everyone that gave their opinion on my problem... maraming salamat sa lahat... i really appreciate the time & effort that you spent in answering my query... guess what... from the time i posted my query until now... i'm not experiencing the problem i consulted everyone about... everything seems to be normal & i don't experience anymore that problem... will be monitoring though to see if there really no more problem... again... thanks to everyone... you know who you are... :) :) :)

uh, guys, could you like, tell me how to remedy the terrorist.vbs virus?  someone told my my disk has is, coz ive reformatted thrice already, still, i get errors and my windows directory gets messed up

(makikikulit lang po uli)

Hi marc.alan, did you try the online virus scanner/removal sites? Like TrendMicro or RAV.

When I'm running out of options, I usually go to these sites.

Edited by DarkAngel
uh, guys, could you like, tell me how to remedy the terrorist.vbs virus? someone told my my disk has is, coz ive reformatted thrice already, still, i get errors and my windows directory gets messed up

Siguro, if you're planning to reformat again your system, first thing to install is the antivirus, then update it to the latest virus definition.

In this case make sure nakainstall isang antivirus then updated dapat ang virus definition, Norton Antivirus usually they update their definition every week.

after that. full scan lang dapat madetect na yan.

Check mo ito link kung ito yung virus na yon. at andito rin ang step kung paano maremove. Goodluck ;)

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data...a/vbs.ztin.html

(win Me gamit ko po)

It might be hindi tama yung driver lalo na yang ME minimal na ang support dito, pero dapat Win98/ME driver ok na.

Or maybe hindi lang maayos ang paginstall ng driver kaya dapat ireinstall lang, pero bago mo install irun mo muna yung system restore, para pag nagkaproblema uli pwedeng irestore uli yung dating mong configuration bago magloko.

Check mo rin baka sa ibang USB port gumana malay mo yung isang USB port may problema.

thanks guys sa replies...

nadownload ko ung driver sa site mismo ng manufacturer dati ok nman sya until i reformat my disk.at first hindi ko mainstall yung hardware then try ko lng ng try kaso di na sya gumana.ill try it agein, cguro mas ok nga kung winxp ang os ko just like before...anyway thanks ulit guys!!! :)

thank u, thank u :) :) :)

thanks guys sa replies...

nadownload ko ung driver sa site mismo ng manufacturer dati ok nman sya until i reformat my disk.at first hindi ko mainstall yung hardware then try ko lng ng try kaso di na sya gumana.ill try it agein, cguro mas ok nga kung winxp ang os ko just like before...anyway thanks ulit guys!!! :)

thank u, thank u :) :) :)

(makikikulit lang po uli)

Hi marc.alan, did you try the online virus scanner/removal sites? Like TrendMicro or RAV.

When I'm running out of options, I usually go to these sites.

uh... id like to try that out... but the caseis, after i install win98, it breaks down after i reboot..... problem cycles... i cant start up and connect to the net...

damn... its so frustrating!!!!

mejo geeky to... nwes if any1 of you knows how to make a cellphone into a scannerphone--- sana post kayo...i need proggies... and how do i do it on dct4's?

i have been searching the steps for a year now... skullbox das not post any data anymore and nokiafree olwes erases my queries... im willing to exchange other underground info that i have... though most of my infos are newbie's... :( hop der r phreakers here... i am very willing to lern on ur proggies. thnx in advance

SOFTWARE:crashing windows after it reboots...hmmm der must be a problem with the cab files on ur win98 installer... its usually caused by fake copies... arising from the cd writers of the fake cd manufacturers... some cd writers do that they skip some impt cab files...

OR you could try to clean up your pc.. (try at ur own risk)

HARDWARE:same thing happened to me,what i did was i opened my cpu and found out that the sticker of my processor has olredi melted..i cleaned it..lifted the processor and cleaned the sockets..i also cleaned my heatsink,the fan in my power supply,removed my vid card and cleaned its fan too and its socket...ram too and its sockets.. DONT use wet cloth just use a 2 inch paint brush...should be smooth...or yopu can buy at national...those BEST BUY STUFF for painting...

RESULT:i am happily surfing again now

hop dis helps...if u dont know how to open ur pc... ask for help on the shop u bought it from... and tell them u need ur pc cleaned... preventive maintenance costs 300-500..

o well... hop that helps...

l33t

-CABLE OUT-