• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

hi to all... just want to ask for an advice regarding law school.. im a student trying my luck into a law school... just want to ask for tips and guides on how to pass law school entrance exam and if luck is on my side also tips and guides for the interview... hope you guys can help me... thanks a lot... hope you guys will be my compadres years from now...

Its always LOGIC and GOOD GRAMMAR.

Incidentally, if your budget is limited, it would be best to try and get into UP Law, as it seems (correct me if I'm wrong) that UP has the lowest tuition fees among the law schools here in Metro Manila (it could be hard there though if you are a working student, the academic regime being quite strenous there). If you don't get in, I think (again, correct me if I'm wrong) PUP Law would be the next best alternative, budget-wise, this being likewise a state-run institution.

nga tol tulong naman. naghahang kc pc k. laging not respondng mga program. kung minsan nagoopen naman pero how many years bago mag open. malaki pa naman free space sa hd k. ito specs ko. 512mb ddr2, celeron d 3.6ghz shared video card. mga tol patulong naman. dapat nb me mag upgrade?

Naka Windows XP ka ba? Punta ka ng Control Panel - Administrative Tools - Event Viewer. Makikita mo sa mga log files na nandito kung ano ang dahilan at nagha-hang yung PC mo.

I have tried vlc ayaw pa din

Try to install the Combined Community Codec Pack instead of the K-Lite Codec Pack.

Or better yet, install separately these codecs, filters and players:

1. Divx

2. Xvid

3. AC3Filter

4. ffdshow

5. Zoom Player

6. Media Player Classic

7. VLC

You can use either AVIcodec or GSpot to find the codec information of an avi file.

Its always LOGIC and GOOD GRAMMAR.

Incidentally, if your budget is limited, it would be best to try and get into UP Law, as it seems (correct me if I'm wrong) that UP has the lowest tuition fees among the law schools here in Metro Manila (it could be hard there though if you are a working student, the academic regime being quite strenous there). If you don't get in, I think (again, correct me if I'm wrong) PUP Law would be the next best alternative, budget-wise, this being likewise a state-run institution.

thanks for the info... i'm trying to get in ust law... hope i'll pass... is it hard to study law? what skills do i have to learn or have to be ready for law school... thanks...

Pag nakakuha na siya ng kopya ng certificate of marriage mula sa NSO, tingnan nya kung anong marriage license number ang nakalagay dun at kung anong Civil Registrar's Office ang nag-issue. Papuntahan mo sa kanya ang Civil Registrar's office na yun at magtanong siya dun kung nag-eexist ba ang license na yun at kung kanino naka-issue. Kung walang ganung license o di sa kanilang pangalan (bride and groom) naka-issue, YARI SIYA! Walang bisa ang kasal. Pero kung meron naman at nasa pangalan nilang dalawa, OK, valid ang kasal.

Thanks uli rocco69. It's for her to then.

:mtc:

Hi, peeps!

You guys know something about the Maceda Law (renting/buying a house...)?

I'd like to know more about this and how i could benefit from it..

Thanks for the info in advance.

The Maceda law is RA 6552, otherwise known as the Realty Installment Buyer Protection Act.

In the words of Baviera:

the law provides in sales or financing of real estate on installment payments where the buyer has paid at least two years of installments that in case he defaults in the payment of succeeding installments, he has a right to pay, without additional interest, the arrears within a grace period of one month for every year of installment payments made; and if the contract is cancelled, the seller shall refund to the buyer the cash surrender value of payments made, equivalent to 50% of the total payments made and an additional 5% for every year after five years of the life of the contract and its extensions, if any. Actual cancellation shall not take place until after 30 days from receipt by the buyer of the notice of cancellation or demand for rescission by a notarial act, and only upon full payment of the cash surrender value to the buyer. Downpayments, deposits or options in the contract shall be included in the computation of the total number of installments made. The right to pay the arrears within the grace period could only be availed of by the buyer once in every five years of the life of the contract.

In case less than two years of installments were paid, the grace period within which to pay the arrears shall not be less than 60 days from the date the installment became due.

The Maceda law is RA 6552, otherwise known as the Realty Installment Buyer Protection Act.

In the words of Baviera:

the law provides in sales or financing of real estate on installment payments where the buyer has paid at least two years of installments that in case he defaults in the payment of succeeding installments, he has a right to pay, without additional interest, the arrears within a grace period of one month for every year of installment payments made; and if the contract is cancelled, the seller shall refund to the buyer the cash surrender value of payments made, equivalent to 50% of the total payments made and an additional 5% for every year after five years of the life of the contract and its extensions, if any. Actual cancellation shall not take place until after 30 days from receipt by the buyer of the notice of cancellation or demand for rescission by a notarial act, and only upon full payment of the cash surrender value to the buyer. Downpayments, deposits or options in the contract shall be included in the computation of the total number of installments made. The right to pay the arrears within the grace period could only be availed of by the buyer once in every five years of the life of the contract.

In case less than two years of installments were paid, the grace period within which to pay the arrears shall not be less than 60 days from the date the installment became due.

How did you know baviera? taga diliman ka ano? anong frat mo? hehehehehehehehehe