• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Kausapin yung ama na mag-execute ng affidavit to allow his child to use his surname, otherwise wala ka nang remedy, kasi nga ang general rule ay - illegitimate child uses the surname of the mother. Or, kung hindi pa rehistrado yung bata, irehistro sunod sa pangalan ng ama. Pag lumabas na yung birth certificate yun na ang kailangang sundin.

Thank you po sobra!

: )

i think my wild imagination has its limits. :) what do you think senator rocco? is there a way to go around this document?

Guys,

here's the edited version of the spa. (without the names, addresses & other info)

SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY

KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:

I, ____ Filipino, of legal age, with address at ____, do hereby name, constitute and appoint _____, Filipino, of legal age and with address at ______, to be my true and lawful attorney, for me and in my name, place and stead, manage, administer, build or improve on, lease and collect rent payments under any such lease contracts, sign and execute any and all necessary documents including contracts, application for permits and licenses relative to the foregoing purposes, with respect to the following described real property, to wit:

A parcel of land (--- description of property follows ---)

of which I am the registered owner as evidenced by Transfer Certificate of Title No.___ the Registry of Deeds of ___; and all its improvements therein;

HEREBY GIVING AND GRANTING unto my said attorney full powers and authority to do and perform all and every act requisite or necessary to carry into effect the foregoing authority, as fully to all intents and purposes as I might or could lawfully do if personally present, and hereby ratifying and confirming all that my said attorney shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue hereof.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this __ day of ___, 2001, in ____, Philippines.

is this helpful?

Help, my internet explorer always hang up...... :(

Di ko makalipat from one page to another, lalo na pag naka log ako sa MTC..... :(

use FireFox temporarily.

gamit ko FireFox ngayon to browse MTC, ok lahat. mas safe gamitin ang FireFox laban sa spyware and virus na marami sa Internet Explorer. less problems para sa iyo kung mag FireFox ka. goodluck

www.getfirefox.com

how do you compressed dvd files??? .. so that i can put 2 or 3 movies in one dvd...

what program should i use??

how do you compressed dvd files??? .. so that i can put 2 or 3 movies in one dvd...

what program should i use??

you dont actually compress dvd files. you first rip them to a video format avi/mpeg etc.

then the avi/mpedg file should be much smaller (but near vcd quality) and that should be burned then into dvds. therefore, many vcd quality files could be burned into one dvd.

I am again in need of your sources with regards to the following:

Provide the rule in the manner of legal citation of the following, provide at least one example for each instance,

a. Essays or articles

b. Books and phamplets (all types and levels of books and phamplets that can be used)

c. Periodicals, articles, newspapers, speeches, letters, annotation, and interviews

d. Encyclopedias, looseleaf services, book reviews

e. Repeating citations (ito ba yung ibid or supra?)

Thanks

meron pa bang jurisdictions ang mga regular courts papuntang s.c regarding

agrarian reform cases or sa dar lang ito at office of the president :D

depende yan sa issues involved.

at sa parties involved din.

ex.

kung tenant - landlord relationship, DAR yan.

kung squatter - owner, wala sa DAR yan.

pero kung mayaman ka o kahit nagpapanggap man lang, kumuha ka ng sariling abugado at dun ka magtanong. kung me pambayad ka. kung wala, wag ka magpanggap na anak ka ng kung sino-sino.

Edited by jopoc
meron pa bang jurisdictions ang mga regular courts papuntang s.c regarding

agrarian reform cases or sa dar lang ito at office of the president :D

For agrarian disputes and other cases involving agrarian reform (other than just compensation for landowners), its the Provincial Adjudicator of the DAR which has jurisdiction, the decision of which you appeal to the DARAB, after which, under the Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Law (Sec. 54, RA No. 6657), you can appeal the DARAB's decision to the CA.

Provide the rule in the manner of legal citation of the following, provide at least one example for each instance,

a. Essays or articles

b. Books and phamplets (all types and levels of books and phamplets that can be used)

c. Periodicals, articles, newspapers, speeches, letters, annotation, and interviews

Thanks

All your queries are answered by the book "Philippine Manual of Legal Citations" written by Profs. Irene Cortes, Merlin Magallona, and Myrna Feliciano, published by the UP Law Center (see p. 21-28 and p. 47 thereof). You can probably buy the same there.

a. Essays or articles

Thanks

Go to the Supreme Court Web Site and look for the manual on judicial writing.

manual_for_judicial_writing_body.pdf