Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Thanks for the enlightenment. Got no intention of offending anyone by it. Promise to be more understanding when a lawyer tells me something but would mean another thing.  B)

Kisses for freelicker & templar666  :*   :*   :*

You're welcome ..... and no offense taken .... it's a characterization that we have learned to live and deal with ....

Ummm.... about the kisses .... can freelicker and I collect them personally ? :flower: :flower: :flower:

I second the motion!!! :) Maybe even thirds!!! :lol:

with all the help you give out through this thread, you guys, doesn't just deserve a kiss... :blush:

Thanks for the enlightenment. Got no intention of offending anyone by it. Promise to be more understanding when a lawyer tells me something but would mean another thing.  B)

Kisses for freelicker & templar666  :*   :*   :*

You're welcome ..... and no offense taken .... it's a characterization that we have learned to live and deal with ....

Ummm.... about the kisses .... can freelicker and I collect them personally ? :flower: :flower: :flower:

I second the motion!!! :) Maybe even thirds!!! :lol:

with all the help you give out through this thread, you guys, doesn't just deserve a kiss... :blush:

:D Got any suggestions on what... :lol:

BTW, I'd like to participate/give advice on this Legal Thread but my area is Tax & Corporate Law, isn't really a very popular topic for fellow manyaks. I might end up giving the wrong or outdated advice if I venture into other areas of law. I'll watch out for questions on this topic, though.

Sama na rin ako sa legal forum nyo. Galing ako sa Labor Law firm but Corporate Law na area ko now. Try ko rin punta sa lawyers' EB pag meron na to meet you guys.

the broker,

You a law student at Perpetual? If so, that is a good school right now with very good average passing rates for the bar exam. They have the highest paid professors daw.

Justice Isagani Cruz was a good justice in the Supreme Court. His decisions were easy to read and always straight to the point. if he teaches that way, then consider yourself lucky.

:D

Roubaix and Butsoy:

Hindi sir. Almost six years na rin sa practice. May nag-kuwento lang sa akin na mga prosec na prof nila si Justice Cruz. Malupit nga raw pero magaling naman. :)

Edited by the_broker
Sama na rin ako sa legal forum nyo. Galing ako sa Labor Law firm but Corporate Law na area ko now. Try ko rin punta sa lawyers' EB pag meron na to meet you guys.

Broker,

Actually I'm now working with an auditing firm and specialize (at least at the moment) in tax and corporate services. However, much of my other legal experience is based on my previous job at some other office. But then any help we can offer the group would be welcome. Feel free to contribute. :)

curious lang attorneys:

do you use "this representation" instead of "i" or "me" (depending on the context) when addressing the court? is it a subtle way of saying "i do not guarantee the correctness of my views because i am just a spokesman of my client?"

attorney... ang katangungan ko'y ganito.....

kapag ang isang titulo ng lupa ba ay ipinalipat na ng magulang ( deceased na yung mother ) sa pangalan ng isa nyang anak... say binigyan ng permiso ng ama yung isa nyang anak na ilipat n sa pangalan nya yung land title.....

may habol pa ba yung iba nyang mga kapatid sa lupa kung sakaling matigok yung ama ?

ganon kasi ang kaso ng pinsan ko...ipinapalipat na sa kanya yung land title sa name nya at balak ng pinsan ko na patayuan ng apartment... wala yung mga kapatid nya

nasa abroad lahat... baka kako magkaproblema in the future kapag may apartment ng nakatayo doon?

ano sa tingin mo atty ?

Edited by strutbar
its a good tool... yun nga lang kelangan alam mo kung ano yung gagawin mo... hehehe

it does the shortcut when changing or adding some settings, unlike doing it manually you have to locate all the connected settings to do the changes you want.

oo nga mga repapips good tool yang tweakUi n yan.....

it is also good for emergency repair ng mga system registry mo as well as icons,system files and etc....

can also manipulate boot up sequence at iba pa.... try nyo subukan...

strutbar,

may habol pa yung mga kapatid ng pinsan mo kasi minana na yung property sa magulang. lahat ng kapatid ay may karapatan na magmana dun sa lupa, puwera na lamang kung nag-waive o nag-renounce na sila ng kanilang mana.

the best way is gumawa sila ng extrajudicial settlement of estate.

attorney... ang katangungan ko'y ganito.....

kapag ang isang titulo ng lupa ba ay ipinalipat na ng magulang ( deceased na yung mother ) sa pangalan ng isa nyang anak... say binigyan ng permiso ng ama yung isa nyang anak na ilipat n sa pangalan nya yung land title.....

may habol pa ba yung iba nyang mga kapatid sa lupa kung sakaling matigok yung ama ?

ganon kasi ang kaso ng pinsan ko...ipinapalipat na sa kanya yung land title sa name nya at balak ng pinsan ko na patayuan ng apartment... wala yung mga kapatid nya

nasa abroad lahat... baka kako magkaproblema in the future kapag may apartment ng nakatayo doon?

ano sa tingin mo atty ?

There are a lot of ways where real property can be transferred from one owner to another. You have to first find out what what the manner used to have the title transferred. Was it by Deed of Sale, Deed of Donation, Extra Judicial partition, etc. The reason is because each one may need a different approach for the brothers and sisters to contest. The hardest to contest in this situation is a Deed of Sale. There is no prohibition for the parent to sell to their children and if it can be proven that a valid sale did exist, the brothers and sisters of the buyer would not be able to contest the transfer of the property because their "mana" was not affected by the deed of sale. However, if they can prove that there really was no sale but the parties just made it appear that there was a deed of sale, then the brothers and sisters can assail the transfer for having affected their respective shares in the property. Magulo no? :) That is usually the case with topics regarding succession (manahan ika nga) :lol:

Guest templar

To guys actively handling litigation cases specifically on family relations, I met sweet_baby at the Padi's EB and she is looking for a lawyer to handle a case for her friend. I told her I'll ask whoever will be interested among you guys to just PM her. :)

Guys, especially those in law firms or who have their own practice, attend kayo ng EBs dahil maraming referrals and consultations dun. Sa Padi's EB last Saturday, ako lang lawyer dun (AFAIK) kaya daming opportunities. It won't be like we're ambulance chasing because you go there primarily to party and, secondarily, maybe get some business on the side. When I was still with a law firm, the office allows us to reimburse our party expenses if we get clients in the process. Now with my workload as in-house counsel, I can't handle cases outside of our group except for cases of relatives na di ko ma-refuse.

Freelicker, you gotta attend the EBs kasi I can't collect any kiss without you! <_< Kelangan ko ng backup pre! Sayang .... napaka-yummy pa naman ni sheila and fire dun sa Padi's EB. :evil:

hello po.

i have a question lang sa mga laptop users. kasi meron dito samin.. hp pavilionzt1000 series. kaso, after 15 to 30 mins na ginagamit namin, namamatay. sa power kaya yun? or is there any other reason bakit nagkakaganon siya?

pls. help. :(

thanks! ;)

baka naman battery lang yung ginagamit mong power nya...

try to plug it in a power outlet...

i cant give out any info here. If you have a gprs enabled fone, a data connection to a computer (such as DLR cable for nokia63xx or MA620 Infrared adapter or MSI bluetooth transciever), and a gprs enabled sim you can try PM me.

If it is your friend or relative who has those items, i cant help you. Dapat ikaw mismo, I cant give out info here.

pre, I have those... na PM na rin kita... salamat in advance :D

Guest templar
BTW, did you collect those kisses from Fire? She promised but never delivered.

:(

Not yet ....

.... kaya nga we need another lawyers' EB para makasingil na! :evil:

And yes, she's ready and willing to deliver .... ako lang yung nahihiya kaya ...... freelicker where are you ? :(

To guys actively handling litigation cases specifically on family relations, I met sweet_baby at the Padi's EB and she is looking for a lawyer to handle a case for her friend. I told her I'll ask whoever will be interested among you guys to just PM her. :)

Guys, especially those in law firms or who have their own practice, attend kayo ng EBs dahil maraming referrals and consultations dun. Sa Padi's EB last Saturday, ako lang lawyer dun (AFAIK) kaya daming opportunities. It won't be like we're ambulance chasing because you go there primarily to party and, secondarily, maybe get some business on the side. When I was still with a law firm, the office allows us to reimburse our party expenses if we get clients in the process. Now with my workload as in-house counsel, I can't handle cases outside of our group except for cases of relatives na di ko ma-refuse.

Freelicker, you gotta attend the EBs kasi I can't collect any kiss without you! <_< Kelangan ko ng backup pre! Sayang .... napaka-yummy pa naman ni sheila and fire dun sa Padi's EB. :evil:

Panero,

I tried to attend the Makati EB at Congo Grill but fire was not there. Next time na Makati ang EB, I will try to attend. You have to consider that tax season is fast approaching so I could not guarantee. :(

strutbar,

may habol pa yung mga kapatid ng pinsan mo kasi minana na yung property sa magulang. lahat ng kapatid ay may karapatan na magmana dun sa lupa, puwera na lamang kung nag-waive o nag-renounce na sila ng kanilang mana.

the best way is gumawa sila ng extrajudicial settlement of estate.

pwede nyo po bang i-explain further yung extrajudicial settlement ?