Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

na removed ko na yung mga spyware yung ad-aware & kahit yung yahoo meron na din silang popblocker & spyware remover... the problem remaining e yung regedit ayaw mag run... registry editing is disabled by your admin... pano yun?

Copy the following text, save as a file name with .reg extension and then open it up.

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]

"DisableRegistryTools"=dword:00000000

Gud pm everyone!!! Can u please refer me to a computer shop that repairs laptops. my problem is that the laptop screen keeps on flickering. i have this problem for a long time already but after several minutes after starting up it would return to normal. but starting this week it would not stop flickering. can i ask also how much would it cost me? thanks a million! :)

ad aware and spybot search & destroy can't detect this malware. i also tried booting to safe mode to no avail. I still have to try hijack this. hope this works this time.

thanks

WHAT?? can't be fixed/deleted using ad aware and spybot?!! Yeah.. Raven is right, use hijackthis... Those are actually the three essential spyware removers that i use for my PCs. I sure hope I wouldn't have to encounter that flashlight malware, what does it do by the way?

try running msconfig in safe mode and disable the startup programs that u think u are not using. also you might be using kazaa media dektop (KMD) as P2P program. Kazaa is notorious for its spywares and adwares. Use KAzaalite ++ if u really have to use P2P. Check your add/remove programs at control panel. You might have inadvertantly installed some spyware program, dialers, etc...

Good luck and browse safely :P

Must be your system admin trying to lower bandwidth usage by blocking all video files from being downloaded... :P

he he.. yeah.. your admin can limit/restrict your net access. He can restrict the use of Kazaa, P2P programs or sharing programs, webcam access and downloading large files; and of course all websites that are not related to work. :evil: Most universities and some private corporations that i know have these firewall and restrictions enforced. There is no workaround that I know of that would work since high bandwidth access would automatically raise a flag and would alert the admin on what you're doing... lol. good luck though, maybe the sysad is not always looking :P

Capital gains of the last time (medyo matagal na din yun) ay 5% plus 1.5 percent doc stamps (correct nyo nalang kung di na valid ito ngayon) comp*tation is based on the selling price or the Zonal valuation of property subject to sale which ever is higher.

Capital Gains tax is normally for the account of the seller, the buyer takes the doc stamps and the transfer fees plus the miscellaneous fees na dapat bayaran sa RD.. remember to have the real estate tax non-delinquency certificate be given toyou by the seller...

Sa Cavite ba property na binibili mo? be sure to have it double or tripple check dahil madami ang mga palso at fake na titles dyan... meron tayo kilala dyan kaya lang malakas talaga sila manghingi kahit na sa kakilala...

Butsoy

ty very much bro, sa cavite nga ..updated naman yung real state tax nya kailangan ba talaga yung deed of sale for transfer title di ba pwedeng contract to sell na lang? panibagong bayad kasi na naman yun ryt? magkano ba ang pag compute nun? i mean mgkano .1% ba ng selling price? tnx ulit :mtc:

Gud pm everyone!!! Can u please refer me to a computer shop that repairs laptops. my problem is that the laptop screen keeps on flickering. i have this problem for a long time already but after several minutes after starting up it would return to normal. but starting this week it would not stop flickering. can i ask also how much would it cost me? thanks a million! :)

What's your laptop brand?

WHAT?? can't be fixed/deleted using ad aware and spybot?!! Yeah.. Raven is right, use hijackthis... Those are actually the three essential spyware removers that i use for my PCs. I sure hope I wouldn't have to encounter that flashlight malware, what does it do by the way?

try running msconfig in safe mode and disable the startup programs that u think u are not using. also you might be using kazaa media dektop (KMD) as P2P program. Kazaa is notorious for its spywares and adwares. Use KAzaalite ++ if u really have to use P2P. Check your add/remove programs at control panel. You might have inadvertantly installed some spyware program, dialers, etc...

Good luck and browse safely :P

yup, can't be resolved by ad aware and spybot. what flashlight malware does is it redirects you to its site ang after 10 minutes or so, it disables your internet connection. i tried deleting it on the registry in safe mode but when you refresh, it's on the registry again.

my problem now is that the add/remove programs panel is distorted. the icons are not there. there are no buttons. is there a way to add/repair the add remove programs?

tia

deym updates...now i need a new serial!

guys! anybody got a serial for DAP ver. 7.4.0.1? will highly appreciate the help! thanks!

I don't know if there is a serial for this out there since this program "calls home" and verifies the serial with the server. :unsure: A patch would be the most likely thing out there which can ignore the 30 day trial limit. :cool:

The cost would depend on the specific problem with your laptop. It may be the screen, a faulty driver, a faulty video card, etc. :goatee: As for shops that repair laptops, can't you bring it to the shop where you bought it? :huh: You could also try going to favorite computer shop districts out here like Gilmore and SM North's Cyberzone. :D Sorry for the lack of further information regarding repair shops! :cool:

he he.. yeah.. your admin can limit/restrict your net access.  He can restrict the use of Kazaa, P2P programs or sharing programs, webcam access and downloading large files; and of course all websites that are not related to work.  :evil: Most universities and some private corporations that i know have these firewall and restrictions enforced. There is no workaround that I know of that would work since high bandwidth access would automatically raise a flag and would alert the admin on what you're doing... lol. good luck though, maybe the sysad is not always looking :P

Yup...I usually work around this by installing a bot (or even several) on another machine/s and ordering it to download from there :D ...I then transfer the files to a USB hard drive (not through the network...you can be detected :evil: ) and relocate/deactivate/leave the bot. Most admins can't keep up with this since they also have other things to do than catch someone :lol: . Of course, I do this in our school and you can't expect security to be that high :blink: . Lucky for me also that the admin has not yet discovered how to make the USB port read only :) ...but even if he did, I could work around that as well :evil: ...one SHOULD ALWAYS be thinking one step ahead of your opponent... :P

yup, can't be resolved by ad aware and spybot. what flashlight malware does is it redirects you to its site ang after 10 minutes or so, it disables your internet connection. i tried deleting it on the registry in safe mode but when you refresh, it's on the registry again.

my problem now is that the add/remove programs panel is distorted. the icons are not there. there are no buttons. is there a way to add/repair the add remove programs?

tia

As of this time, I have not discovered any means by which to recover those entries except formatting everything and reinstalling from scratch...(or just the part about reinstalling the apps) :P Although it could also be that the spyware only blocked/moved/renamed the registry keys that keep the Add/Remove Software information. Try BROWSING through your registry (don't touch anything...should not be done lightly...you have been warned... :P ) and see if the entries are still there...for Win9x machines go to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

for Win2x/XP machines go to the same location or:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

if such an entry exists. I didn't memorize these locations and I can't vouch for the Win2k/XP locations since I'm surfing using a Win9X machine. :headsetsmiley: If the registry entries are still there, it may only be some adware/spyware messing with your control panel... :grr:

I don't know if there is a serial for this out there since this program "calls home" and verifies the serial with the server. :unsure:  A patch would be the most likely thing out there which can ignore the 30 day trial limit.  :cool:

The cost would depend on the specific problem with your laptop. It may be the screen, a faulty driver, a faulty video card, etc. :goatee:  As for shops that repair laptops, can't you bring it to the shop where you bought it? :huh:  You could also try going to favorite computer shop districts out here like Gilmore and SM North's Cyberzone.  :D Sorry for the lack of further information regarding repair shops!  :cool:

Yup...I usually work around this by installing a bot (or even several) on another machine/s and ordering it to download from there :D ...I then transfer the files to a USB hard drive (not through the network...you can be detected :evil: ) and relocate/deactivate/leave the bot. Most admins can't keep up with this since they also have other things to do than catch someone :lol: . Of course, I do this in our school and you can't expect security to be that high :blink: . Lucky for me also that the admin has not yet discovered how to make the USB port read only :) ...but even if he did, I could work around that as well :evil: ...one SHOULD ALWAYS be thinking one step ahead of your opponent... :P

As of this time, I have not discovered any means by which to recover those entries except formatting everything and reinstalling from scratch...(or just the part about reinstalling the apps) :P Although it could also be that the spyware only blocked/moved/renamed the registry keys that keep the Add/Remove Software information. Try BROWSING through your registry (don't touch anything...should not be done lightly...you have been warned... :P ) and see if the entries are still there...for Win9x machines go to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

for Win2x/XP machines go to the same location or:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

if such an entry exists. I didn't memorize these locations and I can't vouch for the Win2k/XP locations since I'm surfing using a Win9X machine.  :headsetsmiley: If the registry entries are still there, it may only be some adware/spyware messing with your control panel... :grr:

Thanks for d info. :)

question lang po para sa mga att-laws ng mtc, kunting advice lang po.

my friend is renting an apartment kasi and they just got the shock of their life ng malaman n lang nilang nabili na pala ng iba ung unit nila. they had a 1 year contract that lapsed just this january and they were just waitin for the owner to bring them their new one for 2005. ang naging norm na kasi nila for the past 4 years is that dadalhin na lang ng may-ari or representative yong old contract days after matapos ung new contract and thats what theyve been waitin.

wala naman sanang masama kung ayaw na silang paupahin ng may-ari but what slighted them the most is that they were not informed in any other way about the plans ng may-ari before even commencing with it... to think na meron pa silang advance payment for the rent.

now, are there any violation committed by the owner in this scenario? if my friends cant move out of the apartment after a month, can they be taken out of the apartment forcibly or can they rightfully extend their stay until they find a place suitable to transfer in?

hmm... actually, kailangan kasing malaman ang mga stipulations sa contract bago malaman kung anong kaso yung masasampa...

there's nothing wrong with the owner to sell his property, the only problem is that nde nila sinabi dun sa friend mo yung nangyaring bentahan.. wala ka nang prob dun... meron nga bagong owner... pinaalis na ba yung prend mo?? pwede naman nilang kunin yung advance nila... but still we need to know the stipulations na nakasulat sa agreement nila sa contract....

and regarding naman kung mapapaalis sila dun, pwede naman silang magkaroon ng arrangement with the new owner eh...

I have a legal question. I have this officemate convinced me to invest for a 6% return on my money. This was way back 2002. Ayoko pero sabi niya risk free kasi matagal na daw investment niya dun. Sabi ko ano proof ng investment ko. Sabi niya mag-issue sila ng check. Pero after two months nung gusto ko na bawiin yung check ko sabi niya bigay ko na yung check at i-cash na nila sa company. Then dito na pumutok yung kay baladjay, dun pala nakalagay yung pera ko. In short, hindi ko na nakuha. Ngayon kasama sila sa nagdemanda kay baladjay (sabi nila) pero pending pa din yun.

I ask, pwede ba ako magfile ng estafa dun sa nag-agent sa akin? Tapos, ang alam ko may ilan years lang kung hindi yung claims ko sa agent ay mawawala for lost of interest sa case. Ngayon, puro pangako na lang sila. Mga 200K pera ko dun. I see my officemate once in a while. Di pa naman siya nagtago. Please advice.

hi! tanong ko lang kung alam nyo yung software na ginagamit para makagawa ng karaoke songs...i have a premier 98 HDT karaoke na yung CD can fit 5000 songs...paano kaya nagagawa ito and paano napagkasya sa isang CD (definitely not DVD)...i saw some karaoke software sa net, pero they create big sized karaoke files...software for MIDI-CD or CD+G kaya?...i was told na marami raw sa raon nagbebenta ng karaoke CD? kaso i would like to create my own list and background too...ano kaya'ng software ginagamit ng mga nagbebenta sa raon? please patulong naman...

thanks in advance!

hi! tanong ko lang kung alam nyo yung software na ginagamit para makagawa ng karaoke songs...i have a premier 98 HDT karaoke na yung CD can fit 5000 songs...paano kaya nagagawa ito and paano napagkasya sa isang CD (definitely not DVD)...i saw some karaoke software sa net, pero they create big sized karaoke files...software for MIDI-CD or CD+G kaya?...i was told na marami raw sa raon nagbebenta ng karaoke CD? kaso i would like to create my own list and background too...ano kaya'ng software ginagamit ng mga nagbebenta sa raon? please patulong naman...

thanks in advance!

According to a friend of mine, the music in these karaoke have the songs in MIDI format. This is how a lot of songs can fit in just a single CD. Unfortunately, as of this time I don't know of any software that can create such...I'll try searching for it later...wait I have a likely candidate here: :P

http://www.karaokekanta.net/karaokekanta_en.exe

Crack:
http://www8.fixdown.com:2005/endown/i-kk401215.rar
http://www8.fixdown.com:2004/keydown2003/i-kk401215.rar
http://www162.fixdown.com:32/keydown2003/i-kk401215.rar
http://www223.fixdown.com:2004/keydown2003/i-kk401215.rar
http://www16.fixdown.com:2004/endown/i-kk401215.rar
http://www0.fixdown.com:2004/keydown2003/i-kk401215.rar
http://www6.fixdown.com:2004/keydown2003/i-kk401215.rar
ftp://www.fixdown.com:fugfcj-dxlkill@np.fixdown.net:8021/keydown2003/i-kk401215.rar
ftp://www.fixdown.com:fukdghghjw111@sx.fixdown.com:8089/i-kk401215.rar
http://www6.fixdown.com:2008/i-kk401215.rar

Download Songs:
http://www.karaokekanta.net/musica/songs_kar.zip

I can't verify the crack links though... :( Wait, here's another...

http://www.karaoke5.com/karaoke5en.exe

Again, I can't verify that the links are working... :(

thanks r@v3n!...i got the software, but not the cracks...i went to the site but i think you can only use the karaoke files you created on the pc and not on a karaoke machine?...i don't mind paying the extra bucks if i can only create my own songs playable on my karaoke machine...it's a neat program though...thanks again!