Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

it sux nawawala originality and pagkamalikhain ng pino...tinatamad na sila mag isip ng bagong kanta kaya revive nalng ng revive or worse wala na talagang talent yung mga new breed ngaun...

gaya gaya nalng or kaya revival ang ginagawa..

the best parin kapanahunan ng ERASERHEADS halos lahat original songs nila

Napansin ko lang na may times when I DL using rapidshare, I am being prompt with the message that I have already reached my download limit wherein fact wala pa naman ako nadownload from RS.

Pwede bang may ibang gumagamit ng available DL time ko?

i have a friend, 2 yrs p lng sya sa private company and she's planning to resign kasi hindi n man nag-iincrease ang sahod nya, is she entitled for a separation pay?how much? she's earning 150/day lng!!!

I doubt if she is entitled to separation pay. Normally, generous companies that provide separation pay give a portion of the retirement pay if an employee leaves after five years. Legally though, no employer is bound to give separation pay unless it is an involunatry separation not through the fault of the employee.

i have a friend, 2 yrs p lng sya sa private company and she's planning to resign kasi hindi n man nag-iincrease ang sahod nya, is she entitled for a separation pay?how much? she's earning 150/day lng!!!

Ordinarily no. But check if separation pay is granted under CBA, then follow the CBA computation. If no CBA, do a research if the company previously granted separation pay to a resigning employee, in the affirmative, follow the computation granted to that employee.

Here is a decided case:

"xxx there is no provision in the Labor Code which grants separation pay to voluntarily resigning employees. Separation pay may be awarded only in cases when the termination of employment is due to: (a) installation of labor saving devices, ( b ) redundancy, (c ) retrenchment, (d) closing or cessation of business operations, (e) disease of an employee and his continued employment is prejudicial to himself or his co-employees, or (f) when an employee is illegally dismissed but reinstatement is no longer feasible. In fact, the rule is that an employee who voluntarily resigns from employment is not entitled to separation pay, except when it is stipulated in the employment contract or CBA, or it is sanctioned by established employer practice or policy.

In the case at bar, it has been shown beyond doubt that there is an established employer practice of awarding separation pay to resigning employees. Private respondent is similarly situated as Alcantara who was also a managerial employee of petitioner company and a non-union member when he voluntarily resigned from the service. Alcantara was awarded separation pay by the Labor Arbiter xxx after finding that the previous resigning officers of petitioner company (namely, Administrative Officer xxx, Asst. Mine Accountant xxx, and Resident Mine Manager xxx) were given separation pay. As correctly ruled by the NLRC, to hold that private respondent is not entitled to separation pay would unduly discriminate against her.

xxx Private respondent does not dispute that the separation pay granted to previously resigned employees xxx amounted only to one-half (1/2) month pay per year of service. Hence, following the same precedent, the computation of private respondent’s separation pay should be reduced to one-half (1/2) month pay for every year of service.

xxx Petitioner, without just and valid cause, unduly withheld from private respondent her separation pay although it has previously granted the same to its resigning employees similarly situated as private respondent."

Sa panahon ngayon, revivals seem to be the easiest way to make it to the music scene. What bands of today do is that they conform to the likings of the masses unlike the bands of the 70's, 80's and 90's who play what they want regardless of what people may think. They have this philosophy of " If you don't like what i sing then SCREW YOU! I'm not making music for you, I'm doing this for myself". Sa ngayon, kukuha na lang sila ng mga established popular songs then they'll BASTARDIZE THEM and sell them off as if they are their own intellectual products. Andyan ang local bands tulad ng Kamikaze, Cueshe ( I hope I spelled it right, kung hinde pakealam ko !), MYMP ( ano ba to busina ni roadrunner kay Cayote? ). Totally talentless...at kung makakapag produce nga sila ng sarili nilang originals chances are kinuha lang nila yung chords and musical arrangements sa songs ng mga popular bands. All you need to have is a strong musical inclination and you can hear these things very easily. Andyan pa yung mga pop singers tulad ni Mark Bautista, Christian (limot ko last name), Eric Santos and the likes who employs these strathegies para makapaghanapbuhay. Kawa nman no? Mas nakakaawa ang may ari ng mga songs na yun. Hay,,, The philippine music industry is dominated by MANUFACTURED TALENTLESS MUSICIANS. I just wonder how much worse could things get?

Guys tanong lang regarding with my motherboard which is MSI K8N Neo4 F Socket 939... According to the manufacturer's specifications, it supports both USB 1.1 and USB 2.0. But, tuwing nagpplug in ako ng HI-SPEED device, lagi padin siyang nagpprompt na "This device will work faster on a USB2.0 port" something like that. And when I view the available ports for my PC, it says na there are no HI-SPEED USB ports sa computer ko. Paano ko maayos to?

One friend told me na iupdate ko daw BIOS. Any other steps? Kapag nagkamale ka ng update ng BIOS mo diba pwede naman ireset yung CMOS Battery tama ba?

Normally, your friend is not entitled to any separation pay since voluntary severance of an employee from his/her employer does not entitle him to have so, unless said company, its policy, or contract of employment provides so.

I suggest that your friend resign from her work, regardless of whether or not she's entitled of separation pay. Her salary is too low. She can even sue her employer for violation of the the minimum wage law, but that is another story.

Napansin ko lang na may times when I DL using rapidshare, I am being prompt with the message that I have already reached my download limit wherein fact wala pa naman ako nadownload from RS.

Pwede bang may ibang gumagamit ng available DL time ko?

Most DSL connections right now are NATed (search Wikipedia if you need an explanation...) which makes all subscribers in a particular area to share a single outside IP. This is why Rapidshare, Megaupload, etc. may tell you that you've already exceeded their free download limits. :headsetsmiley:

Guys tanong lang regarding with my motherboard which is MSI K8N Neo4 F Socket 939... According to the manufacturer's specifications, it supports both USB 1.1 and USB 2.0. But, tuwing nagpplug in ako ng HI-SPEED device, lagi padin siyang nagpprompt na "This device will work faster on a USB2.0 port" something like that. And when I view the available ports for my PC, it says na there are no HI-SPEED USB ports sa computer ko. Paano ko maayos to?

One friend told me na iupdate ko daw BIOS. Any other steps? Kapag nagkamale ka ng update ng BIOS mo diba pwede naman ireset yung CMOS Battery tama ba?

You may not need a new BIOS. It may be that the USB settings specified on your motherboard limit your USB to Full Speed which is the slow setting. Just go into your BIOS and set it to High Speed. (I don't know if it's vice versa or such...depends on your motherboard. Consult your board's documentation for more details.) :headsetsmiley:

A question to Labor Lawyers:

Today, 2 July is a special non-working holiday in the City of Pasig. The declaration of the special non-working holiday was made by PGMA.

If my regular work schedule is Monday to Friday, 8 to 5 and I was asked to report to work today, a special non-working holiday, what is my compensation for working?

Thank you.

A question to Labor Lawyers:

Today, 2 July is a special non-working holiday in the City of Pasig. The declaration of the special non-working holiday was made by PGMA.

If my regular work schedule is Monday to Friday, 8 to 5 and I was asked to report to work today, a special non-working holiday, what is my compensation for working?

Thank you.

the rate is 130% of your basic pay

guys pa help naman i'm using Linksys router for 1 year na the problem is lagi nagkakaproblema ang power

bigla nalang namamatay at need to restart ulit pede malaman kung ano solution dito? Before ko sya bilhin noon

sabi ng friend ko power lagi problem ng Linksys pero maganda daw sa internet kaya nag gamble ako kaya eto

ngayon i'm suffering na please help naman po, thanks!

I don't know who to ask about this but i have a situation right now. My exhubby and I had signed a Child Support Contract 2 years ago stating that the education of our kids would be divided to the both of us. meaning that my son's education would be shouldered by me and he would be handling my doter's. Last year, he wasn't able to give anything for the tuition fee of our doter and I was forced to borrow money from banks to pay for everything and he hasn't payed me yet. Now, I have a strong feeling that he will do the same thing again. That I would pay for everything again. Is there anyway that I can file for any case about this? The problem is that the contract is not yet stamped or signed by any Notary Public Attorney.. Can anyone help me on this?? Thanks so much...

I don't know who to ask about this but i have a situation right now. My exhubby and I had signed a Child Support Contract 2 years ago stating that the education of our kids would be divided to the both of us. meaning that my son's education would be shouldered by me and he would be handling my doter's. Last year, he wasn't able to give anything for the tuition fee of our doter and I was forced to borrow money from banks to pay for everything and he hasn't payed me yet. Now, I have a strong feeling that he will do the same thing again. That I would pay for everything again. Is there anyway that I can file for any case about this? The problem is that the contract is not yet stamped or signed by any Notary Public Attorney.. Can anyone help me on this?? Thanks so much...

Hi.

Here's the thing. You two are still married, right? If you are, then that contract is null and void in the first place because the law assumes and prescribes joint support for the family. Hence, you need not enter into a contract on that. If he does not give anything, you cannot force him to do so. However, he has to assume part of the obligation to pay back the bank because the loan proceeds benefitted the family.

If your marriage is either already annulled or declared a nullity, the answer will be different. You can file a Petition for Support for that.

If you two are legally separated as decreed by a court, you can also file the same petition.

A lot of the settings for your motherboards devices and interfaces can be found sa BIOS settings mo. You do not need to update your BIOS, and I advice you not to update by yourself if you haven't done so in the past. Kasi pag nagkamali ka ng pag update ng BIOS mo, di mo pwede i reset using CMOS battery. So better be careful. :)

I'm working in a Call Center with nothing else to do. I managed to install the Old School Chat, MiRC. Problem now is, I CAN'T CONNECT!!

Guy's i'm just wondering if any of you can help me out. Thanks.!!

bro baka your firewall wont permit you to connect. i know almost all of the call centers has one.

Anyone here who works for the Professional Regulatory Comssion(PRC)??? I need legal help

Kaso: Illegal practice.

Walang lisensya pero nag pra-parctice. Walang lisensya pero naniningil ng professional fee. Walang lisensya pero ayaw aminin na walang lisensya eh nag dahilan pa daw na di pwede ipakita ang lisensya sa patiente. Pls pm me. Salamat.