Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

I need legal advise. I owe a big bank 70K for personal loan and 60K for cc bills na hindi ko na po nabayaran dahil wala po ako work.

1. Makukulong po ba ako?

2. Fraud po ba dahil umalis ako ng dati kong employer at ngayon ay palipat na din ako ng bahay. Dapat ko po ba ito ipaalam sa bank?

3. Maapektuhan po ba ang credit ng asawa ko kahit wala sya bad debt sa bank?

4. Meron po kaming naka mortgage na car asawa ko ang prnicipal at ako naman ay co-maker. Pwede po ba nila ito kunin kung sakaling di ko na talaga sila mabayaran?

5. May karapatan po ba ako tumanggi makipag usap sa mga collection agencies dahil bastos sila at may balak po ako mag bayad pero di sa kanila gusto ko diretso sa bank.

Thanks in advance! :)

would now be a good tym to set-up a new computer. actually my computer is already a very old p3 pero medyo ok p. meets my needs but sometimes may mga software n d n mainstall like photoshop which i would wanna learn. i use computer to do school work, surfing the net, mp3s and few games lng. if i'm gonna build one, i want to build one that should be able to elt me upgrade it for the next three years. also are the new technology coming within the end of the year?

Here's a little challenge to our computer guru's...

Has anyone ever used a tool that check and restores windows protected dll's? To cut it short, windows was shutdown before it finished restoring the dll's. After starting windows, everything seems to be fine except that some tab fonts have become arabic and some windows are mirrored from right to left.

Regional and Language Options normally solves the language problem but doesnt work since the language was still in English.

Maybe anyone would have a good guess how to revert this thing back...

if you think corrupted DLL is the problem, madali lang ibalik ito especially kung XP gamit mo.

try to follow the following instructions:

1. Go to Run command type CMD

2. at dos prompt type SFC/SCANNOW

this will start to check ur system, so better ready your Windows XP CD

Hope this answer your challenge question. B)

one question p, i recently added additional ram to my pc. so bale total of 512 n in total. medyo d masyado nafeel ung effects. anu kaya problem?

give us more detailed info bout ur computer, OS and programs u installed. Also ano ba gusto mong mangyari sa PC mo para ma satisfy ka sa performance.

OK kung you already installed Windows XP, madaling syang ma configure to satisfy your needs.

Here a tip to tweak your compauter if your using Win XP

1. Highlight my Computer

2. Right click ,properties

3. Go to advance Tab

4. You will see their a performance group, click settings

5. At visual effects, choose watever settings your like ( the default is let windows choose, i recommend adjust for best performance) but try to experiments this to suites ur needs.

6. click Ok

HOpe this help... B)

Guest Leviticus
would now be a good tym to set-up a new computer. actually my computer is already a very old p3 pero medyo ok p. meets my needs but sometimes may mga software n d n mainstall like photoshop which i would wanna learn. i use computer to do school work, surfing the net, mp3s and few games lng. if i'm gonna build one, i want to build one that should be able to elt me upgrade it for the next three years. also are the new technology coming within the end of the year?

Currently the Pentium IV line is being phased out :huh: and being replaced by the Dual Core system. From there you should be able to assemble your computer CPU.

The funny thing about the P IVs phase out is that instead of it becoming cheaper, it just got higher. According to my computer supplier, the reason for this is because the PIV line just became "rare" :thumbsupsmiley:

Antique kumbaga

First, no one can be imprisoned for non-payment of debt.

Second, please do try to backread a bit for your remedies against pesky collection agencies.

Third, if you need to get services of counsel, it would be better to personally meet up with that lawyer.

If you want to get a good lawyer, you get him for his expertise, not for his price/fees. Lawyers are not commodities.

Coffee please! :)

I need legal advise. I owe a big bank 70K for personal loan and 60K for cc bills na hindi ko na po nabayaran dahil wala po ako work.

1. Makukulong po ba ako?

2. Fraud po ba dahil umalis ako ng dati kong employer at ngayon ay palipat na din ako ng bahay. Dapat ko po ba ito ipaalam sa bank?

3. Maapektuhan po ba ang credit ng asawa ko kahit wala sya bad debt sa bank?

4. Meron po kaming naka mortgage na car asawa ko ang prnicipal at ako naman ay co-maker. Pwede po ba nila ito kunin kung sakaling di ko na talaga sila mabayaran?

5. May karapatan po ba ako tumanggi makipag usap sa mga collection agencies dahil bastos sila at may balak po ako mag bayad pero di sa kanila gusto ko diretso sa bank.

Thanks in advance! :)

1. Walang nakukulong sa utang for as long as hindi ka nanloloko

2. For as long as nanotify mo sa bangko ang mga relevant information tungkol sa yo esp....change in address/employer/status, you signify an intention to pay and therefore, you not liable for fraud....Pero kung gusto mong magcommit ng fraud, penalty for fraud is at least 6-month imprisonment plus minimum of P10,000.....para ka lang nagbakasyon :lol: joke joke

3. Yes

4. Yes, joint property ang kotse nyo......the creditor can and will exhaust up to your real and personal properties.....but hey......let them file a case......eitherway, the judge will make it easier for you to pay :lol:

5. May karapatan ka magreklamo pero tulad ng sinabi ni Dr. Pepper sa above post, usually once na naturnover na sa mga collection agencies ang case mo, they don't wanna have anything to do with you anymore....BTW, may nabasa ako tungkol sa mga collection agencies, if you owe them small, you are at their mercy, if you owe them big, they are at your mercy :lol:

Peace.

Edited by Waterbearer
gud pm..

sino marerecommend nyo annulment lawyer? yung magaling & bihasa.

magkano kaya abutin including legal fees?

thanks.. kahit PM na lang for the response.

First, no one can be imprisoned for non-payment of debt.

Second, please do try to backread a bit for your remedies against pesky collection agencies.

Third, if you need to get services of counsel, it would be better to personally meet up with that lawyer.

If you want to get a good lawyer, you get him for his expertise, not for his price/fees. Lawyers are not commodities.

Atty., di ba annulment lawyer kayo?

Mga sirs,

My friend's wallet was stolen from our office. It was after 2 hours that she discovered that her wallet was stolen. The thieves were able to use all her credit cards amounting to 65k. How can we dispute the transactions. Can Anybody help us with the step by step moves we must do. Siya na nawalan siya pa pagbabayarin. Is there an office or law office we can get to process these disputes??

For sure, the credit card company would send you a billing for the usage of the credit cards. I suppose by this time you had already reported to the police the lost of the credit card, if not, you better do so. Secondly, you have to immediately inform the credit card company of what transpired. I suggest you write a formal letter and ensure that they receive a copy. I would also suggest that you request for copies of all receipts that were signed as these would bear your forged signatures.

Although it is quite tedious and difficult to put up a good defense for these kind of cases, in the event, this reaches the court, you can always question the signature as appearing in the receipts.

Hope this helps.

Yes, of course.. will eventually meet up with the lawyer.

Just want to know the approximate amount of fees that a commoner like would have to pay to get the best lawyer for the case... parang sa doctor din, a patient asks kung magkano mauubos nya for a certain elective procedure.

give us more detailed info bout ur computer, OS and programs u installed. Also ano ba gusto mong mangyari sa PC mo para ma satisfy ka sa performance.

OK kung you already installed Windows XP, madaling syang ma configure to satisfy your needs.

Here a tip to tweak your compauter if your using Win XP

1. Highlight my Computer

2. Right click ,properties

3. Go to advance Tab

4. You will see their a performance group, click settings

5. At visual effects, choose watever settings your like ( the default is let windows choose, i recommend adjust for best performance) but try to experiments this to suites ur needs.

6. click Ok

HOpe this help... B)

bale my pc is p3 667 mhz, 512 ram, running windows xp. actually ngtweak n ako ng mga settings. medyo mas ok n ung performance. pero sometimes nghhang ng a few seconds ung browser and paminsan dn nghahang ung media player kapag ngpptugtog ako ng music, aside from the media player may ibang programs running.

pwede p b improve to o hanggang ganito nlng kac luma n sobra ung pc?

Ask lang din. I'm making/putting up a network bridge here sa office involving 2 very different networks (for the sake of argument, imagine making a bridge for a pldt and digitel dsl). need help because I cannot interconnect them. How do I get access in both networks? Is there a hardware for this (other than the computer itself, of course)

Pwede paki elaborate ng husto yung gusto mong gawin sa 2 different network mo.

medyo nakakalito ung details na binigay mo.

network bridge are used to those using wireless and wired network device, usually seen at windows XP.

but using 2 different provider is a different scenario. ^_^

Currently the Pentium IV line is being phased out :huh: and being replaced by the Dual Core system. From there you should be able to assemble your computer CPU.

The funny thing about the P IVs phase out is that instead of it becoming cheaper, it just got higher. According to my computer supplier, the reason for this is because the PIV line just became "rare" :thumbsupsmiley:

Antique kumbaga

would i need a dual core? basics lng gamit ko for the pc. planning to buy a new system before end of the year? what's a better tym now till christmas, am not in a rush to get one? tuwing christmas b bumababa ung mga prices?

btw, anu b ung celeron, sempron compared dun s mas mahal n iba?

bale my pc is p3 667 mhz, 512 ram, running windows xp. actually ngtweak n ako ng mga settings. medyo mas ok n ung performance. pero sometimes nghhang ng a few seconds ung browser and paminsan dn nghahang ung media player kapag ngpptugtog ako ng music, aside from the media player may ibang programs running.

pwede p b improve to o hanggang ganito nlng kac luma n sobra ung pc?

Kung dmo pa nagagawa ung instructions na binigay ko, might as well try it first and adjust it sa "best performance".

sometimes normal lang na mag hang ung browser but dont know ung case sa WM player mo.

I suggest try installing winamp for your audio, also try to remove programs na hindi mo na ginagamit and minimize using programs simultaneously coz hirap na ung processor mo, Remember P3 pa sya.

hope u dont get offended pero i really suggest selling your computer na coz the most standard speed ng PC ngayon sa market is 2Ghz.

napakalaki na ng speed difference nila, pero kung ur using it as typing... OK na din yan.

B)

Kung dmo pa nagagawa ung instructions na binigay ko, might as well try it first and adjust it sa "best performance".

sometimes normal lang na mag hang ung browser but dont know ung case sa WM player mo.

I suggest try installing winamp for your audio, also try to remove programs na hindi mo na ginagamit and minimize using programs simultaneously coz hirap na ung processor mo, Remember P3 pa sya.

hope u dont get offended pero i really suggest selling your computer na coz the most standard speed ng PC ngayon sa market is 2Ghz.

napakalaki na ng speed difference nila, pero kung ur using it as typing... OK na din yan.

B)

i already did what u recommended before so i guess hanggang gan2 nlng talaga ung pc.

i'm planning to buy one pero i'll still keep this. pwede p pang school work. can u recommend me a nice set-up, ung d cguro kailangan magupgrade for the next three years.

meron akong kilala sa MP sections na ANALment lawyer. gamol na gamol ang dating. nyahahahaha..

but seriously, i thinksomebody is offering annulment services in the services room.

bwahahahahahhahaha .......matingnan nga :lol:

Para di OT:

O eto para sa mga bwisit sa mga collection agencies:

"Walang nakukulong sa utang. Though makukulit ang mga debt collectors, that's the worse they can do. Ang mangulit. In the end, sila ang mag-ooffer ng terms para makabayad ka. If you cant't afford it, just tell them. Wala silang choice king di tanggapin ang kaya mong ibayad or they dont get anything at all. Just remember to have them put everything in writing. SOme debt collectors will lie to you kung di ka nila kayang takutin. They will say "pag nagbayad ka ng ganitong halaga, fixed na ang monthly mo & wala nang interest". Dont believe this sh~t. Have them write it down so you can sue their ass if they dont comply. What is important is wag matakot. They will threaten to sue you but they wont because it is too costly for them and it will take years for a judgment to be handed down. You just have to put up with their endless phonecalls. Dito kumikita ang mga collectors. Once they "persuade" to pay, may porsiento sila sa bayad mo. They work on commission. Stressful ang job nila because they deal with angry people without any money so dont be surprised kung bastusin ka nila. It's one of their ways to release their stress. Marami ang nagreresign sa kanila. Kaya lang nagbabayad ang iba dahil sa fear, intimidation, and lack of knowledge. Walang nawawala sa Card Company. Your unpaid debt is written as a charge off or write off. In a business there are always losses. Ito ang sa knila. In their final P & L statement uncollected debts are deducted sa tax na dapat bayaran ng card company sa gov't. Naninignil pa rin sila anyway para magkaroon pa ng extra income kahit declared na loss ang utang mo to earn extra. remember, unpaid debts always just end up in a settlement. Just dont pay what you cannot afford. unahin mo ang basic necessities mo. Kung may matira, yun ang ibigay mo sa kanila. Kung wala sorry na lang sila. wag ka ring mahiya sa utang. Lahat ng tao mayroon nito. You dont control everything around you like pag taas ng gasolina, & interest rate ng mga bangko. "

Edited by Waterbearer
IBP is just an association, right?

IBP is THE official ORGANIZATION of all Philippine lawyers whose names appear in the Roll of Attorneys of the Supreme Court.

btw, do you mean malpractice Insurance? Kala ko sa mga medical practitioners lang yon... They don’t want malpractice insurance to come into our society because it has created a monster in the United States. ….Malpractice insurance will just prod Legal costs to soar up. And few can afford just as it is, how much more if they keep up with the payments of malpractice insurance. Besides hindi sya mabenta rito sa Pilipinas….IBP did not do any concerted effort to stop the proliferation of malpractice insurance coverage, if there's any. It is of their own volition not to have any coverage. Why? Que cera, cera, what will be, will be. Lawyers did all they could for the client. If the client loses a case then, so be it. Wala namang warranty ang legal services na kapag natalo ka, money back……

Edited by Waterbearer