Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

@Deus

Ok ba ang longhorn na sinasabi mo?

Well grabe pala requiremneg XP 64..1 Gig Ram..

Anyway, sana soon magkaroon ng progs that would make good use of the new 64 bit XP.

Longhorn has definitely impressive 3D graphical interface (AVALON). Its good-bye for DirectX and hello WGF (Win Graphical Foundation) - every desktop is rendered 3D. NTFS is now WinFS. And other sorts of innovations and upgrades. And before they release it, better start saving.

Tanong ko lang. meron ba kayong alam na software na katulad ng Phone Dialer ng windows xp.. naghahahanap kase ako ng program yung pwede makausap gamit ng headset at pede ring mag dial sa pc... kase malayo kase yung fon dito.. para masagot ko tru headset.. saan kaya makakahanap nyun. i tried gamut apps but it didnt work kahit naka compability mode pa.. any help.. any apps?

Longhorn has definitely impressive 3D graphical interface (AVALON). Its good-bye for DirectX and hello WGF (Win Graphical Foundation) - every desktop is rendered 3D.  NTFS is now WinFS.  And other sorts of innovations and upgrades.  And before they release it, better start saving.

[RANT] quite frankly, im not that excited with Longhorn... with MS repu-tation of "bloatware" im still sticking with my Win2K Pro/Linux combo box, my WinXP box is just for games... what I'm really excited about is WINEs' maturing compatibility with most WinDoze apps/games so there would be no more problems with migration (legacy systems). Also most of Longhorns functionality is already in OSX, if you want eye-candy/stability go to OSX (but you pay the price!). For the adventurous, there are lots of Linux flavors to choose from. But for the complacent, you can always give MS your money... [END RANT]

:hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley:

Need Help Guys

Some Questions to PC Experts

Question#1

I Need ur info/opinions on the following video cards

I plan to use them for gaming,and am hoping that they will last for the next 2 years or so.

Coz Frankly, the last time I upgraded my video card was about last 2 years ago..

Its really to keep up to date..

The ff are:

GeForce FX 5500 128MB 128 Bit

GeForce 6200a 128MB 64 Bit

ATI Radeon 9550 128MB 128 Bit

8X AGP Lahat Eto

Problem is ganito, 4x Lang kaya ng board ko.

Pano yan,what if sakaling kabit ako ng isa sa mag cards na yan.

What will be the result? Babagal performance? Hinde gagana?

Question#2

Regarding RAM,

I Plan to buy a 512MB DDR Ram PC400

But,Im not quite sure if my Board will support itIs there a way to know kung

PC 200 or PC300 or what ung RAM chip ko? Unless of course I open my CPU which I seldom do.

Mahirap naman bibili ako tas di compatible diba mahirap na.

Last Question

I currently am using a 2 Gig P4 CPU (Kinda Slow,I Know)

But would It be wise to upgrade the processor to a 3++ Gig?

It may be costly but di naman ako mayaman to do so hehe.

Ok lang if I upgrade all esle except the processor?

Iwan ko nalang as is..

Un lang,pag ganun, baka later on....

Some new games and apps would require more prcessor speed eh di mahirap na

Need your info and expertise

Thanks!

:thumbsupsmiley:

quickie here.. :)

is there any computer shops that accpet trade-ins? if there is... approximately how much discount will i get if i trade-in my S3 Graphics ProSavage DDR 32MB? i'm planning to replace it with a 64mb. thanks.

Need Help Guys

Question#1

I plan to use them for gaming,and am hoping that they will last for the next 2 years or so.

Coz Frankly, the last time I upgraded my video card was about last 2 years ago..

The ff are:

8X AGP Lahat Eto

Question#2

Regarding RAM,

PC 200 or PC300 or what ung RAM chip ko? Unless of course I open my CPU which I seldom do.

Last Question

Iwan ko nalang as is..

Thanks!

it all depends on your Motherboards Chipset..

if you happen to have a Dual Channel Memory controller, 200Mhz FSB then

you should be good for at least 5 years, also do you have a serial-ATA port on

your board? if so.. your choice of Harddrives should be SATA for System Drive

and the rest of the connectors for data... as for gaming.. A GF-FX5700 256MB card

is rather cheap right now.. if you wait a little longer go for the FX6600-GT as prices

for PC parts go down..also go for a minimum of 256MB video card... that would keep

you happy with all the pixels you can get from modern games..

Why is 128MB video card not enough? Ask lang

If you're using Windows XP and plan on using your box for gaming, then 128 MB of RAM is really not enough. The OS will just consume that much leaving your games with just a few MB of memory. It is common nowadays to use 256 MB of RAM as a baseline but even that is lacking if you're a serious hardcore gamer. :headsetsmiley:

Need Help Guys

Question#1

The ff are:

8X AGP Lahat Eto

Question#2

Regarding RAM,

Last Question

Iwan ko nalang as is..

Thanks!

Question 1:

Video cards that are 8X will work fine with 4X mobos (it will run at 4X speed). 128MB video card is enough, just increase your pagefile sys.

Question 2:

Its also alright to use PC400 as long as you set the mobo RAM speed to the highest it can go.

Last Question:

Your mobo is old and can not utilize the full potential of a 3.2Ghz Pentium but this CPU can also work with your mobo at lower CPU and FSB speeds as long as the Socket types are the same.

---- Recommendations:

1. Upgrade your mobo first (I recommend a mobo which is in the middle of the pack in terms of specs and cost as this will enable you to continue upgrade up to 2 years) and you can also use your current peripherals including the CPU (as long as the socket types are the same).

2. Upgrade your PSU before adding "juice" consuming peripherals such as graphics card and RAM (you can't run a truck with a 1.6 litre engine, you dig?). I would recommend ENERMAX, HEC and ANTEC of at least 350Watts.

3. Then get a RAM or two (256MB the least) and stick it in. I would recommend RAMS with Samsung chips.

4. Then stick in a 128MB - 128bit - 400Mhz GPU speed video card you can afford.

5. Of course, a big bad ass flat screen CRT monitor capable of displaying the highest resolution your new video card can provide.

6. Don't forget to upgrade your sound card and speakers for more intense gaming experience.

I Have 256 DDR Ram only,as it is sa AV palang,FW at mga running processes sa PC Ko,lalo nat XP gamit ko,grabe sobrang lag lagi..

I want to upgrade to a 512 DDR PC400 ram chip,the problem is I dont think pde sa board ko.

Isthere any way to know what type of chipset my board uses?

Like kung PC 200 or PC 400 etc..

Also,I think that my board only uses AGP4X for video card.

Most video cards today use 8X AGP,pano yun?

Problem is,I really want to make a complete upgrade of my pc.

Pero I guess I have to change the board too.

Whats a good mobo nowadays ung budget lang di mahal at pde saksakan ng most cards and ram chips? Thanks

Question 1:

Video cards that are 8X will work fine with 4X mobos (it will run at 4X speed). 128MB video card is enough, just increase your pagefile sys.

Question 2:

Its also alright to use PC400 as long as you set the mobo RAM speed to the highest it can go.

Last Question:

Your mobo is old and can not utilize the full potential of a 3.2Ghz Pentium but this CPU can also work with your mobo at lower CPU and FSB speeds as long as the Socket types are the same.

---- Recommendations:

1.  Upgrade your mobo first (I recommend a mobo which is in the middle of the pack in terms of specs and cost as this will enable you to continue upgrade up to 2 years) and you can also use your current peripherals including the CPU (as long as the socket types are the same).

2.  Upgrade your PSU before adding "juice" consuming peripherals such as graphics card and RAM (you can't run a truck with a 1.6 litre engine, you dig?).  I would recommend ENERMAX, HEC and ANTEC of at least 350Watts.

3.  Then get a RAM or two (256MB the least) and stick it in.  I would recommend RAMS with Samsung chips.

4.  Then stick in a 128MB - 128bit -  400Mhz GPU speed video card you can afford.

5.  Of course, a big bad ass flat screen CRT monitor capable of displaying the highest resolution your new video card can provide.

6.  Don't forget to upgrade your sound card and speakers for more intense gaming experience.

Sorry for the double post,couldnt edit my above post anymore :huh:

I'll take note of these

Some Addt'l Questions:

1.) Whats a good "budget" mobo thats good and will last for next 1-2 years or so?

Ung di masyadong mahal,with enough slots and can support most cards,rams and addons ill need later on. And how much usually?

2.)If ever I upgrade my RAM,I plan on upgrading to 512 for better performance.

Although I already have 256 DDR installed on my systemmbut its of an old chipset i think.

Bale, hinde na siya "Dadagdag" sa memory ko.

For Ex. - Old 256 DDR (Say its PC200) + New 512 DDR (Say PC400) Hinde pwede to right?

So I guess i'll have to dish out my old RAM or sell it? May bibile pa kaya nito?

3.) Whats a good video card you would recommend for gaming?

Would it be wise if id get a 256 128 Bit card nalang from say,ATI..Bat what kind? Budget now for a AGP Video card about3-4k pesos.

4.) And I just got a bnew monitor recently which serves a good purpose until another year or so :P

5.) And then again,I guess a sound card is not needed that much right now, unless some newer games would require a really good sound card to run which I doubt. :D

I Have 256 DDR Ram only,as it is sa AV palang,FW at mga running processes sa PC Ko,lalo nat XP gamit ko,grabe sobrang lag lagi..

I want to upgrade to a 512 DDR PC400 ram chip,the problem is I dont think pde sa board ko.

Isthere any way to know what type of chipset my board uses?

Like kung PC 200 or PC 400 etc..

Also,I think that my board only uses AGP4X for video card.

Most video cards today use 8X AGP,pano yun?

Problem is,I really want to make a complete upgrade of my pc.

Pero I guess I have to change the board too.

Whats a good mobo nowadays ung budget lang di mahal at pde saksakan ng most cards and ram chips? Thanks

Everest Home Edition (formerly known as Aida32) is a professional system information, diagnostics and benchmarking program running on Win32 platforms. dl herehttp://www.lavalys.com/products.php?lang=en

eto medyo mahaba itong kwento ko

i think its 2001 or 2002 nakabangga ako ng tamaraw FX. finorward nung may ari ng fx ang kaso sa manila trial court... nag usap kami ng may ari as per advise ng fiscal na kung pwede pag usapan na lang out of court. i paid the owner of the fx for 35,000 for repairs. last year i applied for a job and ask me some requirements like NBI clearance. so syempre punta ako NBI and unfortunately hindi ako binigyan dahil may pending case daw ako. nagulat ako dahil wala akong natatandaan. may binigay silang room number sa city hall and then after finding the room number finorward nila ako sa ombudsman bldg near manila city hall and ther i found out that i have a pending warrant of arrest and is asking me for bail of P4,000... and kaso yung nabangga ko daw na FX. so ang sabi ko nabayaran na yan at settled na. sabi nila hindi pa daw dahil hindi daw dinismiss ang kaso. so here i am no NBI CLEARANCE but i was able to find naman a job pero i know kailangan ko pa rin yun lalo na pag halimbawang liulipat ako ng company. sabi nila hanapin ko daw yung tao para i dismiss pero matagal pa rin daw yun. i need help badly. i need NBI CLEARANCE. please somebody help me.