Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Basically,ayoko!pero what can i do?Trend na ata ngayon yan e,medyo nauubos na ang creativity at medyo tinatamad na ata ang iba to write songs,kasi sometimes mas sumisikat pa ang revival e. Kakainis lang kasi pag favorite mo yung artist/band,tapos hindi pa kasing ganda and blending ng pag execute ng song ng new ones....hindi nakakatuwa e.Lalo na yung mga dating new wave songs na gusto ko tapos nirevive!!!!kainis!!!!HUH!!!! :angry:

Hi! :)

Patanong din po ako.

Problem ng Pc ko...re: IE

1. di pwede ym

2. di ko ma-open yahoo mail ko

3. di pwede mag register sa kahit saan site

4. sa MTC di ko magamit icons

* di ko na magamit windows media player *

san kaya may prob?

thanks in advance sa sasagot. Mwah!

What version of windows are you using?

Are you connected to the internet?

DO you have the latest version of JAVA installed on your system?

post-74961-1118173974.jpg

*** sorry sir, mahaba eh.

I was hesitant to reply because I was not sure the question was addressed to me but here goes:

The issue north13 is whether or not there was a meeting of the minds between you, as buyer and the marketing firm, as seller.

Unless there are other circumstances you forgot to mention, I say there had been a meeting of the minds and therefore you are obliged to pay. You agreed on the price, you have a fairly good idea of what you are buying. However, if there were items mentioned to you that were not actually in the package, then you have a basis to complain.

You may opt to pay the cancellation fee but that is money down the drain. Please examine the package and determine the value to you of the discounts and privileges. Paying the cancellation fee may not be the better choice.

Hope this helps.

I was hesitant to reply because I was not sure the question was addressed to me but here goes:

The issue north13 is whether or not there was a meeting of the minds between you, as buyer and the marketing firm, as seller.

Unless there are other circumstances you forgot to mention, I say there had been a meeting of the minds and therefore you are obliged to pay. You agreed on the price, you have a fairly good idea of what you are buying. However, if there were items mentioned to you that were not actually in the package, then you have a basis to complain.

You may opt to pay the cancellation fee but that is money down the drain. Please examine the package and determine the value to you of the discounts and privileges. Paying the cancellation fee may not be the better choice.

Hope this helps.

thanks a lot, atty.

i guess that wraps it all.

charge ko na lang sa experience ko nangyari.

perhaps, paying the package is the lesser evil

choice left for me. :cry:

you have to bypass your firewall to do that pare since dun naka-block yun.

meron way pa din pero di ko ituturo dito. the firewall is there for a reason, and its the company's right to block anything na sa tingin nila di kelangan ng employees.

yup.. i know the firewall thing.. what about friendster? nakablock din sa amin yun, is there a way to

bypass the firewall? we have used the guardster, pero nahuli na ng mis namin yun and they blocked it also

is there a gadget like this:

it's a camera, but the lens is thin and long.. it is used to probe the insides for example of a wall by passing the lens through a small hole.. the lens is bendable with good resolution.. i see this in the movies, but does it exist? is it available here in the philippines? where?

is there a gadget like this:

it's a camera, but the lens is thin and long.. it is used to probe the insides for example of a wall by passing the lens through a small hole.. the lens is bendable with good resolution.. i see this in the movies, but does it exist? is it available here in the philippines? where?

by the way, this gadget should be compatible to a pc...

i'm not sure kung available here sa atin ah, pero knowing pinoys, meron na siguro nyan, try raon, gumawa na ako security surveillance as my thesis before, and they have many gadgets there or if not try buying online if interested. (ano yan pang scandal?) hehe.. kiddin' bro! goodluck!

any MTC mac users out there? im planning to migrate (okay ... switch) from the windows PC platform to the Apple Mac. need to learn something new. ive visited the Philippine Mac Users Group but i'd like to know lang muna kung may mga taga MTC na mac ang gamit and their feedbacks about this machine. thanks!!

:evil: :evil:

i agree on that, company policies, they put it there for a reason, but I also know how you feel, in case alam mo na mag bypass, paturo na din po. hehe! thanks!

PARE TRY NYO MAGDOWNLOAD NG "JAP" INSTALL THAT ON THE COMPUTER AND IT WILL GONNA AUTOMATICALLY CONFIGURE ITSELF AND IT WILL GONNA OPEN ALL THE BLOCK SITES INCLUDING THE "YM"...... HEHEHEHEHE.............. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

any MTC mac users out there?  im planning to migrate (okay ... switch) from the windows PC platform to the Apple Mac.  need to learn something new.  ive visited the Philippine Mac Users  Group but i'd like to know lang muna kung may mga taga MTC na mac ang gamit and their feedbacks about this machine.  thanks!!

alan dude, if you have the dough, go for G5 na or the ibooks ng MAC, super stable and very user friendly OS nila, though the availability of the programs are limited but still it's worth the buy, or still keep your own pc as well for other programs.

Please help me out. my pc is a p-4 1.8 ghz with 256 ddr. I recently changed my os from win me to win xp pro. whenever i play games, it hangs. when use other programs, it takes a long time to open and when it does there is a mesage " the systems just recovered from a serious error" asking me to send to microsoft.

is there anyway to trouble shoot the problem? or do i need to clean install all over again?

thanks!!

try clean installing meaning (backing up your old files and reformatting your HDD) then install win xp pro (it's bootable) and if you could produce the service pack 2 which is free. It has the latest drivers and try updating ypur drivers as well. goodluck!