Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

try to have it checked sa gilmore ave., a service center located on the 2nd floor of a bldg in front of st. paul college, magaling sila and they dont charge much...mine got fixed less than half a day, usually transistor lang ang problem or an ic component...good luck bro :)

bro,

do you have contact info ng service center na mention mo?

kindly PM me for the details

hey guys, whats a "windows protection error"

im running a win 98 machine, duron 1Ghz, 384 MB RAM (1 bank 256 + 1 bank 128) 32 MB GeFOrce2 video....

every time i access the ragnarok top up page, the screen spits out that messages, tels me to press any key to reboot. i press the enter key (i coudnt find the "any" key) and the PC beeps continuously until i press the reset button.

what gives? ngayon lang nangyari ito

no problem, and you're right i'm not in the Philippines right now.

going by the elements of falsification of public documents, he may be held liable for the crime.  finding about it will however, be a little remote unless someone takes interest over his person and reports the act.  off my head, i don't think our own bureau of immigration electronically monitors the entry and exit of every citizen when they place stamps on passports at the airport.  the couple of times i was in and out of the country, i didn't see BID personnel scan passports to obtain records of citizens entering and leaving the country.  a lot of times they are even more concern about "pasalubong?!??!?!?" more than anything else.  so i wouldn't be surprised if a new and legitimate passport without the prior markings will not catch their attention.

Thank you very much for your immediate reply to my inquiry, it's very enlightening. Are you an active lawyer and where do you practice and your field of specialty?

Thanks again kompanero.

Thank you very much for your immediate reply to my inquiry, it's very enlightening. Are you an active lawyer and where do you practice and your field of specialty?

Thanks again kompanero.

you're welcome, otso_suabe. i was practicing in the Philippines before i moved here in the US. i'm preparing for my California bar exam this year and hope to practice immigration law in due time.

feel free to drop by anytime.

May tanong lang ako regarding declared holidays...

Declared as holiday ang Feb 25, as per Malacanang announcement. If we are required to attend a company teambuilding on this day, are we supposed to receive overtime pay ? How about if the company activity is donbe on a weekend (granting that our normal wrokday is mon-fri), should we still get compensation for that ?

Hi guys, I don't know if I'm on the right thread for this.  But how do I view e-books from my P800?  I am using MobiPocket Reader Version 4.5 (registered).  Pag download ko kasi sa PC send ko sa mobile device via IR in PDF format pero ayaw ma view eh, tama ba PDF format dapat?

PDF files can be opened only by the Adobe Acrobat Reader software, as far as I know. Does the manual say that MobiPocket Reader can read PDF files? Kung hindi, determine what type of files can be opened/viewed by your software first. Kung oo, either the file is corrupted or the version is not compatible with your reader. Have you tried opening other PDF files?

PDF files can be opened only by the Adobe Acrobat Reader software, as far as I know. Does the manual say that MobiPocket Reader can read PDF files? Kung hindi, determine what type of files can be opened/viewed by your software first. Kung oo, either the file is corrupted or the version is not compatible with your reader. Have you tried opening other PDF files?

Thanks bro! I dont think the file is corrupted cause I can open those files sa PC using acrobat reader. The problem with the manual to this software is THAT ITS NOT THERE!!! :upside: I'm pretty sure I have downloaded an ebook before (da vinci code) and viewed it using this viewer but i forgot the file format of that e-book.

So i guess it all boils down to what file format does MobiReader for P800 supports?

im running a win 98 machine, duron 1Ghz, 384 MB RAM (1 bank 256 + 1 bank 128) 32 MB GeFOrce2 video....

every time i access the ragnarok top up page, the screen spits out that messages, tels me to press any key to reboot. i press the enter key (i coudnt find the "any" key) and the PC beeps continuously until i press the reset button. 

what gives?  ngayon lang nangyari ito

Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) ito dba? tapos maghahang ka na?

hhmm....

Edited by sago

what gives?  ngayon lang nangyari ito

It's oftentimes called a BSOD or Blue Screen of Death since, typically, you can't do anything else but restart the damned pc... :P My question/s is/are has this only happened recently? If so, it MAY be a virus... it may also be a configuration change that you did to your machine recently. Also, has your machine been running without a reformat for a long time? It may be that there's also too much junk dll's in your machine due to constant installations and un-installations. A good format may be in order... :headsetsmiley:

Thanks bro! I dont think the file is corrupted cause I can open those files sa PC using acrobat reader.  The problem with the manual to this software is THAT ITS NOT THERE!!!  :upside:  I'm pretty sure I have downloaded an ebook before (da vinci code) and viewed it using this viewer but i forgot the file format of that e-book. 

So i guess it all boils down to what file format does MobiReader for P800 supports?

According to a website I browsed regarding ebook formats, the MobiReader has its own format it opens. Maybe, the Da Vinci Code ebook you had was already in this format? (On a personal side note, the Da Vinci Code is a very good read! If you like it, please read the prequel: Angels and Demons also by Dan Brown...I have e-books of both in PDF format...it strengthened my faith! :P )

A lot of the posts seem to be about hardware issues. Has anyone had frustrations about making the switch from Yahoo!/hotmail to Gmail?

I find it to be so cumbersome. I noticed that you had to insert contacts first and then compose your message. Otherwise, you must know in advance who the e-mail is for. I haven't really tinkered with it yet and will take some time getting used to.

Oh, well. I just expected it to be a lot easier. Google says it's 'the Gmail Way'. I think not. Sheesh.

A lot of the posts seem to be about hardware issues. Has anyone had frustrations about making the switch from Yahoo!/hotmail to Gmail?

I find it to be so cumbersome. I noticed that you had to insert contacts first and then compose your message. Otherwise, you must know in advance who the e-mail is for. I haven't really tinkered with it yet and will take some time getting used to.

Oh, well. I just expected it to be a lot easier. Google says it's 'the Gmail Way'. I think not. Sheesh.

i agree, kinda cumbersome interface... btw i only 'use' gmail for repository purposes. :hypocritesmiley:

May tanong lang ako regarding declared holidays...

Declared as holiday ang Feb 25, as per Malacanang announcement. If we are required to attend a company teambuilding on this day, are we supposed to receive overtime pay ? How about if the company activity is donbe on a weekend (granting that our normal wrokday is mon-fri), should we still get compensation for that ?

non working holiday or regular Holiday

mga pare, importante lang

sino sa inyo me alam na source code or pseudocode ng chckers game? ang problem ko na lang eh yung rules pag dama na yung isang piece. . pare, pls help. . need to finish this on monday kasi hinahabol namin software festival. . tnx mga tol. . ill be waiting.

any idea wud be a great help. . basta yung me sense na idea naman mga tol.

ty in advance

mga pare, importante lang

sino sa inyo me alam na source code or pseudocode ng chckers game? ang problem ko na lang eh yung rules pag dama na yung isang piece. . pare, pls help. . need to finish this on monday kasi hinahabol namin software festival. . tnx mga tol. . ill be waiting.

any idea wud be a great help. . basta yung me sense na idea naman mga tol.

ty in advance

im not a programmer, pero you may want to check out this site

prog tools

hope this can help you or at least give you an idea.....

Edited by Sgt. KaMoTe

mga pare, i have a question regarding large hard drives. i'm planning to buy a 160GB HDD. i understand that win9x and xp (prior to service pack) cannot recognize in excess of 127 or 137 GB. okay lang ba kung i partition ko yung 160 into something like 40GB and 120GB? is that a valid solution? di ko ba maeexperience yung problem pag ganun ang ginawa ko? tnx.

mga pare, i have a question regarding large hard drives. i'm planning to buy a 160GB HDD. i understand that win9x and xp (prior to service pack) cannot recognize in excess of 127 or 137 GB. okay lang ba kung i partition ko yung 160 into something like 40GB and 120GB? is that a valid solution? di ko ba maeexperience yung problem pag ganun ang ginawa ko? tnx.

if you're HDD is Seagate, try using their Discwizard utility...this utility can be downloaded from their website,

www.seagate.com...if not, go to the manufacturer's website (whatever brand it is you're planning to buy)

and download the disk config utility...

you're proposed solution is quite a logical one, i suggest you use Windows 2000 Professional (if you're not into gaming)... what OS Platform (Win9x/Win2kPro/WinXPHome/WinXPPro) are you planning to install?

:headsetsmiley: