Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Visit and post Classified Ads for FREE on the new Pinoy Ads Online!

http://pinoyads.mine.nu/

Post any item you would like to sell. Please tell this to your friends to keep it up. it's hard to post on Buy and Sell kasi cause they hardly really put anything unless you call them.

Sorry for advertising, I just wanna tell people about my new site which I am hosting. Thanks so much.

The extra-judicial settlement is a process wherein the heirs of an estate come (no pun intended) together to divide the properties of their relative who passed away.

It must be intestate (no will) and have no debts. The process is quite simple. All the relatives sign an affidavit wherein the division of the properties are indicated. Aside from the affidavit, you will have to submit a bond in the amount equivalent to the personal (as compared to real).

It is best to wait for two years after the demise of the relative. There is a presumption of an estate being debt free if no creditor files for letters of administration.

But dont forget to file a notice of death with the BIR (60 days) and the Estate tax return (6 months). If you don't, penalties galore.

Hope that helps

B)

Visit and post Classified Ads for FREE on the new Pinoy Ads Online!

http://pinoyads.mine.nu/

Post any item you would like to sell. Please tell this to your friends to keep it up. it's hard to post on Buy and Sell kasi cause they hardly really put anything unless you call them.

Sorry for advertising, I just wanna tell people about my new site which I am hosting. Thanks so much.

..so how do you post?...

shiesa, palagay ko nasa battery mode ka kaya hanggang 15 mins lang namamatay na ang laptop mo. I saw that model from my friend. meron syang dvd/cdrw drive.

Check mo yung charger baka naalis kapag ginagamit mo.

thanks dakles. ok na yung 1st problem. ngayon naman, hindi umiikot yung fan. binuksan kasi namin. ano nanaman kaya ang dahilan?

sir:

my kapatid sa labas ang wife ko so malamang may habol yun sa mana.

binenta na yung bahay nila (ng wife ko na ariarian ng magulang niya). nagpatayo na kami ng bagong bahay sa lupa namin (na akin). ang pera na ginagamit sa pagpapatayo ng bahay ay pera na pinagbentahan ng bahay ng biyenan ko.

sir: may habol ba si anak sa labas kung ang titolo ng bahay at lupa ay sa akin ipapangalan?????

atty: pwede ba kong makakuha ng birth certificate without going back to my place of birth for late registration? wala kasi akong record sa census and sabi punta daw ako palawan for late registration. wala na bang ibang option? baka pwede dito na lang sa manila pag pa late register..ang hassle kasi...is it possible...thanks :)

atty: pwede ba kong makakuha ng birth certificate without going back to my place of birth for late registration? wala kasi akong record sa census and sabi punta daw ako palawan for late registration. wala na bang ibang option? baka pwede dito na lang sa manila pag pa late register..ang hassle kasi...is it possible...thanks  :)

hi anne... well, nu daw reason bakit wala copy ang NSO ng BC mo? pede mo sya i check sa manila (archive section) baka meron sila copy don... ;)

Edited by immaculate_bitch
atty: pwede ba kong makakuha ng birth certificate without going back to my place of birth for late registration? wala kasi akong record sa census and sabi punta daw ako palawan for late registration. wala na bang ibang option? baka pwede dito na lang sa manila pag pa late register..ang hassle kasi...is it possible...thanks :)

Actually, pag late registrant, there are several requirements that you have to submit to the Civil Registrar. One of which is an affidavit of three (i think) members of the community where you were born (or intending to register in) to certify that they know you and had personal knowledge of the circumstances of your birth. That is why most likely, they are asking you to register in Palawan. But if you could comply with these requirements in Manila, there should not be any reason why you could not register in Manila. :)

Broker,

Actually I'm now working with an auditing firm and specialize (at least at the moment) in tax and corporate services.  However, much of my other legal experience is based on my previous job at some other office.  But then any help we can offer the group would be welcome.  Feel free to contribute. :)

imo-monitor ko itong thread just in case may topic ako na pwede mag-contribute. btw, considering na iilan lang naman auditing firms dito sa atin, most probably baka may ka-batch ako na officemate mo. :)

i just want to ask your opinion about my plan of getting a TV tuner for my PC. its a lot cheaper than buying a real TV set. will that be ok? will it have any negative effect on the performance of my PC? thanks.

that would be fine... there are a lot of tv tuner brands that have high performance...

doesnt have any negative effect on your pc, but you must have a good cable signal...

ive been using tv tuners for the past 5 generations of my computer and never encountered anything different except for additional features like you can directly save tv/video programs on your hard drive and many more...

i suggest you get a pci tv tuner rather than a built-in to video card

Actually, pag late registrant, there are several requirements that you have to submit to the Civil Registrar. One of which is an affidavit of three (i think) members of the community where you were born (or intending to register in) to certify that they know you and had personal knowledge of the circumstances of your birth. That is why most likely, they are asking you to register in Palawan. But if you could comply with these requirements in Manila, there should not be any reason why you could not register in Manila. :)

Oh K! thanks!!!... :) pm na lang kita for more queries ...salamat... :)

>i have 2 computers,almost d sam efeature.d one w/ddr/hardisk w/7200rpm-give me lot of headache.d 5200 rpm hardisk,memorysdram na walang proble??????

if your problem is your 7200 rpm hd, madali kasing mag init ito, so you need a cooling fan. ang alam ko may nabibiling cooling fan para sa hard disk. if that's not the problem, kindly elaborate more as per boss junnp said.

Edited by bmikey69