Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

mga peeps, patulong din....i think my video card's goin' crazy....whenever i play 3d games (i.e. MOH, chrome, vice city), my screen goes psychedelic after a few minutes of game time. it doesnt crash; more like a watercolor painting na sumabog...any thoughts? i tried everything, updating drivers, patching windows me, but nothing works.

hope to get help here...pm me pls if you can help.

mga peeps, patulong din....i think my video card's goin' crazy....whenever i play 3d games (i.e. MOH, chrome, vice city), my screen goes psychedelic after a few minutes of game time. it doesnt crash; more like a watercolor painting na sumabog...any thoughts? i tried everything, updating drivers, patching windows me, but nothing works.

Try mo munang mag swap ng isa pang video card, para malaman mo kung video card nga or driver lang ang problema...

:sick: :sick:

brought my asus laptop to compuserve in sm city north.

told me that the LCD was busted? about 20k daw paayos. Help!!!!!!!!

LCD busted, may crack ba or no display, pag gumamit ka ba ng ng external monitor walang problema?

if the cause of the LCD is by human fault, or accidentally drop, wla talagang warranty...

try nyo WinMx - www.winmx.com, kapareho ng kazaa at napster, ok din sya, di pa kayo mahuhuli ng RIAA.

IRC da best sa akin if i want to get applications and movies.

Kazaa - lots of users and lots of files, loaded with spyware (kazaa won't launch if the spywares were removed....bili daw ng PRO para walang spywares)

eDonkey - mejo matagal lng yung waiting time to connect to their servers, marami din files (tried looking for bangbus episodes...andun lahat :lol: )

IRC - some IRC networks are strict (DALnet), and dami na palang IRC networks...it might take me a while to visit all of them. ang hirap mag-download din...nakakalito yung mga instructions...tsk..tsk..pero IRC is the place to be. yung mga bagong warez and ISO, dito muna post tapos later na kakalat sa Kazaa or other P2P.

@extreme

any where i can read help on downloading items sa irc?

not familiar with @find pati yung setting to download files like DCC etc.

gamit ko lng sa irc pang-chat eh. :lol:

any channels to go irc?

mga peeps, patulong din....i think my video card's goin' crazy....whenever i play 3d games (i.e. MOH, chrome, vice city), my screen goes psychedelic after a few minutes of game time.  it doesnt crash; more like a watercolor painting na sumabog...any thoughts?  i tried everything, updating drivers, patching windows me, but nothing works.

Try mo munang mag swap ng isa pang video card, para malaman mo kung video card nga or driver lang ang problema...

base dun sa sinabi mo, u were able to run the game but later nagloko na.

1. sa games mo, go to options/graphics settings

2. i-lower mo yung settings to the lowest value (screen size, resolution) wag yung brightness ha..baka maging blank yung screen mo :lol:

3. start the game again

pati ba yung game nalagyan mo ng patch?

u could tell us the video card para malaman namin kung may known issues with that card.

if you will allow me to do just a quick survey amongst you my fellow brothers/sisters of the bar... if you've been listening to the different arguments of the amici curiae on the issue of the SC having jurisdiction or no jurisdiction on the CJ's impeachment...what opinion do you subscribe to/oppose/ concur?

personally, i subscribe to dean raul pangalangan's POV -- although the SC may rule upon the issue, he believes that the issue is not yet ripe for the SC to exercise it..impeachment being a political prerogative, the senate may yet correct the error of the lower house in transmitting the articles of impeachment (if indeed they get to).

ON THE LEGAL ISSUES:

1. Whether or not the first impeachment complaint was already "initiated."

2. Whether the rules of the House of Representatives is violative of the Constitution are clearly justiciable issues that may passed upon by the Court.

3. Whether Congress posses the power of oversight in the disbursement of the funds of the Judiciary or the meaning of "fiscal autonomy of the Judiciary."

Personally, I believe that this controversy involves questions on the proper interpretion of provisions of the Constitution.

ON THE MORAL ISSUE: These are the legislators who claim that they have absolute autonomy in the disbursement of their CDF. These are the legislators invoking the Doctrine of "Separation of Powers" in their attempt to stop the High Court from restraining a petently unconstitutional act.

ON LOGIC: Sabi ng Congress Rules, kapag may 1/3 votes, doon pa lang "INITIATED." Kaya daw hindi pa initiated 'yung First Impeachmnet Complaint against the Chief Justice. Pero, KONGRESSMAN, kung may 1/3 votes na, IMPEACHED na ang OFFICIAL (remember Erap?) Kaya nga may Senate Trial na after the 1/3 votes are obtained...

Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.

on the question of initiation of the complaint...justice maambong recounted thier deliberation during the drafting of the 1987 constitution and said that initiation is deemed as accomplished upon filing of the complaint with the HOuse and not upon a resolution by the House Committee on Justice that the complaint is sufficient in form and substance as propounded by the brat pack in accordance with their drafted internal rules...

another point raised by atty. cadiz of the IBP is that the SC is the last bastion of recourse that people can run to to declare if the internal rules on impeachment drafted by Congress is consitutional or not..

however, i also feel that the SC jumped the gun too early.by issue the status quo order. the issue would have been more ripe had they allowed Congress to proceed with the transmittal ( anyway the other half of Congress which is the Senate can still undo the mistake of the lower house)

my two cents worth..

on the question of initiation of the complaint...justice maambong recounted thier deliberation during the drafting of the 1987 constitution and said that initiation is deemed as accomplished upon filing of the complaint with the HOuse and not upon a resolution by the House Committee on Justice that the complaint is sufficient in form and substance as propounded by the brat pack in accordance with their drafted internal rules...

another point raised by atty. cadiz of the IBP is that the SC is the last bastion of recourse that people can run to to declare if the internal rules on impeachment drafted by Congress is consitutional or not..

however, i also feel that the SC jumped the gun too early by issuing the status quo order. the issue would have been more ripe had they allowed Congress to proceed with the transmittal ( anyway the other half of Congress which is the Senate can still undo the mistake of the lower house)

my two cents worth..

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

Thanks alot guys.

actually tried using different inverter but that did not work.

brought to compuserve they told me the same thing. buy new lcd daw 25000.

ngayon pang bahay na lang siya kabit sa monitor.

what do you guys think buy new laptop or just change the lcd.

where to buy new lcd?

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

Thanks alot guys.

actually tried using different inverter but that did not work.

brought to compuserve they told me the same thing. buy new lcd daw 25000.

ngayon pang bahay na lang siya kabit sa monitor.

what do you guys think buy new laptop or just change the lcd.

where to buy new lcd?

Sell ur defective laptop and buy a new one.

When u sell, u will at least recover some of ur investment.

:mtc: :mtc:

thanks. i plan to buy lcd so that i can sell it. recover the cost only of lcd para di sayang. will scrounge the greenhills area first.

recommend any laptop? budget around 50k pero this one should last me about 3 years.

PM mo sa akin kung anong Brand and Model.

ill try to search one for u among my peers.

pag wala talaga. bili k na lng ng laptop sa akin :D

:mtc: :mtc:

thanks. i plan to buy lcd so that i can sell it. recover the cost only of lcd para di sayang. will scrounge the greenhills area first.

recommend any laptop? budget around 50k pero this one should last me about 3 years.

I have an ASUS Degatto 1500, I've had it for 7 months, I'm using it as my server in my computer shop, first to be opened and last to be closed, average use per day is 15 hours! Take note, it has crashed on me a few times, probably less than 5 times.

It runs on XP pro, by the way.

I recommend it, but only to those who do not need a very protable laptop. The Degatto is around 1.5 inches thick and quite heavy.