Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

hello po  :D

bago lang ako sa thread na ito :mtc:

may computer question lang po ako :unsure:

pwede bang gumamit ng dalawang cpu na parang dual processor ang silbi?

as in 2 cpu, 1 monitor, 1 keyboard at 1 mouse

kung pwede po? paano?

You need a console switch usually used for several servers that need to administer but using a single monitor, mouse and keyboard. Dual Processor ang silbi is not possible you can only switch to one pc at a time.

I would like to form a Corporation in the Philippines that is like a C-Corporation in the USA. This just a General Full Corporation and not a Limited Liability / partnership/etc. In the USA, the incorporator can be few as a single individual who owns 100% of the shares. The advantages of a Full Corporation (for business & legal purposes) is that it is a legal entity and all debts of corporation stays with the corp and does not hold the individual shareholders' personal assets liable.

My question is this: What are the requirements to form a Corporation in the Philippines, to engage in any and all trades allowed by law? All answers are appreciated.

AS long as your motherboard supports DDR, you should be fine. General rule is that ALL DDR memory will automatically adjust down to the right clock speed. Even if you buy 533MHz DDR for a 266 MHz system, it should still theoretically work. The RAM will simply operate at the slower clockspeed. The reverse isn't true though, installing 266MHz RAM on a 400 MHz mobo won't make the RAM operate at 400MHz. What will happen is that your mobo will adjust to the slower RAM, slowing your system down.

ah ganun ba

kasi madami nagsabi sakin if sower ung mobo mo dun s aram na install mo it will fry or myt fry your board daw or system.. hehehe i hope he is just bluffing

kasi mejo uma na ddr ko dati sayang if benta ko dagdag ram din un

pero whats the difference sa clock peeds? may konteng bilis ba ang 266 mhz na 512 ram sa 500mhz? halata ba?

good morning! I need advice regarding my friend's problem.

actually it started daw sa credit card. deliquent sya so na cut yung card nya and the bank hires a legal office to negotiate with her. Thres's no problem about the payment coz she's willing to settle what's due to her but the problem is she was embarrased and humiliated by the legal staff who talked to her. The guy even shouted at her telling about the delaying tactics she's doing and all the considerations was given to her then kelangan lang daw pala nya is to request for installment basis. she felt harrassed and violated her rights.

What legal action can she file or do regarding this incident?

Tnx.

I suggest huwag na sya magfile ng legal action. Mahahassle lang sya sa time and effort, of course pati sa bayad sa abogado. Saka puno na mga court dockets. It would even appear petty considering such a thing happens everyday to a lot of people. "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names can never hurt me", sabi nga nila. Just take note that if it happens again, pwede sya makipagmurahan o makipagsigawan sa gagong collector. Kung medyo timid sya, just warn yung collector na kupal na huwag naman syang ganun at nakakasakit na sya.

We don't have to "sue anything that moves" as Americans do.

thanks for the info, it wasnt stated in the contrac though, since im working in a call center, im not really sure if the im my two days off are paid. but i do believe that holidays are paid,

does it make a difference if get our salary every other friday?

From the comp*tation you provided, it seems that saturdays and sundays are not paid. You are only being paid for work on Mondays to Fridays (a biweekly consists of a 10-day period and a year has 52 weeks, it says). Because a year has 52 weeks and a week has only five working days (52 x 5 = 260), they settled with 260 as the divisor. May isang araw na nawawala sa comp*tation nila. 52 weeks by seven days is only equivalent to 364 days. Ni-round-off kasi.

Now as to the legal holidays, we have 10. With the use of 260 as a divisor, the company makes it appear that you are already paid for it kahit di ka pumasok. But remember, in case of the company's failure to explicitly provide for an explanation, a monthly employee should be paid only for actual days worked. So there is a doubt as to that, and as we all know, when there is a doubt, it should be resolved in the favor of the employee. As the law provides that you should be paid legal holidays even if not worked, it should not be counted as a working day. The nature of a paid legal holiday is somewhat of "bonus" provided by the law. Therefore, they should further subtract 260 with 10 to come up with the proper divisor.

In most companies, the divisor used is either 251 or 252, the difference attributable to the changing number weeks in a given year. To come up with the divisor, 365 days less number of saturdays and sundays (103 or 104) and the 10 legal holidays.

mga tol ang memmory stick duo ba kahit anong brand pwede sa digicam o sa psp?kasi yun kasi ang gagamiting memmory card ng PS3...pag ok kasi...will buy a large memmory na para isahan na lang..from cellphone to digicam,psp and ps3...sarap...tnx :cool:

Pwede brand lang naman ang binabayaran dyan eh, I used Sandisk Memory stick duo for both my sony digital camera, sony ericsson p910, wala naman akong issue..

Im guessing.. kakabitan mo ng flash drive (flash disc?!? hindi naman circle ang shape eh :P)?

Sorry to say but mga IT admin mo lang ang may kaya mag-enable nyan.

There are 3 ways to have your USB port enabled:

1)  Ask the IT guys to enable it for you (good luck on this; baka office policy not to enable USB port kasi)

2)  Ask them the ADMIN password so you can configure it yourself

3)  Kaibiganin mo ang mga IT guys so that they will gladly enable your USB port.

Nope. Kakabitan ko ng External CD-Writer. :D

Thanks for the reply! :thumbsupsmiley:

But I already asked my manager for approval and he approved it. Pina-enable na nya sa IT namin. :cool:

teka, san ba location nung USB Ports mo?

sa front or back panel?

kung sa front, malamang di lang nakakabit ung cable sa mobo.

that's a good thing kc pwede i-request sa maintenance ikabit un. :thumbsupsmiley:

kung sa likod, malamang naka-disable un sa bios setting.

now, that's a very bad thing. USB access is prohibited in your office.  :thumbsdownsmiley:

*howlers

Sa front. Sa BIOS settings sya naka-disable. Pero thanks for the reply. :thumbsupsmiley:

Kung bawal gamitin and USB ports, you can always say that you want to use your own USB optical mouse. That way, they might be more inclined to enable it.

Most probably, disabled yan sa BIOS. Kung password protected yung BIOS, you can try removing the battery sa motherboard, then installing it after a few minutes. The only down side is that if there are special settings sa BIOS that you don't know about for your PC to work.

I got the same response from TipidPC.com forums. But I won't dare to try removing the battery. Mahirap na. :lol:

Thanks anyway! :cool:

ah ganun ba

kasi madami nagsabi sakin if sower ung mobo mo dun s aram na install mo it will fry or myt fry your board daw or system.. hehehe i hope he is just bluffing

kasi mejo uma na ddr ko dati sayang if benta ko dagdag ram din un

pero whats the difference sa clock peeds? may konteng bilis ba ang 266 mhz na 512 ram sa 500mhz? halata ba?

mHz is a measurement in clock cycles... bale ang comp*tation ng 1 Hz is equals to 1 over time (1/T). Kung baga mas maliit ang value ng time mo, mas malaki ang Hz mo. mas maliit ang time also means mas mabilis... :P

Have a prob.

Recently whenever I startup my PC winxp service pack 2

right after the logo nscreen biglang black screen for a while tapos flicker ung monitor tas un desktop na.. Di ko alam bakit recently lang.

Tapos one time pag starup ko nagbeep for a couple of times tas nag start din

Dati nang faulty ung hard drive ko,actually la pa kasi budget pang replace ung tipong naghahang pc ko every minute or so (HD prob un diba?)

I guess pde rin na di naka kabit ng maigi ung cable pero I really dont open my pc case kasi,rely on a technician.

So any solutions?

Have a prob.

Recently whenever I startup my PC winxp service pack 2

right after the logo nscreen biglang  black screen for a while tapos flicker ung monitor tas un desktop na.. Di ko alam bakit recently lang.

Tapos one time pag starup ko nagbeep for a couple of times tas nag start din

Dati nang faulty ung hard drive ko,actually la pa kasi budget pang replace ung tipong naghahang pc ko every minute or so (HD prob un diba?)

I guess pde rin na di naka kabit ng maigi ung cable pero I really dont open my pc case kasi,rely on a technician.

So any solutions?

The flicker may mean that it's loading some drivers/services which is why it's not immediately refreshing the screen. Since you say that your HD is having problems lately, they may be connected because a problem in reading data in your HD may slow down the data processing speed of your computer at such a time in between the load screen and the actual desktop screen. Try reducing the number of applications that load at start-up and also test if your HD has developed some new bad sector problems in order to get the maximum performance again from your computer. Hope this helps... :headsetsmiley:

I would like to form a Corporation in the Philippines that is like a C-Corporation in the USA. This just a General Full Corporation and not a Limited Liability / partnership/etc. In the USA, the incorporator can be few as a single individual who owns 100% of the shares. The advantages of a Full Corporation (for business & legal purposes) is that it is a legal entity and all debts of corporation stays with the corp and does not hold the individual shareholders' personal assets liable.

My question is this: What are the requirements to form a Corporation in the Philippines, to engage in any and all trades allowed by law? All answers are appreciated.

To have an idea if you can do it on your own, go to Securities and Exchange Commission at EDSA corner Ortigas and get the form for organizing a corporation. It's what's called the Ariticles of Incorporation. You will need at least 5 but not more than 15 persons, all of legal age and majority of whom are residents of the Philippines as incorporators. There are some technical matters involved in filling it up so you might need assistance.

dude, IE7 is still in stage 1 of beta testing.

stage 1 is beta testing for developers;

this means nasa technical evaluation palang.

kung gusto mo test, register ka sa MSDN.

thanks bro.. :)

I still prefer FireFox...even if/when it emerges from beta... :angry:

Firefox din naman ang gamit ko, but for the sake of testing lang.. :)

pangit naman ung nasanay ka magdrive ng ferrari di ka na susubok magdrive ng lamborghini.. ;)

Let me add a few things:

1. A corporation organized under and by virtue of Philippine laws has a personality separate and distinct from its shareholders. It is a juridical person. The assets and liabilities of the corporation belong to the company, and the shareholders are not liable for company debts.

2. As correctly pointed out, you need at least five natural persons to incorporate. They must be of legal age and majority of whom must be residents of the Philippines. Each of the incorporator of a stock corporation must subscribe for at least one share.

3. A corparation may either be stock or non stock. Stock corporations have capital stock divided into shares and are authorized to distribute dividends on the basis of shares held. All others are called non stock.

4. The Articles of Incorporations must have the following information:

a. The name of the corporation

b. The primary purpose and secondary purposes for which the corporation is organized. Only one primary purpose is allowed. There are certain purposes which require special permits or licenses from other governtment agencies. (note: a corporation cannot engage in any and all trades allowed by law but only in those trades included in the purposes indicated. There are nationality requirements for certain types of business.)

c. The place where the principal office is to be located, which must be within the Philippines.

d. The term of existence, usually 50 years.

e. The names, nationalities and residences of the incorporators.

f. The number of directors(5 to 15) and their names, nationalities and residences.

g. If a stock corporation, the amount of its authorized capital stock in Pesos, the number of shares into which it is divided, and the par value of each share ifthe shares are par value shares. It must also include the names, residences and nationalities of the original subscribers. (Subscribers may include another company. Some types of corporations are required to have a minimum authorized and paid up capital. )

5. At least 25% of the authorized capital stock must be subscribed for and at least 25% of the subscribed capital must be paid for at the time of incorporation. ( Subscriptions of non Filipinos must be fully paid) A Treasurer's Affidavit is required to affirm the above.

6. By-laws are also required and are usually filed together with the Articles of Incorporation.

7. A registration data sheet which conatains basically the same information is also required.

8. A registration fee is charged on the basis of the authorized capital stock

Filings are made with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Forms of the required documents are available there.

Hope this helps.

You are one very helpful person cdma and you are very fortunate genius8. Now you don't have to go to SEC to find out if you can do it on your own. Hope you haven't gone yet. Never would have thought you'd get such a comprehensive reply to your query taking into consideration the length of time that has elapsed since then. More power to you cdma.