Aysee's is the best for me..oily n super sarap with rice haha

My cousin who owns a billard place in mabini called FAT FAT FATS has a pretty good sisig too...they use authentic "sisig" parts :D  Damn good too

I'm going to try trellis in market market this week.  So which building na yun kaibigan in dlsu?  I'll get a friend of mine to buy haha

i've tried different sisigs around manila and i agree with you. AYSEE is the best value for money sisig. at around 60 pesos. its butter enriched sisig at its volume is the tastiest. KAIBIGAN doesn't compare. dont bother.

i like my sisig fried. crispier the better. based on this my favorites so far have been.

1.aysee

2.city lunch (angeles city in front of gloria maris area)

3 10 years after (is it still around)

4 harbor view is ok too but i dont like that green pepper that they put in their sisig.

what i didn't like with the dencios sisig is that it tasted more like adobo instead of sisig

btw. where is fat fat fats?

from roxas blvd...turn to quirino after 2 intersections..turn left on mabini st. Keep going straight and you'll see FATS FATS FATS on your right. Maybe chinese resto sa ilalim nun and it's a billiard place on the 3rd floor..sarap sisig dun. It's across the malate theather.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...