Your Icecream Flavour is...Neopolitan!

You aren't satisfied with just one flavor. They say variety is the spice of life and this shines through in your Ice cream of choice! Just don't eat all the chocolate and leave the strawberry and vanilla behind!

What's a neopolitan anyway? :unsure: I want my chocolate! :blink:

Your Icecream Flavour is...

Choc-Chip Cookie Dough! You are fancy shmancy! You have all the bells and whistles and you attract the most gluttonous of ice-cream shop patrons. You are fattening and intensely rich. That being said, you are very tasty and have a huge fanbase! good for you!

What's a neopolitan anyway? :unsure: I want my chocolate! :blink:

Got this on the net.

Neapolitan is a kind of ice cream, or more precisely, of ice cream packaging: a third of the box (or tub, bar, etc.) is strawberry, a third is chocolate, and a third is vanilla. There can be other combinations (eg. banana/vanilla/chocolate or caramel/vanilla/chocolate), but these are the most common. On different lists, it is listed as the third or fifth favorite ice cream flavor in the United States.

So you get your chocolate, kaya lang, one third of the box.

Your Icecream Flavour is...Neopolitan!

You aren't satisfied with just one flavor. They say variety is the spice of life and this shines through in your Ice cream of choice! Just don't eat all the chocolate and leave the strawberry and vanilla behind!

gusto ko DURIAN DELIGHT! :lol: