do you remember when they still had coney island? they had an entry in their menu called "San Diego Zoo". if i recall there were 12 or 13 flavors in one order of that. a group of friends dared me to order it and i did. 13 scoops of assorted flavors which i had to finish in front of them. i did it successfully....... now if that's not what you call "brain freeze", i don't know what is!! :D

Fruits In Ice Cream

I've been craving for real ice cream for a while now. I think FIC is the best locally made ice cream. It's better than Magnolia, Selecta, and Arce. I've tried 2 flavors so far, Raspberry and Cappucino. I like the Cappucino a lot. It's very smooth and creamy.

Share lang...for the real afficionados, there is this place called 'Crepes and Ice Cream' at the Royale Place in front of Ever Gotesco Commonwealth. Its an Iceberg-like establishment that uses only FIC products.

They have FIC shakes, FIC smoothies, FIC sundaes and FIC crepes!.

You can customize your orders!

There's also Tsoko-nut, Avocado, Cookies n' cream, Rocky Road. I wanna try them all but I've been eating a bit too much ice cream lately. I like Strawberry better than the Raspberry.

It also cost just a bit more than regular ice cream. It's P265 to P295 per half gallon at Shopper's mart binondo.

Fruits In Ice Cream

I've been craving for real ice cream for a while now. I think FIC is the best locally made ice cream. It's better than Magnolia, Selecta, and Arce. I've tried 2 flavors so far, Raspberry and Cappucino. I like the Cappucino a lot. It's very smooth and creamy.

Share lang...for the real afficionados, there is this place called 'Crepes and Ice Cream' at the Royale Place in front of Ever Gotesco Commonwealth. Its an Iceberg-like establishment that uses only FIC products.

They have FIC shakes, FIC smoothies, FIC sundaes and FIC crepes!.

You can customize your orders!

There's also Tsoko-nut, Avocado, Cookies n' cream, Rocky Road. I wanna try them all but I've been eating a bit too much ice cream lately. I like Strawberry better than the Raspberry.

It also cost just a bit more than regular ice cream. It's P265 to P295 per half gallon at Shopper's mart binondo.

Winner ito,greenarrow! Yum! Yum! Yum! Masarap talaga FIC! May isa pang masarap Pistaccio flavor ng Selecta. Ano ba yan?? Nakakasira naman ng diet ito.