there is this ice cream parlor at G3 in Makati... i just forgot what it is called .. something like cony rock...whatever...ice cream from australia... so yummy but bit expensive. i like their very strawberry and cheesecake flavors...yummmyyy

Hi HBC!

The ice cream parlor is Cold Rock, but we went to the one at The Fort. Amazing, in spite of the price, there was a long queue!

They've got something like that too at Floyd's (I only know of their Greenhills and Eastwood branches).

Hi HBC!

The ice cream parlor is Cold Rock, but we went to the one at The Fort.  Amazing, in spite of the price, there was a long queue! 

They've got something like that too at Floyd's (I only know of their Greenhills and Eastwood branches).

Hi Liberty...whew! thanks for helping out. Yeah.. that is the one.. COLD ROCK. wow.. they have a long queue for this ice cream. Well...it is good naman eh...expensive lang...and it is not too sweet even. :)

Thats a take off from the Coldstone Creamery in the US right?

Must be good. :boo:

it is good! to the max!! but too expensive...2 scoops for P159.50 :(

BANANA CREAM PIE from Cold Rock!  Quite heavenly!!!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Strawberry sumthin from Sara Lee is just luscious and since am such a plain jane, I absolutely find the Light Vanilla of Woolie's Home Brand delightful!

Hi Lipstick...will try that next time. :)

Hi HBC!

The ice cream parlor is Cold Rock, but we went to the one at The Fort.  Amazing, in spite of the price, there was a long queue! 

I prefer Floyd's at Greenhills simply because the place is clean and has lots of chairs. But Cold Rock has more ice cream flavors!!!!

But if I had my way, Razon's Halo-Halo anytime, everytime!

I prefer Floyd's at Greenhills simply because the place is clean and has lots of chairs.  But Cold Rock has more ice cream flavors!!!!

But if I had my way, Razon's Halo-Halo anytime, everytime!

hmmm...will try that sometime..seldom i go to Greenhills kasi eh.. :( unless you'll bring me there and treat me :P

another good ice cream is at AMICI..yung GELATO nila...i love their pistacchio, strawberry and chocolate flavors....yummy!