Thats probly a take off from the Cold Stone Creamery here ... and if thats the case, id say that the Cold Rock thingy there will sure be one heck of a delicious treat.

The nice thing is the goodies are actually mashed into the icecream and not just topped onto them.

Yum.  :thumbsupsmiley:

It is a take off from the Cold Stone Creamery, and yes they have such delicious treats! :cool:

Just last night me and my GF were loking for a nice place to have dinner at eastwood when we chanced upon this quaint little restaurant. The name of he place is Benissimo at the 2nd area of eastwood cyberpark. the food was a bit pricey but ok but what really cought our attention was their selection of ice cream at 150 an order its a bit pricey, it consists of 3 rather normal scoops of an ice cream which you can get a free tasting of, yes you can taste first before ordering. We had the pistachio ice cream and I must say the experience was different, it was not the usual pistachio flavor i was used to with the commercial ice creams but it actually had that bitter, moldy taste you get from eating real pistachio's. Different but good. I was deciding actually on getting the amaretto but my GF wanted the pistachio, when i tried the amaretto it was like a burst of flavor in my mouth. The place was nice and cozy so I would rate it as ok. Word of warning though, the price is a bit much so Its recommended to go there if you are on a romantic date and not just tripping for Ice Cream :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...